Ambassador's Delights - Cover

Ambassador's Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 3: Caught

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3: Caught - It is a great honour to be appointed Ambassador of the United States. When President Maria Suarez appoints Professor Klein as her Ambassador to Kobekistan the objectives of US policy are to help that country out of the feudal age of being ruled by the Emir, and to sell them US products. How will Professor Klein fare in a country which is ruled largely by the whip? Will the Professor resist the sexual temptations, and the dominance/submission culture so prevalent in such a society?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Caution   Violence   School  

It was, of course, inevitable that sooner or later they would be caught. One of the cleaning staff arrived to service the Pi Phi apartment, only to be presented with a scene which could have come from the Thousand and One Nights. Maria was on all fours being reamed enthusiastically doggy fashion by one of the twins, while Sharon was in an almost orgasmic sixty-nine with the other. Naturally the cleaner complained to the authorities and they were hauled up before the Dean of Studies.

"I ought to have you removed from the University," he growled, "Leading young students astray like that."

Sharon was almost apoplectic, "They are older than us, and they led us astray. You should be protecting us from them, not the other way round."

"Did they break in to your apartment?" the Dean asked dryly.

When there was no reply, he continued, "Did you try to escape, or scream for help?"

Still no reply, but the two girls blushed.

"And had they not been there all night?"

Sharon nodded nervously.

"So why should I not send you back to your homes in disgrace?" he persisted.

Maria's legal training came to the fore, and she said, "I am sure we can come to some compromise here, sir."

"Ah, the lawyer speaks," the Dean remarked, "Speak on Miss Attorney. What kind of compromise is there which lies between letting you go unpunished and sending you home?"

She thought wildly, and then an utterly daring thought came to her. After all, they had nothing to lose.

"Sir, may I ask if you have ever had a sexual encounter with two willing, attractive, I might even say beautiful, women whose combined ages is still less than yours? Both at once?"

The Dean laughed aloud. "And what is to stop me taking up your offer of such an encounter, and then sending you home, or demanding many such sessions?"

Maria hit upon exactly the right answer, showing the sort of insight which would make her so successful in later life. She said, "Only your word, sir; but I am certain you are an honourable man."

The Dean had always thought of himself as being a totally upright character, and had to admit to himself that if he promised not to expel them on this occasion, he would certainly keep his word. Certainly such a session would be risky in itself, so he had no intention of hazarding his own career twice.

Then he considered her offer, and was very tempted. So tempted, in fact, that he persuaded himself that for the girls, making love to an old man such as he would be a real punishment, especially if he spanked them as well. He moved uneasily and he came to full erection, thinking of these two delectable young things, naked, and doing everything he asked.

"Such an encounter would not be sufficient punishment for you two, since you are clearly obsessed with sex," was his next move in what both he and Maria realised was now just a matter of haggling on details.

"We would be totally at your disposal," Maria offered.

This scared Sharon, because she had heard of sexual practices which she had not experienced, and had no desire to try. She burst out, "But not..."

Maria silenced her with a single glance, then turned her attention back to the Dean. Attempting to recover from Sharon's interference, she said, "Totally that is, except for anything which might leave us severely injured, or marked for life, of course."

"Of course," agreed the Dean, "but I think that you would enjoy the sexual part too much for it to be punishment?"

Maria made her last and final offer. "My uncle used to spank me when I was small," she said in a very small voice.

The Dean nodded his agreement and dismissed them with a brusque, "My house at seven tonight. Sign yourselves out until midnight." He had much to do before they arrived.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.