The Beach Bum
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2010 by Just Anybody

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Jeremy is a sexual predator, raping young teen aged girls exclusively. His belief is that virgins were put on earth for him to rape. He works on the beach during the days and rapes at night, getting away with it for years. But then, forces from three directions begin to close in on him. Can he get away with it? There are more than two dozen DNA samples in the evidence room waiting for a match. There is much sex but no other violence.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

It was a short ride to the Virginia Beach Airport. Jeremy had made it many times when he was still in school because it was a great place to park on a date, and the cops seldom came out to patrol. This was the first time, however, that the car he was in actually drove out onto the ramp, stopping beside an executive jet. The four men, Mr. Cerconi, his two thug pals, and Jeremy, boarded the plane immediately. The door was still closing as the pilots taxied to the runway, and within minutes of arrival at the airport, they were airborne and headed to New Jersey. There had been no conversation in the car on the ride to the airport, and Jeremy, clearly intimidated by the two thugs and especially by the silence of Mr. Cerconi, was not about to start a conversation of small talk. But he did have one question.

"Did you have to burn the house?"

The lead thug looked directly at Jeremy when he spoke. "You were about to be arrested for suspicion of statutory rape of a fourteen year old girl. Once they had you in custody and secured your DNA sample, they would soon match it to the twenty nine samples currently in the evidence storage, and you would never see the light of day again. You have been a very busy and very bad young man and there are many individuals in the area law enforcement service that would be happy to see you dead. It was necessary to burn the house to eliminate any DNA evidence that you may have left behind. Life as you have known it and lived it is now over, forever."

"And one other thing," he continued. "The first things that you are going to leave behind are the ideas that you are tough, that you know anything at all that is worth knowing, and that anyone really gives a shit about you, because they don't. Got that?"

There was no further conversation by anyone on the plane until it landed in Newark.

There was plenty of conversation around the fire station in Virginia Beach as well as the police station, and in the morning, the Mayor's office as well. In a briefing to the Mayor, the Fire Chief, Bill Stanton, was reviewing the events of the previous night.

"We received a call the the 911 center that a house was on fire. The call came from, as it turns out, a neighbor who had been out walking his dog and witnessed the house literally become enveloped in flames. Our response time to the fire scene with the first engine was less than five minutes, four minutes fifty three or something like that. The comm center has the exact numbers. The lieutenant on the first engine directed his men to make entry from the rear door, but they were repelled by the intense heat of the fire. He noted in his report that the roof and attic ceiling had already collapsed by the time the engine had arrived."

"Mr. Mayor, as you know, all of my firefighters are fully trained. They have attended various fire academies around the region, and they know how to fight a fire. With your generous budgets, they have only the finest equipment. When the lead man on the hose line says that, because of heat, he can't get within ten feet of a house fire, from any direction or side of the house, that tells me that there is something very strange going on with that fire. When I arrived at the scene fifteen minutes later, we had three engines, a ladder, and a rescue unit on scene. We had five hose streams pouring water on the structure, and we did not begin to make progress until most of the structure had been completely consumed. In this morning's light, there is almost nothing that remains. We have called in the state boys to assist, but I can already tell you what they will say."

"Their report will show that the building had been a wood frame personal residence, that the fire began in the rear of the first floor and that its progress was enhanced by the use of an accelerant blend of gasoline and diesel fuel. What it won't tell you is this. That fire was not started by any twenty something kid from Virginia Beach. That fire was aided by some kind of oxidizer that made it burn much hotter and much faster. This fire was started by someone that knows a lot about fires and arson."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.