The Beach Bum - Cover

The Beach Bum

Copyright© 2010 by Just Anybody

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Jeremy is a sexual predator, raping young teen aged girls exclusively. His belief is that virgins were put on earth for him to rape. He works on the beach during the days and rapes at night, getting away with it for years. But then, forces from three directions begin to close in on him. Can he get away with it? There are more than two dozen DNA samples in the evidence room waiting for a match. There is much sex but no other violence.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Sonny was at Jeremy's place each night for the next four, always arriving shortly after her mom left for work and always in bed at home before she returned. Over the course of those four nights, Sonny learned that Jeremy could actually get his cock all the way into her womb, which hurt like crazy but then made her think about having his baby. She also asked him to fuck her in her ass three times, which he did graciously, and fuck her cunt at least once a night. Either she had learned or he had taught her how to have orgasms, and now she could do so without difficulty whenever he was in her. But Jeremy soon tired of his latest find and decided to introduce her to a friend. It was a modification of the classic "who gets sloppy seconds" but he certainly didn't care and now he was free from her. He had seen a new girl that caught his eye, most likely because she was the opposite of anything he thought pretty.

If you asked him, he would say he had no idea just what it was that attracted him to her, maybe it was her boobs, because God knows, they were big enough! She had to be sporting at least 38 C's if not D's. She had well rounded hips, an ass to die for and of all things, a stud in her nose! But she was definitely strange, looking and acting. She had an Ipod glued to the side of her head, or so he thought. Her hair was obviously dyed, a spooky blue black, definitely weird. He wondered what it was down below. He also saw that she appeared to have a boyfriend, but that just made her more of a challenge. He had seen her walking around town over the past few days, and he wondered if she was a tourist or a townee. Either way she presented a challenge, and he was determined to have her, whether she wanted him or not. He didn't yet know her name, but he would find it out soon enough. Someone told him that her name was Sarah, Sarah Jergens. The part that he really didn't know about her was that she was fourteen years old and the youngest sister of Lucy Jergens--Officer Lucy Jergens.

Jeremy saw her again at the ice cream shop while he was there with his pals scouting for more companionship. She was in a booth sitting with the boy Jeremy assumed to be her boyfriend, so he limited his contact to only looking at her. He was trying to guess her age, because her face was young but her figure sure wasn't. He finally concluded, incorrectly, that she must be seventeen, possibly even eighteen. He did manage to learn the guy's name though, Rob Sanderson, and decided to pay him a visit later on. He remembered a John Sanderson from his own high school class and wondered if they were related. Jeremy was sitting on the Rob's porch, in the dark, as he parked his car on the street at his house. As he walked up the steps, Jeremy approached him.

"We've decided that you shouldn't date Sarah any longer."

"What?" he asked, confused. "Who's we?"

"A bunch of the guys at the ice cream shop. You're not really the guy she wants to be with right now, and it would be better for everyone if you just stopped seeing her."

"You're fuckin' crazy. I'll see whomever I want and date whomever I want. Now get off my porch!"

Jeremy was smart enough not to make any direct threats, or do anything violent. He quietly walked away, leaving his car parked down the street out of sight. He would double back and pick it up later in the night, just after he cut the valve stems off all four wheels on Rob's car.

The following morning, Jeremy saw Sarah Jergens walking along the street as he drove to work. He stopped and offered her a ride to wherever she was going. When she said that she was just going home, he suggested that she hop in and he would drop her off. Of course, once she was in the car, he turned on his charm and pretty much convinced her that he was the greatest guy in the world to date. Much later in the day, Lucy, having slept following her overnight shift, joined her little sister and Rob on the porch of their parents' home.

"Hi, Lucy," Rob greeted the oldest of the Jergens children. "May I ask you a cop question?"

"Sure. I'll answer it if I can."

"Can somebody make somebody else not date somebody?" A very typically worded question by a teen aged boy.

"Try again, Rob. What are you asking me?"

"Last night, some guy was waiting on my porch when I pulled up from dropping off Sarah. He said that several guys have decided that I shouldn't date Sarah any longer. And then, this morning when I got up, I saw that all four tires on my car were flattened."

"Did you see who did it?

"No, it must have happened after I went to bed."

"Who is the guy that was on the porch?"

"I don't know. I have seen him around, but I don't know his name. I think he works on the beach somewhere. He's older."

Lucy Jergens is fourteen years older than her little sister, and understood how teens consider anyone beyond nineteen to be older. "Just how old do you think he was?"

"Twenty or twenty one, maybe."

"Well, to answer your question, no one can tell you that you can't date someone, except her parents. Let me know if anything else happens about this." Lucy promised Rob that she would check out reports of other cars being damaged, and also check out a few of the shops on the beach to try to locate this older boy.

Jeremy had been working in the back of the store in preparation for the end of his shift. He had checked on his dressing room recorder, removing and replacing the recorded disc with a fresh one and had just resumed straightening the last counter when he saw a police woman leaving the manager's office. She had not seen him, and Jeremy made no effort to be noticed. He did, in a nonchalant manner, ask the manager if there was a problem, trying to find out what the cop wanted. He did not get an answer and concluded that the visit by the cop had nothing to do with him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.