The Beach Bum - Cover

The Beach Bum

Copyright© 2010 by Just Anybody

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Jeremy is a sexual predator, raping young teen aged girls exclusively. His belief is that virgins were put on earth for him to rape. He works on the beach during the days and rapes at night, getting away with it for years. But then, forces from three directions begin to close in on him. Can he get away with it? There are more than two dozen DNA samples in the evidence room waiting for a match. There is much sex but no other violence.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Kerstin screamed out in pain, but the music from the television was much too loud and completely covered her scream. Out of habit more than anything else, Jeremy paused, allowing her to adjust somewhat to the new feeling in her body. After the pained look on her face relaxed, he began to pull out slowly, almost completely before reversing himself and pushing in again. Once again he bottomed out long before he thought that he should, his cock head bumping her cervix with each stroke. As he continued his thrusts, her natural moisture flooded her vagina and the feeling each of them had improved quickly. Jeremy still had at least half his cock outside her cunt when he reached her full depth. He had heard about guys who had pushed all the way into a girl's womb, but he had not yet done that himself. Tonight he would do just that. He intentionally drove hard into her, the impact against her cervix creating pain to Kerstin, but not nearly as much as when he thrust much harder into her, driving his cock through the opening and into her womb.

"Stop! You're killing me. You're going to tear something."

But Jeremy had actually shoved the head and about three inches of his cock into her uterus. The clamping force on it was unreal and the friction on his foreskin was greater than any he had ever felt. Kerstin was still screaming about the pain when he felt his first load of the night coming on. She stopped screaming when she felt the hot jism splashing around deep inside her.

What Kerstin had just experienced was something that only about one in one hundred women ever do, the ejaculation of sperm filled semen deep inside her uterus. It is the rare combination of a male with a longer than average penis and a female with an extremely shallow vagina that allows the male to push the end of his penis through the cervix. The unusual feeling of semen being blasted so deeply into her baby making machinery creates an immediate bond between the partners, instilling a feeling of maternal bliss in the women. All of these feeling are completely unintentional, and absolutely unavoidable. And so it was with Kerstin Forster. When she felt him cuming inside her as he did, she found that she had wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him further into her. The other unavoidable reaction by the female is to produce an enormous amount of personal lubricant, flooding the area with the oils of her body to enhance the pleasure of her mate.

Jeremy gave her no time to relax, recover or even enjoy the moment. With her lubricant flowing like a river, he decided now was a great time to pop her other cherry. Quickly he pulled himself out of her cunt, and without stopping, pushed hard through her sphincter and deep into her asshole. Once again she screamed, in pain and surprise, but once again he did not care. He thrust hard and fast into her ass, convincing himself of the moral righteousness of his actions. Thankfully for Kerstin, he was even quicker to finish this time, blasting his hot sauce deep into her intestines.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.