The Beach Bum - Cover

The Beach Bum

Copyright© 2010 by Just Anybody

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Jeremy is a sexual predator, raping young teen aged girls exclusively. His belief is that virgins were put on earth for him to rape. He works on the beach during the days and rapes at night, getting away with it for years. But then, forces from three directions begin to close in on him. Can he get away with it? There are more than two dozen DNA samples in the evidence room waiting for a match. There is much sex but no other violence.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Donata Cerconi had remained awake for a long time following her attack by Jeremy. After thirty minutes of crying, she realized that she needed to make a decision. Should she tell her parents what had happened? This was not as easy a decision as it might at first appear. Yes she should tell them, if only to not keep such a secret, but then they may blame her or at least think less of her because she had enjoyed it eventually. If that were to happen, if her father became angry at her or even lost his temper at anyone, eventually she knew that he would hold it against her. By the time they returned from their visit, the question was answered. She was fast asleep.

Every store on the beach had a poster announcing the Thursday night party on the beach for the tourists. It was the same each week, just with different guests. Salvatore Cerconi had no interest in such an event and he announced early that morning that they would all be going to the Busch Gardens park that day and then later, they would join a friend and former co-worker of his for dinner and a cruise on his boat. Immediately, Donata pleaded with her parents to be excused from the trip. She had no interest in another amusement park, and she really did want to go to the party. Her father balked, but Donata added that she had stayed home last evening with Sandy and had not complained. Cautiously, her mother nudged her father and indicated that he should allow her to stay home. And so it happened, more by intent on her part than by accident, that Donata should spend all afternoon looking for Jeremy, only to end up agreeing to go to a party outside the line.

It was pretty obvious to them both after only twenty minutes that it would be impossible to take part in the party from beyond the line. Jeremy knew that he would be asked to leave, were he to try to infiltrate the guests, and because Donata knew no one else at the party, she agreed to go to Jeremy's place for dinner and dancing. This was no small change in the life of Donata Cerconi. Twenty four hours earlier, she had not been on a date unless accompanied by another couple. Twenty four hours later she is standing in the personal residence of a man she met only five days earlier, a man, unbeknownst to her, who had raped her and taken her virginity, and on this day, she stood willingly in his kitchen eating pizza. It wasn't a glamorous dinner, but then, it was supposed to be a party, not a banquet. Jeremy had appropriate music playing, modern but not too wild while they ate and then a little spicier as they finished. Donata was wearing mid thigh shorts and a halter top, showing off the beauty of her long legs and the absolute absence of any body fat as well.

It seems that every generation of teenagers develops/discovers/designs their own new dance craze. One of the most popular today finds the girl and the boy facing in the same direction, which him looking at the back of her head. As the tempo increases, the couples close the gap between them until her ass is rubbing the front of his crotch. It takes little talent for a girl to gyrate her hips sufficiently to generate the hardened interest of her dance partner. Some girls will even allow the guy to reach forward to hold/squeeze/caress her breasts, many times slipping up under whatever clothing she is wearing that day. In the privacy of his apartment, where no one else could see, Donata chose not to object to Jeremy's hands as they slipped under her halter top, cupping her bare breasts. He didn't squeeze or pinch; he simply held them, cupping them in the palms of his hands. When the music ended, he spun her around and kissed her lips, holding the embrace and pulling her body to him. He held that kiss until he moved to kiss her neck. Donata had never been kissed like that by anyone. The emotional excitement flying through her thoughts was more than enough to be confusing to a young girl. He walked her to his bedroom as he kissed her neck, nibbled on her ear lobes and held her to him. Gently he lowered her to the bed and in the same effort, pulled her halter top up and over her arms and head, exposing her breasts.

Jeremy stopped awkwardly, sitting beside her body. "You are more beautiful than I ever imagined." He immediately moved his mouth over her breasts and began to kiss and caress them. Donata responded to him, her nipples hardening immediately. She held his head in her palms, gently guiding him from one to the other. His hand slid lower, undoing her shorts and sliding under the waistband. He slid his finger directly onto her clit and was somewhat surprised to feel that she was already wet with excitement. He was more surprised when she moved her hands to her hips and pushed her shorts and panties to her knees, finally kicking them free. Jeremy moved his body and followed his hand with his mouth, positioning his face in front of what he decided was the most glorious bush he had ever seen on a girl. Donata raised her knees and opened her legs wide for him as he licked, kissed and blew lightly through her pubic hair and across her labia. Last night, Donata had thought this activity reprehensible at best, more likely disgusting and vile. Tonight she was moaning in anticipation of what she knew would be coming. Her body was reacting to the stimulation and it was obvious to Jeremy that she was nearing her first orgasm of the night. He stopped, pulled his head away and looked at her. Tonight he was able to see her face as she traveled the road from calm to excited to almost delirious.

"Do you like this? Does it feel good?" he asked her, teasingly. Her only response was to pull his head back to her body and hold it against her crotch. He stuck his tongue into her vaginal opening and flicked it, extending into her as far as he good. That was the trigger that set off her first explosion. Once again her legs slammed together against his ears, slapping repeatedly. He chuckled to himself that she really must enjoy this.

He did not let her wind down completely before he moved up and pushed into her. Her dream-like expression changed briefly as she felt him expanding her. She readjusted her position to accommodate him as best she could, but he was still too long to be able to get his entire cock length into her cunt. In her mind she thought about how good he felt, the size of this thing that was pushing into her, the feeling of his power and might that was so overtaking her, and that she was giving all of herself to him. His tempo increased and she began to respond to that as well, rolling her hips and thrusting back at him. She didn't want to cum so soon; she wanted to enjoy these feelings longer but she could not hold back. Her emotions took control and her muscles clamped down on the invader again, holding him motionless while the surge of contractions continued. As she relaxed, he resumed driving into her and she again began thrusting back at him. She felt his cock begin to enlarge and then he trust very hard into her, holding himself in as deeply as he could. His hot cum splashed against the bottom of her cunt, and she felt that too, closing her eyes, engulfed in the sensual ecstasy of the moment. He collapsed against her body, kissed her tenderly and then rolled off to the side.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.