Zugzwang Part 2: Zeroes
Chapter 6: An Honest Man

Copyright© 2010 by Lxndr

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6: An Honest Man - After coming home, Eric Chase discovers another like him and has to deal with the fallout of the incidents of the first story. Meant to stand independently from Part I.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Slow   Violence  

"She's jealous," Heather said, after I'd finished fucking her that night. "You should do something about that."

"Who, Brandi?" I laughed. "No way."

"Oh, please, Andy." She rolled her eyes. "That poor girl's had a crush on you that's obviously been waiting for years to be fed." Shaking her head, she said, "I have no idea what you did to her, but it woke something up deep inside her."

I groaned. "Fuck."

She rolled over and looked at me. "Why? Can't it be a good thing?"

I sighed. "I've been trying to get through this thing without ruining anyone's lives."

"You silly boy!" She punched me in the shoulder. "That girl's teetering on the edge of happiness. Just take care of the jealousy."

"How?"

"Just tell her to stop."

I gave that a bit of thought. I guessed I could do that. I started laughing, and pulled Heather on top of me for another go.

!!Chapter 6: An Honest Man!!

!Phoenix: Friday Morning!

That second go was a mistake, I thought as I squinted into the mirror the next morning. Heather's plane was leaving too early; the sun hadn't even begun to rise when the alarm woke me, and in the Arizona summers, the sun always rises early. I looked at Heather in the mirror. "I'm going to let Brandy in on it."

"You're not serious, Andy."

"And maybe the rest of my harem." I still winced at that word.

"Andy, Andy, Andy." She shook her head. "You can't keep your mouth shut, can you?"

I grinned toothily at her.

She rolled her eyes. "Eric, you know that's one of their complaints." I knew from the tone of her voice she was talking about ZGS.

I shrugged. "Nobody's freaked out so far."

"It's your funeral." She said, then froze when she realized the implications of her statement. "Just be careful, Andy. You're playing with fire." A chill went down my back as I met her eyes, but that only steeled my resolve.

Then the doorbell rang, and we scattered, trying to dress ourselves and get everything together as quickly as we could.

The ride to the airport was awkward. All of us were a little sleep deprived; Brandy was more obviously hostile. "Bimbo, cut it out."

She immediately let loose a giggle. "Cut what out?"

"The jealousy, princess. Stop it."

"Oh."

The ride was a lot more pleasant after that. Brandy even had the decorum to give Heather and I some privacy in front of the security line.

"I'm going to miss you," I said, just as she was saying, "I think I'll miss you more this time than last time."

We laughed, I took her hands in mine and leaned in for a kiss. "Take care of yourself, okay?"

"I should be telling YOU that, Andy." She look at Brandy, then back at me. "Be careful."

"I'll try."

Soon, she was lost in the throngs of people trying to make it through security. I was tempted to stay and watch, but Brandy was waiting for her promised breakfast, and I didn't want to disappoint her.

I put my arm around Brandy and said, "I have something to tell you."

She immediately looked stricken. "Is ... is it bad?"

"No," I said. "It's just serious. It's something you deserve to know."

"Um, okay?"

"Don't worry about it, princess. I'll tell you when we get breakfast."

Suddenly, her face broke into a smile, and she giggled. "If you say so, Eric." She was relaxed as we drove to the restaurant, and I distracted her with more small talk. I didn't want her behind the wheel of a potential death machine when I broke the news.

We finally got to The Breakfast Club (don't blame me, I didn't name it) around the time of the sunrise, and sat outside, where we could have some privacy. Soon, waffles came to the table. Brandy looked over the waffles at me. "So, you were going to tell me something?"

"I'm a mind controller."

She laughed. "Jordan said something about that. What'd she mean?"

"Remember how I hypnotized you?"

"Yeah." She gasped. "So you're an evil hypnotist?"

"Not exactly. It's hard to explain." I started digging into my waffle. "Kind of a long story."

Her voice dropped to a husky alto. "Go on." She looked at me, her mouth quirking into a smile.

"Remember the whole seizure thing?"

"I remember being told about it. I wasn't around when it was happening." She made a face. "Except for that one time."

"Yeah," I said. "Anyway, apparently every seizure I had..." I cleared my throat. "'Branded' the people around me."

"Branded? Like we're cattle?"

"More or less. It's marked you, and a lot of other people."

"Uh-huh." She sounded skeptical. "And what do these marks - or brands, do?"

"They let me put thoughts into your mind that you'll accept as your own. When I tried with you, the sham hypnosis was the only method I'd figured out." I took a bite of my waffle. "That's how I made it so easy for you to resist smoking. I did a few other things, too."

She gasped. "So that's why I seduced you?"

I grinned. "Well, yeah."

"And why I'm having all these dick-fits?"

"Dick fits?"

"Like nicotine fits, but with dicks instead." She winked at me. "I guess I forgive you, as long as you let me fulfill that craving."

I laughed. "That's the plan."

"Still, none of that is proof," she said, logically. "I mean," she blushed, "I've always had a crush on you."

"Yeah, I figured that out."

"Sooo, proof?"

"What does the word 'bimbo' mean to you?"

She made a face. "It's a tool of the patriarchy. It's completely misogynistic. It's an insult men use to demean women, it implies they're silly and empty-headed and slutty."

"And how do you feel when I call you one, bimbo?"

She immediately giggled, then her eyes widened, and she gasped, putting her hand over her mouth. Then she laughed. "You suck!"

I grinned. "Still forgive me?"

She bit her lip. "I suppose." She frowned in thought - it was adorable. "So, can you read minds, too?"

"Sometimes, I think."

"Sometimes?"

"Only people I've branded."

She looked at me, her eyes sparkling. "So, what am I thinking right now?"

I'd had some idea what to do - and among other things, the ILYSKN mp3 player had certain training subroutines. It wasn't quite like riding a bicycle, but it was close - and so, looking into her eyes, I slipped into her mind, and blushed. My cock twitched.

She laughed, taking her foot and rubbing it against my leg, moving up towards my crotch. "Looks like it worked."

"We can't do that here!"

"Why not?"

"I eat here!"

She shrugged, rubbing her foot tenderly over my crotch. "They'll deal."

"Finish your waffle first."

She stuck her tongue out at me. "Yes, Master." Then she pouted. "Spoilsport."

She did finish her waffle first. Then she licked her lips, saying, "Time for dessert," and slid under the table.

Her mouth was sticky and hot. My knuckles turned white as I gripped the table. Then the waitress came over with the check, and I noticed she was breathing heavily, and she was flushed. "Here you go, honey," she said, breathlessly, looking at me with heat in her eyes. "Th ... thanks," I gasped, checking her nametag, which was pinned to a heaving chest. "Kelly." Then I pulled out my wallet and set a card on the table. She grabbed it and walked - well, more staggered, away. After running the card, she sat down at an empty booth - I didn't much mind, not being in any rush while Brandy was under the table. The noises Amber was making at the table were getting to be a distraction, but not much of one as I rode Brandy's mouth to orgasm. What surprised me was Kelly's almost simultaneous shriek as she came at the next booth.

I looked over at Kelly, who was just sitting there, legs open, panting heavily, looking at me. I could sense my brand on her - that was new. Brandy slid up from the floor, taking her spot across from me. I was still looking over at Kelly - she was clearly plus-sized, especially in her chest, but she carried it well. Unfortunately, I couldn't really stand her face; I don't know how to describe it, but the features were just all wrong. I thought they might look better, if certain things were changed or rearranged. I'm sure she was a very nice girl, but I didn't feel the urge to do anything with her.

I wondered how she'd been branded. When she came back to the table, with the card, I looked up at her. "Have you been out of the country recently?"

She frowned. "No, darlin'. Why?"

I swear it looked like the features on her face were almost swimming, shifting unnaturally. It made me uncomfortable, I had to look away. "You just look familiar."

"Well, I've worked the morning shift here for the past year. Maybe you've come in before?"

I frowned. "Maybe..." But that still wouldn't explain the branding.

She wrote her full name (Kelly Ashini), as well as her phone number, on the receipt as she passed it back to me. "Here's your receipt, hon," she said, winking.

I felt bad when, after walking out of the restaurant, I tossed the receipt.

"So, that was weird?"

We climbed into Brandy's car. "What was?"

"That waitress. What happened between you two when I was under the table?"

"Sometimes, I haven't figured out the mechanism yet, my erect penis becomes a transmitter."

"Ohhh."

"It only affects people I've branded." I frowned. "I don't know where I could have branded her."

"Well, you come here a lot."

"Yeah, but I only started having seizures overseas. This was my first time back."

"Oh," she said, frowning. "Maybe she was in the hospital?"

"Hmmm, maybe." It still bugged me.

"So I guess you've got a lot of these girls?"

"Yeah."

"That's okay." Then she stopped. "Is ... Heather?"

"No."

She sighed. "Oh, good. I don't think I could handle that."

"But you could handle the waitress?"

"Yeah."

That was interesting. We spent most of the ride in silence and thought. As she dropped me off, I said, "You remember that hypnotist we talked about? Demetrius?"

"Yeah?" She gasped. "Is he one of you?!"

"That's how it seems."

"No wonder he's so popular. Even Sheldon seems to like him!"

We laughed, and then looked at each other as we realized the implications.

!Phoenix: Friday Midday!

Once Brandy dropped me off at my house, I decided to call Stephanie - she was my best friend, I had to tell her. Besides, I'd kind of barged in on her masturbation fantasy and enslaved her in the process. She deserved to know.

"Hey Squish, you busy?"

"Um, not really."

"There's something I need to tell you."

"Should I be worried?"

"I hope not. But you should come over."

"K. I'll be right over. Lunch?"

"I'll start up the barbecue."

"Oooo, you're cooking? This IS serious."

"Oh, shut up, Squish."

"Yes, Master." She was laughing, but I knew she'd be serious about that soon enough. "See you soon."

I threw some steaks on the barbecue (there's really no other way I can cook) and started some water boiling for pasta, too. Soon enough, she was there.

!Phoenix: Friday Afternoon!

Stephanie was one of my first renters, and still had her own keys - I trusted her with my life, so why not with my property too?

"Hey, Squish!" I called through the kitchen window. "Can you grab me something to drink?"

"OJ okay?"

"That's great. I need to get off this coffee kick Kiki started me down."

"You fell off the wagon? Naughty boy!" She laughed as she came out the door with the carton of juice and two glasses. "Remind me why you still have a coffee maker?" She set her armload down on the patio table, and started filling glasses.

"Oh, Mike left it." Mike was a former tenant, he'd been in and out of my rooms since Stephanie had been there.

I grabbed a glass and drained down half. "Thanks, that hit the spot."

"So, what's so important I had to leave the show?"

I hadn't even realized the time. "You didn't have to leave the show! I didn't mean you had to come over now."

She gulped down some OJ. "Well, next time be more specific, silly!"

"Next time, if I'm taking you away from something, tell me." I flipped the steaks over; they landed with a sizzle. "Did you see my boiling water on the stove?"

"Yeah. It was boiling."

"Could you dump the penne in it?"

"Yeah, sure." She dashed back inside. "Should I set the timer?"

"Just stir it. It'll be ready when the steaks are done. Hey, heat up the pesto sauce?"

"Yeah, sure."

As she dug into her steak, she looked up at me. "So, what do you need to talk to me about?"

"Didn't you start wondering why I started calling you Squish?"

She giggled and blushed. "You said I had squishy hugs."

"Not anymore, though," I said. "Except for your chest." She immediately shifted to show off her tits to me. "I meant why I started using the nickname again."

"Um," she blushed really deeply. "I hadn't really thought about it."

"I hypnotized you while you were masturbating in the restroom the other day."

"What?" The blood drained from her face as she sputtered. "I ... what? You weren't there!"

"Not exactly."

"And what's that supposed to mean?"

"I'm kind of psychic." It wasn't getting any easier to admit that. "Like, I can control minds. I took a peek to see what you were fantasizing about, and..." I described the whole scene to her as her breathing got increasingly ragged.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.