Adult Cinema - Cover

Adult Cinema

Copyright© 2010 by niteowluk99

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My First time with my sub wife at an adult members only adult cinema and how i teased a customer before getting the pay off.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Slut Wife   DomSub   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex  

It was about a month after our first visit to Charlie Browns; Karen had been bending my ear about us having another adventure, so I agreed to us visiting the cinema once more. This time we went on a Saturday night as last time it had been a Friday; it turned out to be a good choice.

When we entered the auditorium; the lights were still up and it was about half full; I would say there was about twenty-five single males and about five females with their partners. The couples seemed to be well spread out and clusters of single men loitered I suppose near the couple they hoped would be up for allowing them to join in.

I told Karen to pick a couple; she chose a couple as near to our ages as she could and deliberately sat beside the male partner of the couple. Seeing another couple with a female sitting beside them the man turned and introduce himself and his girlfriend as Rob and Linda. Karen introduced us as Karen and Master Ray. This seemed to intrigue Rob as he began asking questions about why I was called Master Ray. I quickly explained that being the dominant one of the relationship meant Karen could be her normal slutty self.

Just then the lights dimmed and the pre feature film began; it was the usual grunt and groan movie; nothing special just a couple of girls hitching a ride and two guys pick them up and demand sex as the appropriate fare for the journey. I did notice though that Linda was rather fidgety and she kept stealing glances in my direction. Eventually she whispered something to Rob, who in turn whispered something to Karen, who relayed the message to me. Basically Linda wanted to know what it felt like to be submissive to a male; she scowled a little when I asked whose idea was it for them to come here tonight. Rob looked at Linda and then to me and replied it was Linda's idea; I laughed and then said so Linda, you wear the trousers in your relationship do you, well I would soon put a stop to that.

She asked what I meant; so I said I would show her! I told Karen to change places with me and Rob to change places with Linda; when we had all changed I looked Linda square in the eyes and said; I want to see your fucking tits slut! As if I had asked her to fuck the United Nations Linda began to protest. I shut her up by reminding her that she had made Rob bring her here; a place where strangers meet for sexual escapades and she wanted me to believe she was not a slut. Linda blushed but began to unbutton her blouse, she got halfway when I stopped and whispered, watch this; Karen remove your skirt! I said.

Karen got up and quickly removed her skirt; the single guys around us seemed to crowd in all the more for a better look. Karen spread you cunt lips! I demanded barely even looking in her direction and finally I said Karen what have you come here for? To excite loads of cock, master and maybe even get fucked like the horny slut I am and you make me, sir.

Linda; why have you come here? I demanded and with a shaky voice she confessed, to have sex in public in front of others with the thrill of knowing someone may want to try to touch me whilst I am being fucked! She replied. So you admit you want to be a slut, flaunting your body in front of strangers hoping one of them will be brave enough to touch you and maybe even cum over your tits and face. Again Linda blushed; all the time though her eyes never left Karen shaven spread cunt lips and she licked her lips when she saw Karen slide a slick finger over her own clit.

Karen, tell Rob here what you would like him to do to you? I insisted and sure enough Karen gasped, I want to feel his teeth on my clit as his tongue laps up my cunt juice before he slides his hard cock up my cunt bare backed. Linda, would you like to see Rob fuck this slut's cunt? I asked and glassy eyed she replied oh yes! Stand up Linda, I demanded and sure enough she did; I immediately pushed my hand up under her skirt and soon found her wet spot in her panties. You horny little cunt, I hissed and she simply smiled in my direction. She no longer hesitated when I demanded that she remove her skirt and panties.

In the row immediately behind us now; were four guys with their already hard cocks protruding from their trousers and when I made Linda back up to her tipped seat she soon felt one hot cock head nudge her naked butt. Suddenly two hands seemed to come from the seats behind her and both tried to get at least three fingers into her cunt, the two men whom those hands belonged to whispered loud enough for Linda to hear; one single word over and over again, slut!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.