Bear Hunt - Cover

Bear Hunt

Copyright© 2010 by cmsix

Chapter 4

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Jake Johnson had been busting his ass at the steel mill in lone star Texas to build up a little cash for a hunting trip. When he discovered he could go bear hunting in Alaska for less than half what it cost to fly to Africa for a lion hunt. He bought a new pickup truck and a camper trailer and looked for the ALCAN Highway. One thing he didn't plan on was the temporal and spatial relocations that poped up, and they just spiced up the whole deal.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult  

When we made it to the in-cave tub the faucets were in place and the girls quickly turned on the hot one and regulated the temperature of the tub's water. Soon enough it was warm and steamy and nearly as soon they were naked and wet and urging me to get into the same shape. At least I fumbled around in the camper and found a few towels, some soap, shampoo and such and then I striped off and joined them.

Possibly the only thing better than getting to wash two wet and naked females was having them wash me. When we were all as clean as whistles we got out, dried off, and went into the cave to cook a meal. Of course I had to dress and head outside with an axe and hatchet to find some firewood, but it was easy enough to gather up and soon I had a cooking fire going in the cave. As I'd thought the smoke went directly up and then left, somewhere. No doubt it was exiting through a hole up there somewhere.

They warmed up some beef and beans and Sheka even made some biscuits. I could already tell we needed something better than the Dutch oven for the biscuit maneuver, but hell, I could work on that later.

After the food was warm we ate and then I headed back outside and worked until sunset gathering more firewood. I did better than I had any right to and managed to come up with a good bunch of it. We sat around drinking coffee and mostly wondering what the hell had happened to us for about an hour and then the girls decided to spread the bearskin fur bedding and make us a place to spend the night. I was all for it and I even helped when they would let me.

Soon enough we were buck naked and crawling into the furs. We weren't too confused by our trip to keep us from remembering how to fuck and we did plenty of it until sleep claimed me. I was snug and warm between two good-looking women and I was content as I shuffled off to dreamland.

It seemed like only minutes later when I woke to see the sun was rising outside. I couldn't remember any time when I'd slept better but at least I was glad I'd made sure to put a Diamondback near where I slept because a wolf was sniffing around inside the cave's entrance. I shook the beauty on either side of me and shushed them as they woke and then I drew a bead on the wolf and cut loose. It didn't even yelp since it fell down directly dead. I did hear a little scrambling from outside the entrance and assumed other creatures had been gathering their nerve to come in uninvited too.

The girls disappeared into the bath area for a few minutes and then came out and dressed. I rekindled the fire while they were at it and then went to piss myself while they got the first pot of coffee going.

They had a surprise for me when I came back. They were frying ham and a few eggs along with baking biscuits. It was the best breakfast I could remember eating in a long while. After we'd eaten they left me to wash the dishes while Chika went to skin out the wolf and Sheka went to help her, or watch anyway.

I wondered about taking a wolf skin, but then realized we were here now with no way home on our own. If we were still here when it got cold again we might need every skin we could tan. Suddenly I got some contact.

"Jake. There has been a slight change in plans. We need for you and your companions to leave the cave and explore outside for a few hours. We have a few other things we need to do to your cave since we anticipate you living in it for quite a while. We will also be leaving a few supplies for you to make your adjustment easier.

Hell, it was no skin off our asses so I said ok and told the girls we were going exploring. It wasn't cold out so we pout on jeans, riding cowboy boots, and all strapped on a revolver and picked up a rifle. It was just a lucky break I'd bought extra Marlins and had one for both girls.

We left through the barn cave and saddled a horse each to ride. We mounted up and took off. First thing we made a circle around our mountain home. It wasn't really a mountain, but it qualified as one hell of a hill. It covered more area than you'd expect and it wasn't so high. It almost looked like it was purpose built to put the cave in and I decided it must have been since there was no glacier up against it and therefore no reasonable way for water to be leaking in through the wall inside it. It didn't really matter how it got where it was, I considered us lucky to have it.

Down off it we were basically on a plain. There were trees scattered around in a few small groups but basically it was open plane nearby.

"Well, wherever we are I see the meat supply clearly," Chika said, and pointed to a large herd of bison grazing maybe a thousand yards off. Of course I wanted to take one since I'd never shot a buffalo before, but I held off on the pleasure. It would be a hassle and a half to clean, skin, and cut it up and getting it back to the cave would be another bitch. I decided I could wait until I had the mule and some travois makings along with me to become the great white hunter.

Maybe two thousand yards from the cave there was a forest. We weren't sure it was more than just a large group of trees until we rode over to it and when we did we could tell it was a fairly large and densely wooded forest. There was significant underbrush near the outside edge of it, but we rode into it a little way and I spotted some vegetable looking things, which might be worth gathering.

I'd just decided we needed to look much more deeply into it when Aldo gave me a buzz in my head and told me it would be better if I didn't, yet. I didn't ask any questions I just headed us out and we moved back over to where our cave was and went on around it. We managed to get completely around it and I found another excellent feature. The hills formed a sort of blind canyon type arrangement. It wasn't really a canyon since the ground was basically level with the grassy plain, but the hills were lined up and bunched together making about a ten acre enclosed portion with only an opening in the end.

I saw something else on our inspection that let me know this could turn out to be a bear hunt for real. It was the biggest damned bear I'd ever seen. Substantially larger than a grizzly and I thought it was even bigger than a Kodiak, though I'd never seen a live one of those. I'd seen one stuffed in a truck stop one time though and this bear was larger than the stuffed one had been. The truck stop had it in there as a kind of advertising trick. Hell, I was ready to go back to the cave by now. We'd been roaming around and looking for about four hours and I headed us back hoping Aldo would let me know if we were coming back too soon.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.