Bear Hunt
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2010 by cmsix

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Jake Johnson had been busting his ass at the steel mill in lone star Texas to build up a little cash for a hunting trip. When he discovered he could go bear hunting in Alaska for less than half what it cost to fly to Africa for a lion hunt. He bought a new pickup truck and a camper trailer and looked for the ALCAN Highway. One thing he didn't plan on was the temporal and spatial relocations that poped up, and they just spiced up the whole deal.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult  

A couple of hours later I woke again and felt like I was slept out. I was between my guides and decided it was time for a little clandestine nipple teasing. I was surprised when they both sprouted big grins when they woke and they started a game of play with the weenie. They stopped their manipulations when it was standing tall then Chika rattled the pots and pans, or at least the coffee pot while Sheka got up and put her clothes on, or at least she donned one of the sheer bras and a thong panty and then started flashing her ass around near my face.

I realized this was a call for me to get up and dressed myself and I did it. After an intermission in the bathroom I came out dressed and ready to go, though I did take a seat at the tiny kitchen table for plenty of the upcoming coffee. While I was drinking it I realized I didn't even know where we were exactly. Soon enough I'd take a look around outside and see if the voice in our heads had been telling the truth.

Of course Sheka got in on the cooking then and she fried some ham and eggs while Chika baked some biscuits. I thought exploring outside could wait until after breakfast and we all downed a couple of the ham and egg biscuits and a cup or two of coffee.

It was a good thing we'd taken time for a bite of breakfast since looking outside was such a total shock. We ain't in Kansas no more Toto was the first thing that popped into my head when I took a look. The near pasture like scene I'd expected was nowhere to be seen. We were up on the edge of a mountain, or at least a rocky hillside. I wondered at first if we'd even be able to get the truck and trailers out of here. I knew damned well now the little talk with spacemen in my head had been for real. I sure as hell would have remembered driving to where we were now if I had.

Sheka and Chika were just as shocked as I was when they came out, and maybe even more. The walked around the truck, camper, and horse trailer looking just as amazed as I felt. Finally, Chika spoke up.

"Jake, where in the fuck are we?" she asked.

"I guess we're where the spacemen set us down, but I can't say for sure where it is," I told her.

"It looks to me like we're up on the side of a mountain, and, Goddammit, there's a fucking cave over here," Sheka said, sounding calm at first and then losing it after she spied the cave.

"Well, at least there's a road, or trail leading up to the cave and it looks like we're right in the middle of the road. I don't guess we'll have to worry about blocking traffic though," I said, and I realized it was a little lame.

"Let's get in the truck and drive it up to the cave. Head in, like you're going to drive into it so you can turn on the lights and we can see inside it better," Chika said, and I was glad one of us had a constructive suggestion.

It required almost all the available space to get the three vehicles lined up as if we were going to drive them into the cave. They did make a long string after all. Right at the last I wondered why I'd gone to the trouble since there probably wasn't room inside it for all, or even any of them. I was surprised again when I pulled right up to the entrance and turned on the lights.

There was plenty of room inside. In fact I was sure we could back the trailers into it if we took the time to unhitch them and move them one at a time. If anyone reading this thinks they can back two bumper hitch trailers at once, call me collect at once. I have a new career path for you.

After I'd stopped I left the engine running and the lights on. Chika, Sheka, and I got out of the truck and went inside to look around. The cave was enormous. It was easily two hundred feet deep and looked to be even wider. The floor was basically level and there were three large openings onto other areas. We walked to the first one and it seemed to be a tunnel, albeit a large one, leading to another space.

"This is great," Chika said. "If I'd known about this we wouldn't have even needed to bring the camper trailer. All we need is a big cooking fire and then spread out the bearskins. We can sleep right out in the cave," she said.

"Don't you think it will be a little more comfortable in the camper on the bed?" I asked.

"Maybe, but the bearskins over this dirt floor will be nearly as soft, and it will be extra firm when someone starts sharing the dick with us," Sheka said, and then blushed and giggled.

"Let's take a look at the rest of it," Chika said, and then she was off to find flashlights.

I'd been a little suspicious from the start, but after a little looking around I knew damned well the spacemen, or someone, had prepared this cave for our residence.

We checked out the smallest opening first and I was floored. I suspect the girls were too. There was running water in it. It was leaking out of a rock wall and running into a cup like depression about the size of a large Jacuzzi tub. There was easily room for me and my closest ten female friends. The real shocker was the water was warm. Don't ask me how it got warm, but it was. It wasn't steaming bath water hot of anything, but it was warm. The over flow ran to a small hole in the floor and then went down it, splashing all the way.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.