6 Chasing Canaries
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2010 by Onagerian Surmise

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Chet had goofed up. He'd performed the cardinal sin in relationships, getting drunk and sleeping with another girl. It was time to face his cheerleader girlfriend for the inevitable consequences. But sometimes, consequences are unexpected.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft  

When their hosts disappeared around the corner, Chet grabbed Lori's hand and pulled her roughly into his lap.

"I know, baby," Lori said lovingly, even as she was being manhandled. "Here, or in Rhonda's bed?"

"Both, I think," Chet said almost frantically.

"Okay, lover."

She quickly assumed Rhonda's vacated position and sank down on his still rigid cock. He powered up into her, and as he withdrew for another lunge she thrust down right after him, barely letting him get an inch or two back out of her tight pussy before she basically went nuts on him, grinding, squeezing, thrusting, circling, using every trick she knew to release the pressure that Rhonda had built up and left unreleased inside her man.

She quickly pulled him over the edge. He cried out hoarsely as stars exploded behind his eyes as he was enveloped by her body. His heat erupted, deeper and hotter inside her than Jimmy could manage, and her eyes rolled back for real this time as his climax became hers, and their cries burst forth together.


A half-dozen fuzzy pink teddy bears looked up at them reproachfully from the floor, dislodged from Rhonda's bed when they got in to cuddle under the covers. On the wall was a poster of the periodic table, and Chet grinned at how the room reflected the contradictions that were Rhonda. She's going to be one sexy doctor some day! he thought. But then, so will Lori.

He was spooned behind Lori, an arm draped over her waist.

"So - you and Rhonda at summer camp, huh?"

"Yeah," she replied. She glanced back, twinkling eyes hinting at more.

"Exactly what kind of camp was it?"

"Oh, you know, with cabins and campfires, the usual stuff."

"Uh huh."

"There were just no clothes."

"What?"

She giggled. "It was a nudist camp."

"Geez. Where did you find one of those?"

"My friend Emily's family's been going there for years."

"Where is it?"

"Hmmm. That's a secret."

He leaned down and nipped her earlobe with his teeth. "Talk, woman."

"Rhonda doesn't look so much like a bookworm when she's naked, does she?"

"Or when she takes those glasses off ... no, she doesn't," he had to agree. "And you're changing the subject." He moved on to begin nibbling on her neck.

"Oh, that isn't fair," she protested.

"It isn't supposed to be."

"Well, being naked out in the woods kind of naturally makes people more ... open to new things."

"I see."

"It made it easier for her to seduce me."

"She seduced you?"

She grinned and nodded. "Oh, I thought it was my idea at the time - totally spontaneous. But later I realized she was the cat; I was the canary."

"How did she manage that?"

"She was the shy one, right?" she said with a chuckle, warming to the story. "She'd been subtly complaining all summer about her lack of confidence sexually, and her ... I dunno, I guess envy for my experience," she said, blushing faintly.

"Then one night it was late and we were out walking by the lake, just talking ... and she said she wanted to make love to her boyfriend when she got home. But she was afraid she'd mess it up - because she wasn't sure she'd ever really had an orgasm."

"Oh, wow."

"My heart just went out to her, and before I really thought about it, I asked if I could help her. She seemed kind of freaked out at first, but I told her I could show her how to get herself off so she'd know what it was like; so she wouldn't be so nervous with her boyfriend."

She paused and sighed reverently. "She said yes."

Chet reached up to cup Lori's breast, and softly kissed her ear. "So what happened?"

Her breath hitched for a moment at his touch; she reached back over his arm to rub his thigh. "We sat straddling a log with me behind her, her leaning back against me."

Chet released Lori's breast, and scooted up the bed, turning to sit leaning against the headboard. Grinning, he reached to grasp her shoulders and tugged and guided her up to sit between his legs, leaning back to press his hardening dick against his stomach with her back.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.