6 Chasing Canaries - Cover

6 Chasing Canaries

Copyright© 2010 by Onagerian Surmise

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Chet had goofed up. He'd performed the cardinal sin in relationships, getting drunk and sleeping with another girl. It was time to face his cheerleader girlfriend for the inevitable consequences. But sometimes, consequences are unexpected.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft  

And then it was over, as fast as it had begun, with Lori collapsed on top of Rhonda, their chests heaving and their breath coming in gasps. Rhonda's hands began running softly up and down Lori's back, where the perspiration was beginning to darken the colors of the head cheerleader's uniform bunched up around her waist, under her lover's caressing fingers.

"Wow," Chet breathed. The sound seemed to remind the girls they had an audience.

Far from embarrassed, Lori grinned up at Chet. "Did you like watching that, ex-boyfriend of mine?" she asked slyly.

He could only nod mutely. The girls separated and stood up. They circled around the boys' love seat to stand flushed and grinning in front of the guys. To Chet's surprise, Lori stood in front of Jimmy, Rhonda in front of Chet.

"Jimmy, was it good for you too?" Rhonda asked smugly, even as she began rubbing Chet's knee. Jimmy nodded dazedly.

Chet looked from Lori to Rhonda and back again. A light dawned.

"You said you guys went to summer camp together?"

"Yeah," Lori replied. "It's not the kind of camp that you tell everyone you know about. But we did get to know each other there."

"I can imagine."

Lori put her hands on top of Jimmy's thighs. Holding eye contact with Chet, she sank to her knees in front of him. Rhonda assumed the same position in front of Chet.

"So Chet," Lori said in a conversational tone, "that bitch Becky said I wouldn't want you to go your whole life without being with another woman - right?"

At that point, both girls reached for the boys' belts and began unfastening them.

"Uh, yeah," Chet said distractedly, as Rhonda rubbed the length of his erection while pulling down his zipper.

"Well, Rhonda tells me that Jimmy here," at which point she reached into said boy's fly to grasp his erection, making him gasp, "has never been with any girl other than her, either."

"That's right," Rhonda confirmed. "The only pussy he's known is mine and the only dick I've known is his."

"And I think I can understand how that could make a guy ... curious. Or at least how it could make his dick curious," said Lori, giving Jimmy's a tug and eliciting a moan.

"Which we know will cause problems when the guy thinks with his dick; which they all eventually do," Rhonda added.

"Right," said Lori. "So, we're all friends here. Chet; I've persuaded Rhonda to let you and Jimmy each have a little taste of some strange pussy tonight. Do you think that will that be enough to keep some slut from pulling you away from me by your dick again?"

"You really still want to be with me?" Chet asked. "I mean, not just tonight."

Lori nodded. "Yes. And don't ever again think you can decide for me that I don't. Understand?"

He smiled sheepishly. "Okay."

"Good. Now, I want you to fuck your friend there; she's only wanted you since grade school. Since she's going to marry Jimmy someday she thought she'd never have the chance. And remember it this time! Then you'll know my pussy's as good as you're ever going to need."

Rhonda was grinning shyly at him, if it's possible to look shy while holding his dick in her hand.

"And while you're doing that," said Lori impishly, "I think I know a math nerd with a cheerleader fantasy that's about to get his mind blown."

Without further ado she leaned forward and plunged her mouth down on Jimmy who sucked air through his teeth. Next to him, Jimmy's girlfriend in turn sucked in Chet's manhood.


Before things progressed further, Chet clasped Rhonda's shoulders to interrupt her mid-suck. He pulled her up into his lap, her legs straddling his. His dick pressed against the front of her uniform's skirt. He kissed her softly.

"You really want this?" he asked, looking earnestly into his friend's eyes.

Instead of answering she leaned forward to kiss him back with wild passion, and he felt her rise up on her knees. She grasped his cock, and when he felt her rub the head through the lips of her sex beneath her uniform's skirt, he realized she was sans panties. Before he could react, with a quick hunch of her hips she had the tip and a couple inches inside her.

She pulled back from the kiss and grinned at him, her eyes lazily half closed and unfocused.

"Um, yes?" she said. She pushed down against him and he lanced further up inside her very tight pussy. "Ohhhh, yessss," she added.

She leaned forward to bring her lips to his ear opposite Lori and Jimmy. "I have waited so long to get you," she whispered. He knew she loved to tease him, sure, but it sounded like there had been more to it than he had realized.

When he thrust back against her next push he felt her ass checks come to rest on his thighs, his cock straining rigidly in her vaginal grip from tip to balls. She'd swallowed him whole.

It felt great, but ... he looked to the side...


Jimmy was lifting up so Lori could pull his pants and underwear down while still holding the knob of his respectably sized weapon between her lips. That accomplished she could get further between his legs and closer to her work, and Jimmy's eyes went very large as she proceeded to suck him in down to the root.

She couldn't swallow all of Chet who was a bit bigger. So she was enjoying fully using her ability to suppress her gag reflex as part of fulfilling Jimmy's fantasy. She even hummed, massaging his cock with her throat muscles.

Rhonda heard it and glanced over. "Remember, I get that back when you're done with it," she teased Lori, before grunting when Chet made an exploratory upward thrust.

Lori pulled off with a noisy slurp. "It'd be easier of he wasn't so hard," she commented. "It's like sucking on a brick."

"Yeah, well now I know how you practice for doing the splits in your cheerleader routines," Rhonda replied, willing her internal muscles to relax. It felt like Chet's big pole was impossibly deep in her belly, making her thighs twitch involuntarily.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.