6 Chasing Canaries - Cover

6 Chasing Canaries

Copyright© 2010 by Onagerian Surmise

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Chet had goofed up. He'd performed the cardinal sin in relationships, getting drunk and sleeping with another girl. It was time to face his cheerleader girlfriend for the inevitable consequences. But sometimes, consequences are unexpected.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft  

Lori put her glass on the floor. She looked a little giddy as she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. "Chet ... It's time to start the movie, honey."

Rhonda smiled briefly before a pout pushed out her lower lip. "Lor-eeee," she whined.

"What?"

"We agreed Chet's my boyfriend tonight, remember? So don't go calling him 'honey.'"

Lori's eyebrows rose. She shook a finger at Rhonda in teasing rapprochement. "Hey, we're all here to have fun. But I'm here to thank Jimmy, not for you to suck on my boyfriend like some kind of cheerleader vampire."

Rhonda giggled. "Oh come on, Lori. Chet's not your boyfriend anymore."

Lori's smile dropped away, while Chet sat up straighter. Rhonda's smile remained in place, seemingly oblivious to the change in Lori's body language.

"Actually..." Lori said haltingly, "Chet and I were just talking about..."

Rhonda interrupted her hesitant reply. "Hey don't worry about it." She leered at Chet. "After tonight we'll have both of these guys eating out of our ... hands."

Lori's eyebrows lowered and pinched together. "Rhonda, I'm being serious. Listen, I don't think we should tease each other's guys any more."

That seemed to get through to Rhonda. "Seriously?"

"Yes. Chet and I talked." She looked at Chet quickly. "I told him I'm breaking up with Tommy."


Rhonda and Jimmy looked at Lori in obvious shock. But Rhonda's shift to annoyance was plain to see.

"Well, we can still have some fun tonight though, can't we? You get to mess around with my boyfriend, and I get to mess around with your 'sort of almost a boyfriend.'"

Lori's chin jutted out. "You're not getting to 'mess around' with Chet," she said forcefully, her intensity startling the others. "You can just forget about that."

Rhonda was now openly irritated. "I didn't say anything about screwing him for God's sake. Besides, why do you think Jimmy's football jersey has Chet's old number on it?"

"Uh, I don't think that really..."

"Why do you think I wanted a cheerleader outfit just like yours?"

"I don't..."

"You think it was easy to get all this put together for tonight? What did you think was going to happen, little miss clueless?"

"Well I'm sorry, but if I'd known you were like this we wouldn't have come in the first place," said Lori.

Rhonda bristled. "If I'm like what?"

Chet marveled at both Rhonda's transformation from quietly devoted girlfriend-of-Jimmy, to wanton sexual aggressor; and at Lori's growing ferocity to keep Rhonda away from him.

"It means most girls know when their teasing has gone far enough," said Lori. "A little teasing doesn't mean they'll get to jump on someone else's guy. I guess it does for you though."

There was a silence, one that felt to Chet like the calm before the storm.

Rhonda's lips were compressed together into a hard white line. Her face began turning red. Then to everyone's amazement, her hand shot out and slapped Lori across her face.

"You bitch!" Rhonda cried.

It took a moment for Lori to get over the shock, as she felt her cheek tingling. "You slut!" she shouted back.


After a stunned moment, Lori cried out and launched herself at Rhonda. Her hands latched onto her shoulders, the impact hard enough for Rhonda's chin to bounce off her chest.

Rhonda's hands instinctively rose up between Lori's arms and grabbed onto the scooped neckline of her uniform, jerking it downward to throw her off balance. But in the process, Lori's breasts popped out in front of Chet and Jimmy's wide eyed view.

Rhonda's continued pulling brought Lori down to bring their chests together, Lori's legs between hers as she struggled for traction on the soft cushions.

Lori's short skirt rode up towards her hips, revealing her thong underwear and hard bubble shaped ass. From the boy's vantage point, she was nearly as exposed as if she were naked.

Both girls feet came off the floor and their legs joined the struggle, banging around at one end of the love seat as their hands tugged and swung at the other. Each girl scored a glancing slap to the other's face as their arms flailed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.