Mr. Smoothie - Cover

Mr. Smoothie

Copyright© 2010 by aubie56

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Join John White as he travels through life from high school to middle age. John starts out as the preferred high school stud and goes from there to become a professional gigolo. He forms a company of like minded males in college and they make their fortune. His first conquest is his older sister, and she finds him other contacts. The women he meets pay well for his attention, and he quickly goes from coeds to adults. This is a sex-romp, so be prepared.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   School   Prostitution  

We were wakened when the maid brought in a light lunch. There was plenty of protein and sugar for me, but Mrs. X limited herself to a salad. I was hungry from all of that exercise, so I ate everything within reach. I even finished Mrs. X's salad. We cuddled and talked for a while, then Mrs. X wanted to go for another round. I was agreeable, so we set right to work.

She still had plenty of lube because of the remnants of the jizz that I had shot in previously. I didn't think that another round so quickly after the previous one was really needed, but I was going to try to do everything I could to comply with the client's wishes. Upon reflecting upon the fact that she had been so deprived of sexual satisfaction, I was very sympathetic with her wishes and moved between her legs without any hesitation.

We went out for immediate penetration, as there appeared to be no need for foreplay. As before, I moved to put her ankles on my shoulders, but Mrs. X anticipated me and had her legs in position before I was close enough to do anything about it. I looked down and had to marvel at the beauty of her pussy. This woman may have had tits too small to become a star in the porn industry, but she sure had a pussy that was a pleasure to look at. She had almost a perfect camel toe with just a hint of her inner lips visible at her slit. Ah, my ideal!

I wet my cock by laying it between her lips and rubbing back and forth for a few swipes before going for full penetration. Mrs. X sighed in ecstasy as I drew back to align my cock head with her cunt. She helped by spreading her pussy lips, and I slid right in for a fraction of an inch. At that point, as expected, I hung up because she had tightened back up. That was no problem, I just worked my cock side to side slightly, and it slid past that first barrier of her entry muscles. No more effort was required to push in as far as I could reach.

This time, I was able to enjoy the feeling of her muscles gripping around my cock as I slid in. It was kind of like a warm rubber band completely surrounding my cock, and it felt great as it moved down the length of my shaft. The feeling was something like the lips of a woman's mouth during a deep-reaching blow job given by someone as expert as Mrs. X.

I paused at the maximum reach of my penetration so that both of us could savor the feeling. Mrs. X smiled at me and winked. The feeling as I withdrew my cock back to the starting point was almost as delightful as the act of penetration. I didn't pause at this point but returned to penetrating without delay. My strokes were slow and deliberate at this stage, and Mrs. X seemed to appreciate the stroke rate as much as I did. After a few strokes, I did speed up just a little, but I was still not moving as fast as I could. It was my practice to save something for a grand finale in case the client was having trouble reaching orgasm.

This round of fucking did not go quite as it did the first time. Mrs. X began to rise to her climax much sooner than previously, and I catered to her actions. I was able to bring her to an orgasm long before I was ready, so I was able to continue stroking right through her orgasm. She apparently was not used to this kind of reaction, but I caught on quickly and determined to give her as many orgasms as possible during this one fuck.

I let her come down almost all the way, but not fully to the bottom of her course, before I stroked the best I knew how to get her going again. Mrs. X got a look of amazement on her face before throwing herself fully into the project. She rose fairly quickly to another peak and screamed this time, instead of just moaning. She went higher with this climax and fell back more quickly, but I was able to catch her again and start her on a new cycle of ecstasy.

This time was a complete surprise to her as she seemed to climb higher and higher toward a spectacular climax. It was getting harder and harder for me to hold back, and finally I just had to let go. This was such a powerful release for me that I broke rhythm and began to jerk in spasms of my own ecstasy. Somehow, this was just what Mrs. X needed to break her over her peak into the most powerful orgasm she'd had since I had been with her. This time, I yelled out at the same time as her shriek of fulfillment, and I pumped jet after jet of jizz into her cunt, banging at the doorway of her cervix. I was still pumping and jerking when the maid stuck her head around the door to check on us.

Neither of us noticed Ellie as she checked on us. We simply collapsed into limp dolls as both of us fell back on the bed. This time, for some unknown reason, I did not come unplugged and rolled with her to cuddle as we tried to recover from our excess of feeling.

My cock was like a cork in her cunt, keeping all of the semen bottled up inside of her. It wasn't planned, but, afterward, we agreed that it couldn't hurt. We went back to sleep with me still plugged in, and we stayed like that for about an hour.

This set the pattern for the rest of my stay with Mrs. X. I didn't have any trouble getting hard, but I was no faster than most men in recharging my balls. I was normally good for two consecutive shots of semen, but then I had to rest for a few hours to build up enough jizz for another try at impregnation. Sometimes, Mrs. X wanted a fuck just for the fun of it, but she mainly concentrated on her efforts to become pregnant.

I spent the full three days with Mrs. X, never leaving her side except for one of us to take a crap. We never bothered to get dressed during this time, though we did wear robes when we went away from her bedroom. On my way out the door when I left, Mrs. X kissed me like she really meant it and handed me a $5,000 tip. She said that she would let us know about whether or not she became pregnant. Mrs. X promised to have me back if she didn't catch this time.

Well, I did manage to knock her up on that first visit, but she called twice a month for a routine visit right up until the time she went to the hospital for the birth of her son. Of necessity, the boy was named after her husband, but she told me that, to herself, she always called the boy "Johnny." I was touched, and she continued to keep in touch with me, so I was able to see my son grow. That was quite a treat!

I wished that I could tell my parents of their grandson, but that was impossible, of course. A couple of years later, Sue got a call from Mrs. X asking for a rerun on the impregnation call. She wanted to try for a daughter, and I agreed right away. This time, Mrs. X did manage to get a daughter from the exchange. By this time, I was a regular visitor to Mrs. X's house on a weekly basis. We never went out dancing or anything like that, but we did spend the night with each other once a week. She still paid the base price of $5,000 per overnight visit, so I was being true to my partners and putting money into the till, even though I was enjoying the visits to Mrs. X.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.