Mr. Smoothie - Cover

Mr. Smoothie

Copyright© 2010 by aubie56

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Join John White as he travels through life from high school to middle age. John starts out as the preferred high school stud and goes from there to become a professional gigolo. He forms a company of like minded males in college and they make their fortune. His first conquest is his older sister, and she finds him other contacts. The women he meets pay well for his attention, and he quickly goes from coeds to adults. This is a sex-romp, so be prepared.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   School   Prostitution  

I got a surprising contract one day: it was for a birthday, and I was the present. But that was not the most surprising part of the story. A husband was giving me to his wife for her 80th birthday. Sue thought that this was so "sweet" that I could not have gone home to her if I had turned the job down.

I cut two classes to make the special Wednesday date, and I showed up at 1:30 PM, right on schedule. The wife didn't know that I was coming, so the whole thing was to be a big surprise for her. I was dubious as to how this was going to work out, but the husband answered the door. "Hello, Mr. B. I'm the one you expected." He smiled and handed me $500.

"Come on in. I'll introduce you to my wife, and then I'll go for a long walk. I'll be back in three hours."

I agreed and Mr. B called for his wife. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR! HERE IS YOUR BIRTHDAY PRESENT!" I bowed to Mrs. B and she started to giggle. Without further comment, Mr. B put on his hat and walked out the door.

"This is indeed a surprise! Oh, and you are so handsome! You are even more handsome than when my husband pulled this same trick on me on my 30th birthday. We have always tried to get unusual presents for each other, but you may well be the best one of all. Please have a seat on the sofa and I will join you."

I sat down and Mrs. B sat beside me so that her hip and leg were pushed up against mine. Mrs. B said, "Just in case you are confused by the situation, I guess that I should explain. My husband and I used to be leaders in the circle of local swingers, so I was used to having sex with many different men. Since we got older, though, we have had to drop out of the group. Nobody really wants to fuck an old woman like me, and he hasn't been able to get hard for about 13 years. Viagra doesn't work for him because he has to take nitrates for a heart problem. Therefore, I haven't had normal sex for 13 years, and I was just commenting the other day how much I missed it. Thus, you are my birthday present, and I am very grateful to you both."

"Mrs. B, I do appreciate the full explanation because it makes it a whole lot simpler and easier for me to know how to proceed. Let's start out with a simple seduction, and see where that takes us." Mrs. B grinned from ear to ear and grabbed me in a hug with strength that belied her age. Suddenly, I wondered which one of us was being seduced.

We started out with kissing on the lips, but that quickly moved on to full French Kissing. I swear, that woman knew how to kiss! I felt like she was a past master at kissing, and I was a rank beginner. I resolved right then to pay close attention so that I could learn something from this job.

The kissing continued for about 10 minutes, then I broke away from her mouth to kiss and nibble on her earlobes. She gasped and said, "Oh, my God, I had forgotten how nice that could be! You have until supper time to stop."

After only a very short delay, she pulled my hand to her breast. Yes, she was old, and her breasts had sagged, but they still were projecting out from her chest and the nipples still could get erect and bulge for me. I massaged her breasts while kissing her earlobes, and she appeared to be in sexual heaven, or at least on the doorstep.

She was wearing a dress that buttoned up the front, so there was no problem to opening the buttons with only one hand. I unbuttoned the dress as far as it would go, nearly to her waist, and pushed it back off her shoulders. She wiggled a bit and the dress fell from around her arms. Under the dress, she had on a utilitarian bra, since she was not expecting this kind of company. It was not an ugly garment, it was just there.

Over the years, I have perfected the technique of unfastening a bra with only one hand. Yes, it can be done, but it does take practice. I am proud to say that I could actually do it with either hand!

Her breasts had no problem in pulling the bra from her shoulders by their sheer weight, and they did hang down some under the relentless pull of gravity and the years of service her muscles had given, but they were not just two bags of wet sand hanging there. Her nipples were standing out proudly, as pert as any much younger woman would want. They were good to look at, and I did pause a moment to gaze upon them with joy and awe.

Mrs. B was not going to let me waste time, so she cleared her throat and grinned when she had thought that I had stared long enough. I grinned back and immediately placed my lips on her left nipple to kiss, suck, and nibble while massaging her right breast with my hand. Her breasts were amazingly firm and resilient under my hands; they had the feel of a 30 year old.

I swapped back and forth between her nipples and breasts, and Mrs. B began to breath hard and fast. I thought that I might bring her to orgasm if I worked it right, so I set about doing my best. I began rolling one nipple between my fingers while I sucked on the other one, but that was not doing what I expected, so I went back to massaging her breast instead of playing with the nipple. This actually seemed to be the better ploy, so I stayed with it. I had swapped several times from nipple to nipple with my sucking and nibbling, and Mrs. B was getting more and more aroused. When I figured that I had done as much as possible with the sucking and nibbling, I changed to flogging the tip of her nipple with my tongue while gripping it with my lips and applying a gentle vacuum.

Wonder of wonders, I tasted some fluid leaking from the nipple under attack, and Mrs. B erupted into a sudden orgasm that I think not even she was expecting. As soon at the orgasm was completed, she went limp, and I was afraid that she would fall to the floor. Without pause for thought, I jumped up and swung her legs around so that she was lying on the sofa.

I stood watching over her until she came to herself. I don't know if she had fainted, but she was certainly close to it, if not. She looked at me with absolute worship in her eyes and said, "Dear Johnny, how can I ever thank you for that wonderful orgasm? It has been over 30 years since I last had one with only play with my breasts. You are indeed a magician!"

I smiled at her and said, "Mrs. B, the mere fact that I could bring you so much pleasure was reward enough. Just relax and enjoy the sensations."

"Oh, but I don't want to relax quite yet. We still have some other areas to explore. Please help me into the bedroom where we will have more room." Mrs. B was small enough and light enough that I was able to pick her up in my arms and carry her down the hall to her bed.

I laid her on the bed; it was already turned down and waiting for us. Mr. B must have done that just before I arrived. As I laid her down, Mrs. B grasped my hand and asked, "Johnny, please help me to remove the rest of my clothes. I am so weak right now that I am not sure that I could do it by myself."

I pulled the dress over her head and helped her to remove her half-slip. It took some work to get her pantyhose off without ruining them, but that, too, was managed. Her slippers had fallen off when I first picked her up, so they were no problem. Her white cotton panties came off easily, and she was in no way embarrassed by the moist spot on the crotch.

Once she was naked, I stripped in as sensual a manner as I could manage, but that's pretty hard to do from a business suit. However, eventually I was naked and lay down beside Mrs. B. She had been openly admiring my cock the whole time it was exposed to her view. I had a full erection going, so she had a lot to enjoy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.