Mr. Smoothie - Cover

Mr. Smoothie

Copyright© 2010 by aubie56

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Join John White as he travels through life from high school to middle age. John starts out as the preferred high school stud and goes from there to become a professional gigolo. He forms a company of like minded males in college and they make their fortune. His first conquest is his older sister, and she finds him other contacts. The women he meets pay well for his attention, and he quickly goes from coeds to adults. This is a sex-romp, so be prepared.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   School   Prostitution  

The rest of the week went by with me fucking Angel and Sue in that order every night. Angel was so taken with my fucking that Sue very nearly had to throw her out of the house. "But where am I going to find a man with such an educated cock to replace Johnny?" she complained to Sue. Sue's answer was that Angel could find another man, but only if she started looking. I belonged to Sue, and she was not into permanent sharing.

Angel was with us for seven days, and she more than lived up to her end of the bargain. Parked in our spot in front of the apartment was a brand new Mercury Milan hybrid. When questioned about it, Angel responded, "Hell, I could afford it, and being fucked by a master of the technique like Johnny was more than worth the cost!" We thanked Angel profusely and went for a ride. Damn! That car lived up to its billing!

Except for the new car and Angel moving into her own apartment, life went back to normal. Angel turned into a mobile advertising platform for my sexual prowess. She found a new man and seemed to be happy, but she told anybody who would listen about her experience with me. About a month later, Sue started to get strange telephone calls which she would not tell me about. However, by the time the second month rolled around, Sue broke down and told me what the calls were about. They were women wanting to know if they could schedule a fucking session with me!

I had heard of male prostitutes, but I never really believed the stories. I always put them into the category of too good to be true. Well, it sure looked like I was wrong! We talked it over and came up with a price list, of sorts. I really didn't want to get too distracted from my classes nor from Sue, so we put the price high enough that we figured to discourage too much business. We agreed on $500 for a full-service fucking, which was the base price. Anything other than that was negotiable on an individual basis, but the $500 base price was always included. The other requirement was that the client submit a certificate certifying that she was free of all STDs, and she had to sign a waiver that cleared me of all financial responsibility if she became pregnant. I refused to wear a condom, and all of the responsibility was hers.

Sue and I laughed over that, and figured that I would not get many calls once the word of the requirements got around. Wrong again! I don't know if it was the high price or what else it might be, but the number of calls actually increased. OK, I was in the business whether I liked it or not. We had to meet in the client's home or at a neutral place—I was not bringing the women to our bed! Sue agreed with me, and started accepting appointments.

I had two afternoons a week open from class commitments, so I was available on Tuesday and Friday afternoons. The clients were told that they could have up to three hours with me for the base price, but it had to be something really special to claim me for longer than that. Oh, and payment in advance!

My first Tuesday was with the wife of an instructor, of all things. I later got the full story: she wanted a baby, but her husband was not able to produce. He, too, wanted a child, but no amount of fucking had done any good. The woman had turned to me in desperation, since any of the normal channels were too expensive on her husband's salary.

I took the job and showed up at Mrs. C's house at 2:30 on a Tuesday afternoon. This was perfect timing from her point of view, because her monthly cycle fit perfectly with this day. I had Sue drop me off and drive away so as not to cause Mrs. C any more embarrassment than we could help. I rang the front doorbell and was ushered into a neat and clean house of the sort one would expect of a college instructor at the low end of the pay scale.

Mrs. C was wearing a light summer dress and sandals. No stockings or other such clothes were visible. I was hardly in the door before she handed me five $100 bills. Not knowing what else to do, I thanked her and stuffed them in my pocket. We sat on the sofa and talked for a few minutes. Aha! Now I saw what was going on in Mrs. C's mind. This was exactly the same kind of situation that I had encountered with the rape victims in high school. Sue already had seen the health report and had received the signed release, so we were clear of any of the routine difficulties.

We talked for a few minutes, and then I leaned over to kiss her. She jerked back and said in a pained voice, "Please, none of that. This is just the equivalent of a visit to the doctor's office. There's no romance involved."

"OK, if you are sure that's what you want, Mrs. C. But I hope you understand that this will be a lot more comfortable for both of us if you are well lubricated. Otherwise, it could be painful for either or both of us."

"Oh, my goodness, I hadn't thought of that. Very well, please continue."

Well, that was kind of like a dash of cold water, but I tried to recover for both of us. I kissed Mrs. C, and she flinched. Hell! This was turning into an obstacle course of the worst sort. Nevertheless, I persisted, and she finally fell into line. It was almost that bad when I started to rub her breasts. They were fairly large C cups, and I could feel her nipples down under all of that cloth. Things were looking up because her nipples had started to take an interest in the proceedings.

Mrs. C actually started breathing hard, and it looked to me like it was time to make a bold move. I slid my hand down her side to her hip and along the outside of her thigh until I came to the hem of her skirt just above the knee. At this point, Mrs. C started to pant a little, but she gasped as I touched the bare skin on the outside of her thigh.

OK, I was going for the whole thing at this point because we were wasting a lot of time. I slid my hand up her thigh, but on the outside of her leg. For one thing, I wanted to know for sure whether or not she was wearing panties. Just a moment before, when I slid my hand over her hip, I did not feel anything under her clothes. I had to know before I could decide just what my next tack should be with Mrs. C.

Damn! Bare skin to the waist! Maybe this was going to be easier than I had started to think. I slid my hand back down her thigh all the way to her knee. At this point, I moved my hand to the front of her thigh and made another trip up and down her thigh. I paid attention when I got to her belly, and I felt no pussy hair. I thought that it might be just a bikini cut, but maybe she shaved all over.

When I returned my hand to her knee, I moved it over so that I was now touching the inside of her thigh. We were still kissing, and she suddenly reacted when I touched her skin where I could slide my hand up to her pussy. It was something like I had hit the magic spot. She opened her legs and started kissing me harder; she had now taken command of the kissing phase. I moved my hand slowly up the inside of her thigh, and Mrs. C increased the intensity of her kissing.

When my hand finally touched her pussy lips, I found that they were hairless and soaked with wet lubricant. That touch was like releasing a spring. Mrs. C jumped to her feet and grabbed my hand. "Come with me," she ordered, and she led me to a bedroom with a double bed. "Strip and join me on the bed," she commanded in the voice of a drill sergeant, not to be disobeyed.

I quickly removed my clothes, but she beat me to it by pulling her dress over her head and loosening the catch of her bra. Why she wore an industrial strength bra and no panties was a mystery to me, but I didn't inquire. She kicked off her sandals and had the bed turned down before I had completely stripped. A towel magically appeared and she lay down on it in the middle of the bed.

"Come on! Hurry up!" Well, I couldn't argue with a customer who had already paid for service, so I did hurry as fast as I could. I crawled between her legs and Mrs. C, still in her drill sergeant's voice ordered, "Put yourself in." I had never been in the military, but I knew better than to disobey. Dammit, she was about to piss me off!

I decided to take over before this thing went any farther. I got between her legs and grabbed her ankles which I put on my shoulders. This forced her pussy to rise to the place where I could rub my whole cock in her pussy slit, and that's what I did. When I was satisfied with the amount of lubricant that was transferred, I then put my cock head at the beginning of her cunt opening and pushed in enough to get me started.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.