Mr. Smoothie - Cover

Mr. Smoothie

Copyright© 2010 by aubie56

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Join John White as he travels through life from high school to middle age. John starts out as the preferred high school stud and goes from there to become a professional gigolo. He forms a company of like minded males in college and they make their fortune. His first conquest is his older sister, and she finds him other contacts. The women he meets pay well for his attention, and he quickly goes from coeds to adults. This is a sex-romp, so be prepared.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   School   Prostitution  

I had a hell of a time getting to sleep that night. I stayed with Amy and cuddled until almost time for our parents to get home. Even then, I was thinking of the girl's reputation, so I had set an alarm clock to warn us just in case we fell asleep or something. It would have been hell to pay if our parents had caught us naked in bed with each other! They were about as broadminded as parents could be at that day and age, but I doubt that even they could have coped with fucking between Amy and me. Anyway, I was in my own bed before they got home, so no harm was done, there.

You'd think that I would be exhausted from all of that unaccustomed exercise, but the situation was exactly the opposite. I was all revved up from the idea of FINALLY HAVING SEX! The fact that my partner had been my sister only made it better, because it was with somebody I loved and trusted. Not only that, I was sure that she was a past master of all of the nuances of sex—after all, she was three years older than me!

The next morning, Saturday, I dragged myself down to breakfast. Amy was already there, and had finished her breakfast by the time I showed up. Naturally, she felt it was necessary to tease me in front of our mother, who was in the process of fixing my eggs and bacon. "Oh, Johnny, you look like you didn't get much sleep last night. If I didn't know better, I would swear that you had been out on a heavy date, and she rang you out!"

"Oh, come on, Sis. Don't bug me. I didn't sleep worth a damn last night, and..."

"JOHNNY, WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE! How many times have I told you not to talk like that?"

"Ah, gee, Mom, I don't know. It just slipped out, maybe because I am so sleepy."

"OK, Johnny, maybe you should go back to bed after you eat. How do you feel? You aren't sick, are you?"

"Maybe, Johnny did some exercise yesterday that he's not used to. I did hear him banging around during the night before you guys got home." Amy winked at me after she checked to be sure that Mom couldn't see her do it.

I stuck out my tongue, but that was as far as it got because Mom delivered my food. Like any self respecting growing boy, I was not going to let good food go to waste, so I ignored Amy and dug in. After breakfast, I went back to bed and slept until noon. Now I felt human again!

Later that day, Amy went to the mall with a couple of friends for "shopping," but mostly to lounge around and look at boys. Of course, they never stopped talking the whole time they were together. You know how teen girls are. When she got home, she said to me in private, "I've got something to show you after the parental units have gone to bed." That's all she would say, so I was consumed by curiosity for the rest of the evening.

Late that night, after all of the lights in the house were out and she was sure that our folks were in bed, Amy slipped into my room. She turned on my night light and said, "I said that I had something to show you, and here it is." Amy had been wearing a light robe, so I had no idea what she had on under it, but she shrugged her robe to the floor and I nearly swallowed my tongue in surprise!

She obviously had been to Fredrick's of Hollywood for a part of her shopping. She was wearing a very unusual set of bra and panties. The bra had the full top and bottom structure of a regular, but very fancy bra, but the middle of the cups over the nipples was cut out. The bra was a coal black and it was startling to see her nipples and areolas projecting through the holes. Damn, I almost attacked Amy on the spot, but there was more to the ensemble.

The matching black panties were shiny like silk and fit her crotch like a latex glove, but there was a big hole in the panties, too. Her complete pussy was visible through the hole, and its swollen lips and distinct color made it obvious that she was ready for fucking. Since she was shaved as clean as a baby in that region, I had no difficulty in seeing exactly what she wanted me to see.

My reaction to her outfit was obvious. It was a warm night, so I was sleeping just in my boxers. I got so hard so fast that I would have torn a hole getting that erection if there had not already been an opening in my boxer fly. My cock stood straight out as I got to my feet to welcome Amy to my bedroom. She looked at my projecting cock and licked her lips. "Is that just for me? I sure hope so!"

Now, I couldn't disappoint a lady, could I? However, I couldn't talk yet, my mouth and throat were so dry, but I was able to nod my head vigorously, and Amy giggled at my antics. I went to her and embraced her as I tried to kiss her. I wanted her to know that I remembered the lessons from last night, but she never gave me a chance. She jammed her tongue into my mouth and began French Kissing me as soon as I got within reach. OK, I got the picture—this was not an instruction session, this was a raw fucking session! Well, I could make myself go along with that without too much difficulty.

Amy pushed me back onto my bed on my back so that my cock was poking straight up through my boxers. Likewise, she made no effort to remove her clothes and plopped herself down on my body like she was in charge and knew just exactly what she wanted. Hell, who am I to argue, I was still a "grasshopper" at this sex stuff.

There was no doubt that she was sopping wet in her cunt, and she slid down over my hard cock with only a minimum of wiggling to take care of the relatively dry spots. I would have shot off right then, but I had jacked-off when I first lay down a few hours earlier, so I was able to hold back. Uh-oh, it looked like Amy still had a few things to learn about boys and their hair-trigger response to certain stimuli. Well, I would explain that to her later.

Once she was fully seated around my cock, she began to slide up and down on it, using her knees and hips to provide the motion. She whispered in my ear, "Johnny, this is my first time with the girl on top position, so I may have some trouble. Please bear with me while I learn."

Hell, my primary interest was fucking, and I couldn't care less how it was done. As long as there was a cunt that I could reach with my cock, I was happy, so I was willing to go along with whatever she wanted to do. I told her so, and Amy smiled at me with the most angelic smile that you could imagine.

Amy started out with a frantic pumping motion, but I said, "Amy, I think that we both would be more comfortable at this stage if you slowed down a little bit. It would sure make it easier for me to feel the pleasures of your cunt if you didn't move so fast."

She looked at me like I was the voice on the mountain. She slowed down to a more deliberate pace, and I could tell that she liked the sensations better, just as I did. She rose and fell for several minutes, but I could tell that she was getting very tired. "Amy, this is heaven for me, but you look like you are about to collapse from exhaustion. Wouldn't you feel better if we rolled over so that I was on top?"

"Johnny, you are a dear. Yes, let's do that. I had heard about this position, but I had no idea how much work was involved. I'm going to have to stop pretty soon, no matter what else we do."

"You just need to build up your leg strength, either by walking, running, or bicycling, before we try this position again." Amy unplugged and lay down. I moved over her after shucking my boxers and plugged back in. I did scrunch down a little and suck on each nipple for a moment for inspiration before I began to stroke.

Instinct is a wonderful thing. Even though I had so very little experience, I had no trouble establishing a rhythm. I was able to slide in and out of Amy's cunt with perfect ease. I went down until our pubic bones bumped and I jostled her clit. I pulled back until I was nearly out of her passage before pushing back in. I went slowly at first, though I did pick up speed as I settled in for the duration.

Amy almost immediately began to develop an orgasmic path to the peak. Every stroke pushed her a little higher until she couldn't hold back any longer. She jammed her fist into her mouth to muffle was was about to be a monumental scream of pleasure. As it was, I was glad that our parents' bedroom was at the opposite end of the house. I certainly didn't want to be interrupted! Her scream was one of pure ecstasy, and I came with her. I was still in the learning stage, so every one of my orgasms was an improvement on the previous one, and I sure as hell didn't want the progression to end.

After we had a little time to recover, Amy asked me, "How did you like my new outfit? I bought it just for you."

"Amy, Dear, I loved it. The thought that you would buy something like this for me to see is mind blowing. You are a beautiful woman, but an outfit like this just makes your beauty more obvious to poor slobs like me." She giggled and hugged me tighter, but it was the truth, and I could see that she was pleased at my words.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.