Scenes From an Affair
Scene 9: 2002 - Chicago

Copyright© 2010 by Maxicue

Romantic Sex Story: Scene 9: 2002 - Chicago - Taken from a story in Palimpsest, the founding partner of the law firm had a long and intense and difficult love affair with his father's mistress. WARNING: Unlike most erotic fantasies, this has a tragic end.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   White Male   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The divorce went well all considering. They never stopped loving each other. They never would. But Phil worked too hard creating his law firm, becoming an absentee father. And when Marisol got pregnant again either by Phil or one of her bosses, he spent even more time with her, consoling her after her abortion, her third. He stayed away from his wife and children for nearly a month. When he returned to their marital bed, unlike in his youth when he and Marisol could only see each other one day a month and came together as if never apart, the barrier between him and Missy which had slowly built became rigid and impassable.

When he at last came home they lay together miles apart, actually only a couple feet. "I met a man," said Missy with a hint of sadness.

"You know I wanted you to experience..."

"I'm not a child anymore, Phil. Our son is ten years old in case you forgot."

"Of course I didn't forget. And Mary's 7 and Julie's 5. Tell me about him."

"He's sweet like you, Phil. He's 28."

"Your age," remarked Phil. They chuckled sadly.

Missy's lovers, brief liaisons like the honeymoon tryst, had been much older than her. There hadn't been many, only five, and they lasted one night, or in one case a weekend. Phil always joined them, providing her favorite sexual activity: real flesh double penetration. The weekend lover had been her most intense experience. Marisol joined in and provided Missy the incredible experience of having all three holes filled, Marisol thrusting a narrow dildo into her anus while the weekend lover filled her mouth.

"He's really quite brilliant," Missy continued.

"Of course he is."

"He's a teacher like me, except at the college level. He teaches mathematics at the University of Chicago." They shared a chuckle. Missy hated mathematics. "He's soon to be a tenured professor."

"So he's doing well."

"Yes. We met originally when we both attended college. I helped him with a literature class and he helped me with math."

"Of course."

"I liked him then, but didn't know he had a crush on me."

"How could he not?"

"You're too sweet, Phil."

"You know me. I can't lie."

"Yes, my love. I know you. Anyway, we passed each other in the Loop a couple months ago and got reacquainted."

"How reacquainted?"

"You have a dirty mind, my gentle bear. No, we haven't had sex. I mean we have, but not all the way."

"So how do you know if..."

"I'll test drive him, don't worry. He's quite the chivalrous one. He wants to wait until I divorce you."

"I see," said Phil, tears dripping from his eyes.

"I love you," Missy told him, turning to him for the first time and seeing his tears. "I always will. But I need a man who attends to me and our kids. He wants to be their father. He loves kids. And he's got his priorities straight. He promises he'd be home every night, and if he doesn't he'd accept the end."

"Do you love him?"

"I like him a lot. He certainly doesn't electrify me the way you still do, or Marisol. By the way..."

"She's okay. She's better."

"Good. I'll go see her."

"She misses you."

"I miss her too. But I'm divorcing her too."

They both cried. Finally they hugged completely with every inch of her body she could pressing against him and each kissing the other's tears. It remained chaste. They hadn't made love in over a month, and they never would again.


"Ah, my little girl grown up at last," murmured Marisol in Spanish into Missy's ear. Their last night together, Missy lay with her head in Marisol's lap, both naked. Marisol caressed her friend's scalp and sent fingers through her long soft dark hair. It seemed to belie her statement. Marisol comforted her like she had so many years before when childhood pain needed soothing. Yet to Marisol, the words couldn't have been truer.

"You are not abandoning me or Phil," Marisol continued. "You are stepping away from a life that no longer works. Phil has lost his balance, which was you, and I have clung to my silly life like a jellyfish, no bones. Phil and I have always had each other from the first moment our eyes met, and it remains just the two of us, whenever we find time, joined at the heart, meandering through our selfish lives."

"I am the one being selfish, whining about Phil never being home until late at night, leaving our bed and out the door before me or our children awake."

"No my love, you are the strong one. You saw the end, the door out, and bravely took it. And you opened your heart to let a man in, a man who could not be luckier."

Missy chuckled sadly, reaching up and pulling Marisol's breast close enough for her mouth to suck and nibble at the nipple. "But both of you gave me everything I have as a lover and a woman."

"You are a teacher, my love. You know you have to watch the pupil go and take the learning you gave her with her. Such is the gift and the curse of great teachers."

"You are the best I ever had."

"And you my love were the best pupil."

Missy chuckled again and suckled the other teat. "I was your only pupil."

"Not really," sighed Marisol. "I have taught many men and a woman or two the pleasure possible in making love."

"You taught more than that," said Missy, bringing down Marisol's lips to hers. "You have a particularly subtle Socratic method, getting your pupils to find the truth."

"Perhaps," smiled Marisol, her patented heartbreaking smile.

"Definitely," stated Missy rising from her friend's lap, pressing her friend onto the bed and straddling her. Thighs pressed together, pressing mons together. Breasts flattened breasts. Mouths breathed into mouths. Eyes captured eyes, and then closed for a kiss.

Kisses continued for several minutes, bringing to a simmer and slowly to a boil their libidos. Nipples tickled nipples before Missy's hands teased and pleasured Marisol's rigid peaks. Pussies mashed in a fucking rhythm. Missy's clit, a miniature penis, penetrated at the apex of Marisol's cunt, near her own tiny penis.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.