Nautical Delights - Cover

Nautical Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 41: Missing Persons

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 41: Missing Persons - The Emir of Kobekistan has a Royal Yacht. Soon after the present Emir succeeded to the throne a new skipper was appointed. Henry Hargreaves had been second officer on a cruise liner, and he finds that the comfort and amusement of his passengers is every bit as important in his new command as it was on board his old ship. A certain amount of discipline is needed, especially to persuade his wife to accept the presence of concubines. The Emir kindly helps with the education of his daughter.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

Hameez arrived in the helicopter with only half of the servants he had been left to guard. After a brief consultation with the Purser he made his way to the Princess's suite, where he knocked and entered without waiting for her to call him in. He found the Princess about to clean the prick of a steward from the ship's crew who had clearly just fucked her. The steward took one look at the tall, well-built, fit bodyguard, grabbed his clothes and fled.

"Hameez, you are a spoilsport; I was just beginning to enjoy myself."

Hameez bowed deeply and said, "My apologies, mistress."

Pausing to gather his courage together he suddenly plunged on, "Only three of the retinue were in the departure lounge when the helicopter returned. I tried to find the other three, but all I could find out was that they had asked for asylum, and they were being held in a secure location. My most abject apologies for my stupidity and for letting them out of my sight."

"Who are the ones that have insulted me by fleeing?"

"Of the six that you chose to bring on your journey, only Kalyn, Mi Lee, and Amina remained in the lounge, Mistress. They are here should you wish to see them," he said, dropping into a deep obeisance.

"Yes, I do want to see them," she said.

Hameez clapped his hands, whereupon Kalyn, Mi Lee and Amina shuffled in with a coffle chain around their necks and another around their right ankles.

"Why have you chained them, Hameez? These are my faithful servants and my friends, not just my slaves," she said in a voice full of scorn, "You should have tied up the ones who fled, not the ones who obeyed orders. Release them at once!"

"As my Mistress pleases," Hameez said indignantly.

"As your Mistress does indeed please! I don't like your tone of voice Get out; I will do it myself."

The disgruntled eunuch released Kalyn and handed the key to Princess who proceeded to free the other two. It was then she noticed they had fresh welts across their legs and she wondered what Hameez's reasoning had been. Was this because the others had escaped, or had the whip been applied for some reason she had not been told?

"Bathe yourselves and tend to your wounds; I am sorry you were treated thus. It would not have happened if I had been there."

The girls knew that it was just fate; Allah had decreed that they be punished for others' transgressions, just as he had decreed that they should be slaves, and that Elaheh should be a Princess. They said nothing as they walked off towards the bath chamber to tend their wounds.

An hour later, Admiral Hargreaves was on his usual tour of the ship when he happened across Elaheh and Hameez in the pool on the main entertainment deck. Even he was a little shocked to see that here, in public and in full view of any passing crew member, the Princess was bent over the edge of the pool as the slave was pounding into her from the rear. With each thrust he would grunt an obscene exhortation to her, and she would plead for him to pound her deeper and harder.

The sight made Henry think how much he missed the touch of his first wife, now long dead, and how the concubines, and even his second wife, Janice were no substitute for his beloved Jennifer. He watched the Princess's body contort in the water as the monstrous prick pounded into her; her screams were sounds of joy and lust that he suddenly wanted to hear in response to his own efforts.

Then with a mighty push, the man with skin as black as oil thrust deep inside the Princess, an she screamed with a tumultuous orgasm. Afterwards she just lay there, still bent over the pool edge, with the water of the pool lapping around her puffy nether lips for all to see. As she regained her composure, she pushed off from the side of the pool and swam across to the other side, leaving Hameez resting, soaking the sun, revitalising himself ready for more of the Princess's demands. Henry stared down at her; she couldn't make out who it was as he was silhouetted against the sun.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.