Nautical Delights - Cover

Nautical Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 37: Second Helpings

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 37: Second Helpings - The Emir of Kobekistan has a Royal Yacht. Soon after the present Emir succeeded to the throne a new skipper was appointed. Henry Hargreaves had been second officer on a cruise liner, and he finds that the comfort and amusement of his passengers is every bit as important in his new command as it was on board his old ship. A certain amount of discipline is needed, especially to persuade his wife to accept the presence of concubines. The Emir kindly helps with the education of his daughter.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

It was just after three in the morning by his watch when Henry was awakened by all the lights in his bedroom coming on and the Emir's voice booming through the intercom, "Anybody else fancy a drink? I'm in my stateroom."

As he rose and quickly dressed, Henry asked the sleepy Ayda, "Princess, what is he doing? Why this call to his room?"

"I expect he wants to shuffle partners," she replied, "I wonder who you'll get next. Alima, if I know my daughter, and I rather fancy Tamsin."

Henry stared at her. He thought he had accommodated fairly well to the Kobekistani ways, but rousing one's guests in the middle of the night to swap partners was beyond anything he had imagined.

In the Emir's suite some minutes later, the scene seemed somewhat surreal to Henry. There were the eunuchs handing round drinks to the same people who had been dining there some four hours earlier. All were dressed as they had been then, and the several hours of intense sexual activity in which he, for one, had been indulging might never have happened. The only face missing was the Admiral's own wife Janice, but he was far too conscious of the Emir's power to ask where she was, or what had happened to her. Privately he guessed she had either annoyed the Emir, or passed out through too much drink.

Tamsin was there with a face like thunder, but nobody took any notice of her obvious annoyance at her husband. Nobody, that is, until Ayda went over to talk to her. From where he was Henry could not overhear the conversation until Tamsin exploded.

"That's disgusting and I won't!" she shouted.

All the room stopped their own conversations and turned to stare at her.

It was Charles who broke the silence by saying quietly to one of the eunuchs, "Three, here and now."

In a matter of seconds Tamsin found herself naked on a whipping bench, watched by the assembled company.

She lifted her head to shout at her husband, "You can whip me to death. I still won't!"

Whish ... THWACK!

Her protests were cut short as the first blow fell and she screamed as a beautiful red-to-black stripe appeared across her buttocks, just above half way. Clearly she had had forgotten her experience of real punishment, for she stopped struggling and lay with her mouth open, trying to draw breath. When she finally did so, she screamed aloud.

As she quietened, the Emir spoke to her, in a conversational tone, "You didn't make so much fuss about a little whipping when I had you in the Golden Palace."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.