Nautical Delights
Chapter 32: A New Officer

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 32: A New Officer - The Emir of Kobekistan has a Royal Yacht. Soon after the present Emir succeeded to the throne a new skipper was appointed. Henry Hargreaves had been second officer on a cruise liner, and he finds that the comfort and amusement of his passengers is every bit as important in his new command as it was on board his old ship. A certain amount of discipline is needed, especially to persuade his wife to accept the presence of concubines. The Emir kindly helps with the education of his daughter.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

The new Junior Officer, Huzaifah, was little more than a Midshipman by Royal Navy standards. He had recently left Pangbourne, a school in England where most of the boys are prepared to go to the Britannia Royal Naval College at Dartmouth. As his father was reasonably influential at the court of His Magnificence, the Emir Mahmoud Abdullah, the boy was assigned to the Imperial Voyager to serve the first six months of his training. Tipped off by Kamal Qumsiyeh that this was the son of a man with the Emir's ear, Henry decided to make the boy's first night aboard one to remember.

Of course, no Kobekistani boy of good family reaches the age of eighteen without a good deal of sexual experience, but during the years at boarding school in England his opportunities must have been limited. Henry decided that there would be no harm in allowing him the run of the Captain's own harem as well as the professionals down below, for this one night.

There was nothing unusual in Tamsin spending the evening in the Captain's suite, if Charles was on duty. She and Janice had patched up their differences to a large extent, especially since the birth of Tamsin's daughter, and she was quite friendly with Hana. The older woman reasoned that since they were both sleeping with each other's husband from time to time, enmity was just silly. Less common, but not unknown, was for Salma and Qubilah to join them from the guest harem. Of course, Tamsin, Janice and Hana expected that Henry would take one of the staff concubines for the night, probably Qubilah, so none of them were particularly well prepared for the night.

Then again, this might be one of the times when they were expected entertain him, so they were dressed in floor length chiffon negligées which had become Henry's standard harem dress on board the Imperial Voyager. He sometimes ordered them to amuse him, all of them entwined, licking and sucking and fingering each other as he watched and then chose his bedfellow for the night. Sometimes he would join in and take a woman in front of the others, her breasts shaking, her moans louder and louder in her companions' ears, filling their bodies with lust as they watched him thrusting into her cunt or arse.

A sexually charged female voice whispered in Janice's ear, "I can smell you."

There was a smile on Janice's lips as Salma's tongue quickly flicked over her earlobe. Stealing a quick kiss, Janice knew she need not sleep alone, even if Henry didn't want her that night. Henry came in to the room quietly, without their noticing him. He looked the five women over slowly, the look of an owner, rather than lover, deciding which of his treasures to enjoy that night.

He breathed in deeply, "No other smell in the world is as intoxicating as the one when you are all eager for a man's prick."

Janice blushed as she remembered Salma's whispered words.

Henry lifted her hand and brushed the back of it against his face as he announced, "Tonight, I have a surprise for you all."

Raising his voice, he called out, "Huzaifah, Charles! Come in gentlemen."

The new officer was shorter than Henry, but slender and with the largest, most beautiful eyes Janice had ever seen.

Charles commented to his companion, "Huzaifah, our Captain is a lucky man. It always surprises me that he gets any sleep at all with women like this at his beck and call."

Huzaifah's incredibly blue eyes met Janice's, and she felt her breath catch in her throat. She blushed and was afraid that her interest would anger Henry and that she would be punished. A chuckle full of masculine promise broke the light silence in the room.

"Huzaifah, you're still young. I expect you'd try to fuck all these lovely beauties in one night, and it would make an old man of you," said Charles, "but you have to agree that Henry is quite the connoisseur."

As Janice glanced up, she noticed that Charles was also looking at her with desire in his eyes. She was afraid again that she had stared at the newcomer for too long.

Henry's voice seemed thoughtful rather than angry and Janice breathed a silent sigh of relief as her husband said, "Charles, Huzaifah, you know why I have brought you here tonight. As my officers, new and old, and the men who will work for me, I am minded to grant you your choice of my women. Which will you enjoy tonight?" a knowing smile curled the corners of Henry's mouth, "Or have you already made your choices?"

Charles and Huzaifah had each come separately to the same tactical decision. In order to ingratiate himself with the Captain, each had decided to ask for Janice, as Henry's head wife. This would flatter the Captain, and it would be up to him to agree, or to assign one of the younger women. Actually, Charles had his pick of these women, except Hana, almost as often as he could want, so it was nothing special to him. Huzaifah fully expected to establish his own harem on board soon, but this night he regarded as a formality from which hoped he might gain some career-enhancing advantage, rather than any special sexual excitement.

Janice did not dare to hope that she would be chosen by the new young officer. She already knew Charles's body well, and someone new would be a real treat. The Emir had been right; she was a slut at heart. The looks from Huzaifah made her blood run like fire in her veins, and her cunt was already sopping with desire. The heat of the lust in her cunt spread out across her skin in a slow, glowing blush. Both men made a pretence of walking around the room, looking over each one of Henry's beautiful concubines. Finally, they looked at one another as they met beside Henry.

Each whispered his choice quietly, so that only their Captain could hear. Henry laughed at their words. Walking to Janice he knelt and took her hands in his.

"Janice," he said, "It was my intention to have you tonight, but I promised these men that they could have whichever one they chose. Will you honour my promise?"

Amazed to be asked for her consent in such an unusual fashion, Janice could only nod and look curiously round, wondering who else was chosen.

"No my dear," Henry whispered softly, "Tonight there shall be only you. They have both chosen you, as have I. Do you still want to honour my promise?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.