Nautical Delights - Cover

Nautical Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 31: All Together

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 31: All Together - The Emir of Kobekistan has a Royal Yacht. Soon after the present Emir succeeded to the throne a new skipper was appointed. Henry Hargreaves had been second officer on a cruise liner, and he finds that the comfort and amusement of his passengers is every bit as important in his new command as it was on board his old ship. A certain amount of discipline is needed, especially to persuade his wife to accept the presence of concubines. The Emir kindly helps with the education of his daughter.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

Henry and Charles were relaxing over a glass of vintage Port in the Admiral's stateroom when the older man suggested something he had thought about quite a lot in the three months since the wedding of the Second Officer to Tamsin.

"It occurred to me that although I had slept with your wife, you had not slept with mine, and that seemed a little unfair. Are you interested?" asked Henry.

It was clear from the immediate look of excitement on his face that Charles had certainly considered the possibility of his step-mother-in-law visiting his bed, and did not find it an unwelcome idea. This was not wholly surprising, since she was actually some five years younger than he.

"Does Janice want to?" he asked.

"What?" asked Henry, "I've no idea. Does that worry you?"

"Not particularly," replied Charles, wondering if he might be in for an exciting night soon.

"Why don't you and Tamsin dine with us tonight?"

"A pleasure, Sir."

'Sooner than I thought, obviously, ' Charles told himself.


After dinner that evening in the Admiral's stateroom, Henry rose and offered his daughter his arm. Somewhat puzzled, she took it, and he escorted her into his bedroom. Charles followed with an equally puzzled Janice on his arm. In the bedroom, Henry turned and clasped Tamsin to him and kissed her very thoroughly. At the other side of the huge bed Charles swung Janice to him and lowered his face to kiss her. For a moment she held him off and then, seeing her husband kissing his own daughter in front of them, she mentally shrugged and offered her face to be kissed.

In the common usage of the ship, neither woman had much on by way of clothing; Janice wore a sun dress and Tamsin a smock. Both wore knickers, but neither possessed a brassière. Charles started to unbutton the front of Janice's dress and then slid one hand in under the material and cuddled one breast. Janice tried to push his hand away discreetly, so as not to alert Henry to this assault. From the corner of one eye she saw her husband lift the smock from his daughter's body and watched as he started to suck on her breasts, already enlarged by her pregnancy.

At this she stopped trying to resist Charles's advances, and was soon naked to the waist in his arms. Fascinated, she watched Tamsin's knickers being pushed down to pool at her feet. Henry kissed his way down her protruding belly and into the carefully shaved area round her lower lips. Charles, meanwhile, was slipping Janice's own knickers down below her knees, and she stepped out of them.

Things moved in a whirlwind for Janice; in a matter of seconds she was on her back with her legs pinned to her shoulders by Charles's chest as he thrust deep into her cunt for the first time.

'Oh, nice, ' thought Janice, 'I do like a thick one.'

Turning her head, she was just in time to see Henry carefully laying Tamsin down on the bed and entering her very gingerly, clearly afraid that he might harm her, or her baby.

"Fuck me properly, please daddy," Tamsin exhorted him, "I won't break and my little darling is safe inside me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.