Nautical Delights - Cover

Nautical Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 29: Questions

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 29: Questions - The Emir of Kobekistan has a Royal Yacht. Soon after the present Emir succeeded to the throne a new skipper was appointed. Henry Hargreaves had been second officer on a cruise liner, and he finds that the comfort and amusement of his passengers is every bit as important in his new command as it was on board his old ship. A certain amount of discipline is needed, especially to persuade his wife to accept the presence of concubines. The Emir kindly helps with the education of his daughter.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

"How old are you?" asked the Emir when she was firmly shackled in place on the whipping bench in his bedroom.

"Twenty-three, Master," she lied.

"I'll ignore that reply, because I am in a good mood tonight. Every further lie will get you an extra stroke of the whip," remarked the Emir in a conversational tone.

Whish ... THWACK!

The efficacy of the blow was totally unexpected and Janice thought the end of the world had come. Henry had whipped her a couple of times, but nothing like this. This was pure agony across both buttocks and she could not breathe for some seconds. The Emir watched her none-too-ample buttocks turn deep red and then black where the whip had caught her. Eventually she managed to breathe and then to scream; he waited patiently for the screams to tail off into a dull sobbing.

"Stop that snivelling and answer my question, truthfully this time," he snapped.

"Twenty-five, Master," she sobbed.

"Better, and how many men have you fucked?"

There was a long pause before she answered in a tiny voice, "I don't know, Master."

"Why not?"

"When I was on the cruise liners, before I married, there were a few men, Master."

"A few?"

"Quite a lot, Master."

"And women?"

The sobbing had stopped, but her voice was almost inaudible as she admitted, "Yes, Master."

"And since your marriage?"

"No men except you and my husband, Master."

"Women?"

"Only Qubilah, Master," she whispered, "and Tamsin."

"The men who had you before your marriage, did they have you everywhere?"

"Yes, Master, but I only really like it the proper way."

Whish ... THWACK!

Janice screamed in pain as the Emir laid a stripe close to the previous one and exactly parallel to it. The pain from this blow reawakened the nerves affronted by the first, so it felt like a double blow.

When she had calmed down a little, the Emir continued his questions, "I wondered why you were not very good with your mouth. You almost spat my jism out in the car, didn't you?"

"Yes, Master."

"Do you swallow Henry's?"

"Not usually, Master."

"Does he ream your arse?"

"Not often, Master. He knows I don't like it, or sucking him."

Whish ... THWACK!

"Well I like a tight arse, so you had better become an instant enthusiast yourself," said the Emir conversationally as she writhed in pain before him.

Whish ... THWACK!

Janice just let herself go completely and screamed her pain to all the world.

"Shut up," said the Emir, "If I really wanted that sort of noise you would be in the bastinado frame."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.