Nautical Delights - Cover

Nautical Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 24: Tamsin's Return

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 24: Tamsin's Return - The Emir of Kobekistan has a Royal Yacht. Soon after the present Emir succeeded to the throne a new skipper was appointed. Henry Hargreaves had been second officer on a cruise liner, and he finds that the comfort and amusement of his passengers is every bit as important in his new command as it was on board his old ship. A certain amount of discipline is needed, especially to persuade his wife to accept the presence of concubines. The Emir kindly helps with the education of his daughter.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

Back on the Imperial Voyager, Janice was waiting in Henry's stateroom when he returned from the visit to the Golden Palace. Her heart fell when she saw he had another abaya covered figure in tow.

As the abaya was lifted from the female figure, Janice sneered, "What's this? Another concubine I suppose?"

Simultaneously Tamsin said, "Yes," and Henry said, "No."

Staring at them both, Janice continued, "I suppose the Emir has made a complete tart of her. I wouldn't be surprised if she wanted to sleep with most of the crew, and with you."

Privately she thought, 'I know that look; the little cow is pregnant.'

"Tamsin, go to your room, please, while I deal with this," said Henry, and the eunuch escorted the girl out.

Turning to Janice Henry thundered, "His Magnificence, the Emir Mahmoud Abdullah, may he live for ever and have many sons, has been very gracious to Tamsin and it is not your place to criticise him. Furthermore I shall sleep with her if I want to. She is my daughter and not yours, so it is no concern of yours,"

"Well, as long as it stays a secret and you only fuck within this suite, I suppose I can't object. After all, she is pregnant, so it can't matter that much for some time," said Janice.

"What do you mean, pregnant?"

"I mean," said Janice, not concealing the gloating in her voice, "that I am sure that your beloved daughter has a bun in the oven. She has been knocked up while she was staying with your boss," shrewdly she added, "Didn't she bother to tell you that when you were fucking her in the Golden Palace?"

Henry sat down suddenly, deflated by this news. Remembering Tamsin had told him that he could not make her pregnant, he did not doubt for a moment that had been because she knew she was already carrying a child, but it took a while for the other implications to sink in.

"It isn't so bad," said Janice, "Nobody here will think twice about a concubine being pregnant, and nobody in England need know. Call her in and we'll talk it through."

Henry nodded and ordered the eunuch to fetch his daughter. A few moments later Tamsin came in and one glance at their faces was enough.

"You bitch!" she screamed at her step-mother, "You told him!"

"Sit down," said Henry, every inch the ship's captain again.

When Tamsin had complied he asked her, "When did you plan to tell me?"

"In bed, just before you were about to come. That's what they said was the best time for asking for favours and telling secrets."

"They said? Who said?"

"The other women in the harem. The ones who taught me how to handle men," she replied and turning to Janice she said, "I'll take care of his bedroom needs from now on. You can fuck off back to England."

Janice started to protest but Henry silenced her with a glance.

Turning to Tamsin he said, "I'll decide who goes where and when. I'll also decide who sleeps with whom and when. If you don't like that, then I'll decide who gets whipped and when."

Tamsin fell to her knees and grovelled in silent obeisance at his feet.

Addressing Janice, Henry remarked, "You might do well to look at this young woman. She knows how to show her obedience to her Master."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.