Nautical Delights - Cover

Nautical Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 21: Retribution

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 21: Retribution - The Emir of Kobekistan has a Royal Yacht. Soon after the present Emir succeeded to the throne a new skipper was appointed. Henry Hargreaves had been second officer on a cruise liner, and he finds that the comfort and amusement of his passengers is every bit as important in his new command as it was on board his old ship. A certain amount of discipline is needed, especially to persuade his wife to accept the presence of concubines. The Emir kindly helps with the education of his daughter.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

"What happened to you?" he asked, in a not particularly kindly tone of voice.

Emma burst into tears.

"They fucked me, three at once, and then they had some sailors masturbate on to me."

"Which three?"

"The Captain, that Second Officer and the Arab who brought me back. It was the Emir's idea of punishment."

"I see," Thomas paused, "Well you heard the orders. Go and lie in the bath with no water in it."

Emma looked horrified as she realised he really intended to urinate on her. Then he picked up the dog whip and waved it at her.

"Do you need to be told again?"

Emma ran into the bathroom and by the time she was lying in the bath her husband was standing over her naked. Then she realised that the eunuch and the Arab girl were also in the room.

'Are they really going to watch?' she wondered, still surprised that the humiliation could be so exciting.

"You first," said Thomas to the young concubine.

The girl swung herself agilely on to the bath with her legs on each edge of it and let loose a stream of piss which sprayed all over Emma's upper body. When she finished, she jumped down and knelt before Thomas.

"Shower and go to my bed," he ordered the Kobekistani beauty.

He waved to the eunuch, who proceeded to spray Emma's tits and belly with his own, much smellier urine.

Finally Thomas sprayed her face and hair with his own piss, washing a certain amount of the jism off her, but stinging her eyes as a drop went into them, and filling her mouth when the stinging made her yelp involuntarily.

Using the shower attachment on the bath taps, the eunuch then washed her down thoroughly, helped her out of the bath and dried her with a huge fluffy warm towel as gently and as asexually as a nurse might dry a baby.

When she had calmed down, her husband offered her his hand and led her out of the bathroom with every courtesy, leading her back into the bedroom. There she was invited to lie face down on the whipping bench and the eunuch quickly shackled her wrists and ankles to the legs of the bench.

Whish ... THWACK!

Emma screamed as if she had been scalded, and that was exactly how it felt to her, as though a line of boiling water had been poured across her shoulders. Her screams continued until she ran out of breath, and still Thomas waited patiently until she had calmed down and her cries had subsided to a steady sobbing. This was not exciting; this hurt!

"That was one," said her husband, "I expect you to count the strokes, and any you miss won't count."

Emma sobbed out "How, how m-many am I, I to h-have?"

"Enough," was the unhelpful answer, "but not all at once."

Whish ... THWACK!

Emma's screams were not so loud this time, as she was more prepared for the blow and it was less than half a minute before she could stammer out, "T-t-two."

"Good," said Thomas, "Now tell me what happened with the Emir. I want to know every detail. How often he fucked you, where, in what order, how many thrusts, how deep, who was watching, and so forth. I'm sure you understand."

Emma looked at him as he stood over her, naked, with the dog whip in one hand and his prick jutting out rock hard and weeping slightly.

'This is all exciting him immensely, ' she thought, and was surprised again that the humiliation made her cunt long for his prick to be buried in her as she told him.

"Darling..." she started.

Whish ... THWACK!

While she was convulsing and sobbing, Thomas examined her back. The three lines were close together across her shoulder blades.

'I'd better move on to her buttocks and then her thighs, ' he thought, 'I don't want to break the skin, and certainly not to injure her.'

Aloud he said, "The word you wanted is 'Master', not 'darling'. Are you going to count that one?"

"Three, Master," she said, and he thought he detected a small degree of excitement in the way she pronounced the honorific.

When she had subsided again he commented, "You were going to tell me about the Emir."

"Where do you want me to start?" she asked, and then hastily added, "Master."

"Begin at the beginning, go on to the end and then stop," he quoted.

"Well," she paused, "Well, Master, we walked along the corridor from here and went into his bedroom and he ordered me to strip my clothes off. Then he sent me off with two bath girls who bathed me, shaved me, gave me an enema, oiled my vagina and rectum, and warned me how to behave in his bedroom."

"And how did they say you were to behave, my little slut of a wife?"

"They said I was to go into the room and kneel at the foot of the bed with my forehead on the floor until the Emir called me into bed, then kiss her way along his legs and take his ... thing in my mouth, Master," she replied.

"Did you follow those instructions?"

"Er ... not exactly," she said.

Whish ... THWACK!

The blow was not unexpected. What made her scream was that it was laid across the fleshy part of her arse cheeks and was, if possible, even more painful than the earlier blows.

"You should have done as you were told, woman," he husband growled.

"F-Four," she counted, hoping that was right.

"Did he punish you for that?"

"Not until later, Master," Emma sobbed.

"Continue, then. What happened next?" Thomas asked after a slight pause.

"He fucked me, Master," Emma decided that Thomas wanted her to tell him crudely and she was rewarded by seeing his prick twitch as she said it.

"Where?"

"In my cunt, Master."

"Did you come?"

"Both of us, Master. It was lovely," she answered, and he noticed that her cunt was now very moist.

Running his hand through her labia, he spread some of the liquid up to her darker entrance.

"Please, Master," she whispered.

Ignoring the request, he asked, "And then?"

"Master, then the two bath girls licked us clean. One licked him and the other ate his jism from me."

Whish ... THWACK!

Again the blow fell across her bottom, and this time she managed to suppress the worst of her screams, wondering if her Master wanted to hear her scream.

Without any prompting, she said, "Five, Master. Then His Magnificence put me on a bench like this one and spanked me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.