Nautical Delights - Cover

Nautical Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 20: Night Time Games

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 20: Night Time Games - The Emir of Kobekistan has a Royal Yacht. Soon after the present Emir succeeded to the throne a new skipper was appointed. Henry Hargreaves had been second officer on a cruise liner, and he finds that the comfort and amusement of his passengers is every bit as important in his new command as it was on board his old ship. A certain amount of discipline is needed, especially to persuade his wife to accept the presence of concubines. The Emir kindly helps with the education of his daughter.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

Emma spent most of the day with Kate in their suite, and that evening she ate in their stateroom, alone. She was very miffed that she had not been invited to dine with the Emir, although her husband, Thomas, had been, and she suspected that the Captain was also with them. The food the eunuch brought her, however, was excellent and the wine some of the best she had ever tasted. It was not until this visit that she had truly appreciated how important it was to have the wine at exactly the right temperature. It was only as the second bottle was opened that she realised just how much she had drunk of it.

In the Emir's suite, the three men had reached the stage of coffee and brandy.

"How much did your wife tell you of her behaviour last night?" asked the Emir.

Thomas had been wondering all evening if, and how, he should ask the Emir whether he had been pleased with Emma, so he said cautiously and truthfully, "We didn't discuss it."

"So you are not aware that she is due for some punishment tonight?"

"Did she offend you, Sir? My apologies."

"Well, perhaps not by English standards," said the Emir, determined to emphasise his power over this man while they were in Kobekistan, "But by local standards she was very rude. Just because she has my semen in her cunt and arse does not mean she can stop calling me 'Master'."

Thomas felt his own equipment stiffen, though whether this was at the thought of his wife with another man the previous night, or of her undergoing punishment later that night, he could not have said.

The Emir allowed his comment to sink in and then continued, "I couldn't be bothered to punish her this morning, so I'll do it tonight. Send her along to my suite as soon as you get back to yours. I don't want you to be there, because it might offer her some comfort to know you are around. When she comes back, I guarantee she'll be better behaved."

With that the Emir turned his back on Thomas in obvious dismissal, and the solicitor hastened to return to their own suite. When he arrived he quickly noticed that his wife was a little drunk.

"Are we going to bed, darling?" she asked him, "I would like to go to bed with my husband."

"That won't be possible," said Thomas, frostily, "The Emir has sent for you."

He paused.

"He says you have some punishment to come."

This seemed to sober Emma up a little.

"Did he say what punishment?" she asked in a small voice.

"No, but I expect it will be increased if you keep him waiting," replied her husband, pushing her out of the room.

After she had gone he turned to the eunuch and said, "Send in Hana again, naked, and be quick about it."

She was in his bedroom before he had got his underpants disentangled from his erection.

Emma walked quickly along to the Emir's suite and knocked on the door. When it opened she slipped quickly in and said to the eunuch, "His Magnificence asked for me. Should I go into the bedroom?"

He did not reply, but steered her ungently into the stateroom, where she saw the Emir talking to the English Admiral who was the Captain of the Imperial Voyager. They did not break off their conversation as she entered and she stood waiting, not sure whether she should speak or not.

" ... Very good, Sir. I'll attend to that then," the Captain finished his conversation and came over towards the door.

"Come with me," he said to Emma.

"But the Emir has..."

Whish ... THWACK.

"OWW!" she cried as the dog whip caught her across the buttocks.

"Do as you are told," said Henry with a quiet menace in his voice, and they left the Emir's suite.

In the Captain's stateroom she saw two of the other officers, one Western and one Kobekistani, who had been at the previous night's dinner. Both were dressed in Arab clothing. Turning to the Captain she was about to ask a question, but when she saw the look on his face she changed her mind.

"Undress," he ordered.

"What? Here? In front of... ?"

"As you are a stranger here, I will explain something to you, but only once," said the Captain, "In Kobekistan when a man gives a woman an order she obeys it. She does not question it, nor does she object to it, nor does she delay her obedience. The man has his reasons for what he orders, but they do not concern her. The Emir has ordered me to follow a certain course of action and I will do that. You will obey. Is that clear?"

"Yes," said Emma, wondering why she felt so excited inside, and why her pussy was getting very wet indeed.

She slipped her light frock off, and then her brassière and knickers. When she stood naked before the three men she looked from one to another and saw, to her satisfaction, that they were looking her over with an obvious degree of approval.

"You are to be punished for, I understand, various offences you committed last night. I don't know or care what they were, but the Emir has decreed that your punishment is to be inflicted by us," said Henry.

"What is my punishment to be?" Emma asked.

"That you will find out. That question, of itself, has incurred an additional punishment by me for being so rude as to speak unbidden."

With that he took hold of one of her wrists firmly and twisted her arm up behind her back painfully, so that she was bent double.

Whish ... THWACK.

Emma cried out as the dog whip in his other hand landed smartly on her upturned buttocks.

"Now perhaps you will be quiet, only speaking to answer questions direct at you," said her tormentor, releasing her arm suddenly so that she fell on the floor at their feet.

As she lay there crying she saw two pairs of shalwar trousers drop to the floor, and looking up she saw that the three men were now all naked and their erections were very solid. The circumcised Arab had the largest of the three, a stout pole perhaps twice the length of her husband's and appreciably thicker. Seeing the direction of her gaze, he stroked it gently.

"This is to be a part of your punishment, woman," he said, "You have little experience of men, I am told. Well after tonight that will not be true. How many men have you had inside your body, anywhere inside your body?"

Emma managed to stammer, "Only my husband and the Emir."

"Where, inside your body?"

"M-my husband everywhere, and H-his M-magnificence also everywhere," she stammered.

"Define everywhere," Henry snapped.

Turning to him, she knew she had to answer in the crudest terms, "In my cunt, my mouth and my..." at the last moment her nerve failed her, " ... my bottom, Master."

"So the delights of double and triple penetration are unknown to you?" asked the third man, whom she vaguely remembered was the Second Officer.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.