Nautical Delights
Chapter 19: Morning After

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 19: Morning After - The Emir of Kobekistan has a Royal Yacht. Soon after the present Emir succeeded to the throne a new skipper was appointed. Henry Hargreaves had been second officer on a cruise liner, and he finds that the comfort and amusement of his passengers is every bit as important in his new command as it was on board his old ship. A certain amount of discipline is needed, especially to persuade his wife to accept the presence of concubines. The Emir kindly helps with the education of his daughter.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

The following morning Emma rose swiftly from the Emir's bed and this woke him.

"Where do you think you are going?" he demanded, "I have not said you may leave yet."

"My daughter needs me," she replied, without thinking, then realising who he was she added, "If I may have your permission, darling."

"You certainly do not have my permission to call me 'darling', though you may go to your daughter. You will return here this evening at ten and I will decide then whether I want you again."

"Oh, Master, I apologise for my over-familiarity. I expect you will punish me for that?"

The Emir thought she sounded as though she looked forward to punishment, and decided to push her a little further.

"Yes," he replied, "Though I have not yet decided what form that punishment will take. Perhaps the paddle again, or the whip, or I might just give you to some of the ship's crew for a while."

"Master, that must be your decision," she said, but she could not conceal the excitement in her voice.

"Until this evening then," he said and turned over to sleep a while longer.

Thus dismissed, she went back along the corridor to the suite she shared with her husband. Remembering the evening before, she rationalised that he could not possibly be angry with her. She had only done what he had wanted her to do. Walking into the suite, she headed for the master bedroom, where she was not surprised to find him snoring his head off with his arms wrapped round a rather pleasant looking Arab girl. Grinning to herself, she went off to check on her baby Kate's well-being, and then went to snatch another couple of hours' sleep in one of the other four bedrooms in the suite.

It was Thomas who woke her a little later, with a volley of questions about the Emir. These concerned mainly the Emir's state of mind and whether he had expressed satisfaction with Emma's performance. From that he went on to ask her in detail what she had done with and for the Emir. It was part way through this inquisition he entered her arse violently.

'Well, I hope he doesn't mind that it is the Emir's cum that is lubricating his entry, ' she thought as she was sodomised more brutally than ever before.

After he had left, she had time to reflect on his reactions, and on her own.

'Thomas clearly doesn't mind the Emir taking me to bed last night, ' she mused, 'I know our marriage was more of a business arrangement between him and my father than a love match between the two of us, but I thought he might object to adultery, or at most turn a blind eye to it. I wonder if his attitude will change when we are back in Oxford?'

Her thoughts turned to Thomas's night with the ship's hostess, 'It is odd that I didn't mind him having that Arab tart. Funny, if that had been in England I would have hit the roof. Still I was enjoying myself with another man at the time.'

Her excitement grew as she contemplated her husband's actions the night before, virtually prostituting her to butter up a client, and what a client. Remembering the Emir and his comprehensive and efficient attentions the night before, Emma found herself masturbating.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.