Nautical Delights
Chapter 17: Bedtime For Thomas

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 17: Bedtime For Thomas - The Emir of Kobekistan has a Royal Yacht. Soon after the present Emir succeeded to the throne a new skipper was appointed. Henry Hargreaves had been second officer on a cruise liner, and he finds that the comfort and amusement of his passengers is every bit as important in his new command as it was on board his old ship. A certain amount of discipline is needed, especially to persuade his wife to accept the presence of concubines. The Emir kindly helps with the education of his daughter.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

The coffee and brandy session soon ended after the Emir left and various people drifted out, leaving Henry and Thomas alone.

"Captain," said Thomas, "Can you advise me?"

"In what way?"

"Am I allowed to take one of the attendants in our suite to bed with me?"

The Captain smiled, "That is why she was provided. You may do anything you please with any of them. If they do not please you, you may have them whipped, or do it yourself. If she is not to your taste, others can be provided."

"Will someone take care of Kate?" Thomas asked.

"Kate? I thought your wife was called Emma?" the Captain looked perplexed.

"Captain, I know my wife will be looked after, and in what way, and who will do the looking after. I meant the baby."

"Oh, she will be looked after as well as any baby in the world. Two of the ship's hostesses have already taken a great liking to her. Your wife's problem will be getting them to let her take the child home again when you leave. We see few babies on this ship, but we have every facility you need, and one of the women has had two children of her own."

Thomas was relieved. That freed him to indulge in every fantasy of harem life any Englishman had ever had. He made his good nights and left for the eagerly anticipated pleasures. Henry took another brandy and motioned to the eunuchs to clear the room up.

'It went well, thank the Lord, ' he thought, 'but what kind of English solicitor lends his wife out so easily?'

'I wouldn't mind a go at her myself, ' he thought a few moments later, 'But I don't suppose I'm important enough for that.'

Thomas strode along the corridor to his suite smiling to himself. He had had no compunction about lending Emma to the Emir, since it left him free to sample the delights of the Kobekistani woman that the Emir had provided for him. After all he had only married his father's partner's daughter to cement his grip on the senior partnership at a young age. In his suite he lost no time in heading for the bedroom, where he hastily stripped, and turned to the attendant eunuch.

"Bring the woman in," he ordered, adding as an afterthought, "Naked."

It was only seconds before the door opened and a sweet, olive-skinned woman stood beside his bed. Her breasts and buttocks were much fuller than Emma's and he decided there and then he would use her arse as well as her cunt. He had not had much success with persuading Emma to let him do this, because she claimed it hurt. The other possibility was that this one might refuse and then he could have her whipped. His prick hardened at this thought to a degree he did not think possible.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.