Nautical Delights - Cover

Nautical Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 12: Hana

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 12: Hana - The Emir of Kobekistan has a Royal Yacht. Soon after the present Emir succeeded to the throne a new skipper was appointed. Henry Hargreaves had been second officer on a cruise liner, and he finds that the comfort and amusement of his passengers is every bit as important in his new command as it was on board his old ship. A certain amount of discipline is needed, especially to persuade his wife to accept the presence of concubines. The Emir kindly helps with the education of his daughter.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

When all was in order and the ship was well out to sea, Admiral Hargreaves turned to the Second Officer and said, "Mr. LeBoeuf, you have the con."

"I have the con, Sir."

Henry went below and in his stateroom he ordered the new concubine to be brought to him. A few moments later she entered, still shrouded in her abaya, and made deep obeisance before him. When she showed no sign of standing again he asked her to rise and she did so. The eunuch came forward and at Henry's nod lifted the abaya from her.

The woman beneath the abaya quite took his breath away. She was almost as tall as Henry, with a creamy white skin, long blonde tresses, even longer legs, and smiling sky blue eyes. She was wearing what Henry would have described as a white silk dressing gown, except that it buttoned only at the neck. Her small breasts lifted the material out and apart so that her hairless cunt lips were in full sight. He wondered why she kept glancing round nervously; she must have known what was happening to her.

'Truly a sight to give any man wet dreams, ' thought Henry, 'and a present to me from the Emir. Now I know what Charles was hinting at is right; His Magnificence is bedding Tamsin.'

Strangely, he discovered that that prospect did not annoy him, but rather roused his prick to new strengths. At home in England, he had been worried about boys chasing his beloved daughter; here in Kobekistan it seemed the most natural thing in the world that she should be the mistress of the ruler of the land within hours of arriving there.

'No, a mistress, not the mistress, ' he mentally corrected himself.

"You are very beautiful," Henry murmured, "Where did you spring from, I wonder?"

Taking this as a direct question she replied, "Master, my mother came from Sweden, but I was born in the Golden Palace of His Magnificence, the Emir Mahmoud Abdullah, may he live for ever."

"What is your name?"

"Hana, Master," her voice sounded like that of a child, and a slightly frightened one at that.

"Are you a virgin?" he asked, thinking that would explain the nerves.

"Master, I had the privilege of sharing the Emir's bed several times," she replied with evident pride, and went to lie on the bed with her legs parted to reveal all the innermost recesses of her cunt as a deep coral pink cave with a prominent clitoris which glistened with oil.

A few seconds of this view and she rolled on her belly and quickly raised her arse, kneeling with her head on the bedding. Reaching back she parted her arse cheeks to show a sweet little rosebud of an anus which also glistened. Apparently she was oiled and ready in that orifice also. Sexual matters were clearly not what worried her, so Henry moved to the bed, shedding his clothes with alacrity. Rolling her on her back, he slid his heavily engorged penis deep into her vagina and felt her internal muscles grip him hard.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.