Nautical Delights - Cover

Nautical Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 10: Qubilah

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 10: Qubilah - The Emir of Kobekistan has a Royal Yacht. Soon after the present Emir succeeded to the throne a new skipper was appointed. Henry Hargreaves had been second officer on a cruise liner, and he finds that the comfort and amusement of his passengers is every bit as important in his new command as it was on board his old ship. A certain amount of discipline is needed, especially to persuade his wife to accept the presence of concubines. The Emir kindly helps with the education of his daughter.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

That afternoon, the Admiral sat chatting to Janice about nothing in particular. Their conversation had the peculiar stilted manner of two people each of whom was waiting for the other to be the first to raise some very delicate topic.

Promptly at three the following afternoon, Qubilah was escorted into the room. At Henry's nod she removed her abaya to reveal that beneath it she was stark naked, except for a pair of slippers. Her labia glistened with oil, and Henry had no doubt that her anus was similarly anointed. She stood stock still and then, rather ostentatiously, she licked her lips.

Janice sniffed, "Obviously she is ready for whatever you want. Do you want me to stay and watch?"

Henry thought, 'Don't tempt me, ' but aloud he said, "You can go to your room now, Janice. Do not disturb me until you are called for dinner."

His wife flounced out of the room, muttering under her breath about the effect tropical heat had, driving some people mad.

Henry moved from his chair and into his bedroom, where he undressed carefully and lay on the bed. Once he was comfortable Qubilah moved to kneel beside the bed and leant over him to take his penis between her two hands. Rolling and squeezing it, she soon had it fully erect, and only then did she use her mouth on the glans, lipping and kissing and tonguing it until Henry thought he might soon explode.

Qubilah had far too much expertise to allow that, and continued to toy with him until he pulled at one arm. This she took as a signal to mount him and she rode him slowly but firmly, with much flexing of her internal muscles, until he was on the brink again.

Slipping easily off him she turned and started to lower her arse on to his prick, aiming to sodomise herself. Unfortunately she got the angle wrong, and instead of entering her rectum, it was twisted away to one side painfully.

Henry winced, and Qubilah sprang up immediately, but not before the attending eunuch had noted her mistake. In a trice he had her face down on the whipping bench.

Whish ... THWACK!

The dog whip descended across her upturned buttocks with considerable force, making an angry red trail across both cheeks and forcing a yelp from the careless woman.

"Stop," ordered Henry.

The eunuch froze, and Henry rose from the bed and took the whip in his own hand.

Whish ... THWACK!

A second blow was administered by the Admiral, and it was not delivered with the same degree of expertise as that if the eunuch. It landed much less evenly, and drew blood from the nearer cheek, while hardly marking the other one. Henry decided he had better not damage her any more, so he dropped the whip on the bed and ordered the eunuch to treat the cut.

Within a minute or so the cut had been covered in a suitable cream and the bleeding stopped immediately. Qubilah knelt before Henry and begged his pardon in a very humble voice.

"Get up," he ordered, "and try not to do that again."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.