Nautical Delights
Chapter 5: The Bedroom

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Bedroom - The Emir of Kobekistan has a Royal Yacht. Soon after the present Emir succeeded to the throne a new skipper was appointed. Henry Hargreaves had been second officer on a cruise liner, and he finds that the comfort and amusement of his passengers is every bit as important in his new command as it was on board his old ship. A certain amount of discipline is needed, especially to persuade his wife to accept the presence of concubines. The Emir kindly helps with the education of his daughter.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

An hour later, she had had a whirlwind meal, and been bathed and shaved and scented and powdered by two girls little older than herself. A number of other, very embarrassing, things had been done to her, including an enema, and she had been massaged with warm oil, which had also been worked deep into her lower bodily openings. Dressed in her brassière, though without the handkerchiefs to pad it, knickers, and school uniform again, Tamsin was escorted along a corridor and left in a luxurious bedroom with a huge four poster bed, guarded by two life-size statues of male attendants. She stared at this bed for some time with conflicting emotions running through her mind. She was excited by the thought of sex, but frightened that it might hurt. She also feared annoying the Emir because she had seen ample evidence on some of the other women in the harem that they had been beaten. All the women she had seen had been wearing the revealing dressing gowns except the bath girls who wore simple smocks.

Dragging her eyes away from the bed she looked at the mosaics set in the walls. Every one of them showed either a sexual scene where a man was indulging himself with one or more women in a variety of positions, or women being whipped over a sort of bench. Then she realised there was such a bench in one corner of the room and some whips on the sideboard next to it. As she moved over to look at them one of the two statues moved to let her see more and she realised they were both actually human attendants who stayed absolutely still. Looking carefully she could just see them breathing and when she stared at one of them for long enough, she saw him blink.

Just then the Emir came into the room, stark naked. Tamsin stared at his half erect penis, the first adult one she had ever seen.

'He'll put that in me, and perhaps in my bottom as well, ' she remembered the pictures in the mosaics, 'I hope there's enough room for it, but there must be. People do it all the time.'

"Here you are," he said, "Come and suck my prick to make it hard, like the woman in that mosaic."

He waved at one of the pictures and Tamsin moved towards him as if in a trance. Dropping to her knees in imitation of the picture he indicated, she reached out timidly and touched his prick, which jumped a little as she grasped it.

"I've never done this before," she admitted.

Suddenly the Emir seemed much more friendly, "I guessed as much but don't worry, I'll guide you. Suck it as you would a lollipop; just remember to keep your teeth well out of the way."

She looked at the attendants and asked, "Do they have to stay?"

"Oh, they're only eunuchs. Just ignore them," was the surprising reply.

She leant forwards and kissed the tip of his prick, then she licked it and was intrigued by the slightly salty flavour. Taking it further in her mouth she felt a deep twinge of excitement in her cunt when it grew and strengthened as she sucked gently on it. Moving her head away, the Emir lifted her to her feet and smiled at her. Slowly, taking his time over each button, he started to unbutton her blouse and she trembled at the thought of what was to come. She had seen diagrams of copulation at school in lessons euphemistically called Personal Hygiene and rather more explicit pictures in unauthorised magazines and on the walls here, but she knew that they were no preparation for the real thing. She had been too young when her own mother died for her to have explained anything, and too introspective at school to discuss such things. Her relationship with her step-mother had never allowed them to speak of anything intimate.

Once she had spied on her father and step-mother through a door inadvertently left open, but it was fairly dark in their bedroom and she hadn't been able to discern any details beyond her step-mother's legs high in the air and her father's hairy bottom pumping up and down. Judging from the sounds they were making they were both enjoying the experience.

As he unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it off her shoulders, the Emir looked down at her face and was charmed by her bright, excited eyes and round face smiling up at him, framed in auburn curls.

'This one is a natural, ' he thought, 'but aren't they all at this age? She will be a refreshing change from the locals, trained from birth to please men and utterly subservient. Before the night is out she'll be well fucked and I'll find some excuse to spank that pert bottom.'

Tamsin moved to unhook her skirt, but he stayed her hand and murmured, "Not yet. There's no hurry, no hurry at all. I'll do that when I'm ready."

Sliding the brassière's shoulder straps down her arms he marvelled at the smooth perfection of her skin, and the way she blushed as he unclipped the garment and drew it away to reveal her small breasts with their rapidly hardening pink nipples. After admiring them for some moments, he unclipped her skirt and allowed it to drop, leaving her wearing only her white cotton knickers.

Seeing her blush deeper as he stroked her breast, he thought, 'So different from the studied and artificial innocence of the local girls. This one really is shy.'

He pushed her back on to the bed and bent to suck hard on one nipple. The pleasure it gave her seemed to travel straight to her cunt and her whole body tingled with the excitement. His hand slid beneath the waistband of her knickers and down on to the newly-shaven mound. Her thoughts raced as she remembered how proud she had been of growing hair on her body, and how childish that seemed now. Now she was in a man's bedroom for as long as he wanted her, and nobody would dream of interfering or stopping them doing whatever he wanted. As he transferred his mouth to the other nipple, a stray thought made her gasp.

"You will use a condom, won't you?" she asked, "Everyone says I must, always."

"No need. Your drink this evening contained a contraceptive; there's no fear of pregnancy," he lied, mostly so that she would not get upset.

What he neglected to tell her was that it had also contained a relaxant and an aphrodisiac so that she was compliant and aroused before she came to his bedroom.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.