Innocence Lost
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2010 by Douglas Fox

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Nearly thirteen year old Hunter Martin was unprepared for his thirteen year old playmate, Madison Brendle's suggestion one May Saturday afternoon. The two teens are led astray by the hormones coursing through their bodies. This story takes place in my "Life in Paradise" universe. This story takes place ten years after the end of "Lost and Found."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   First  

"C'mon, Hunter," she begged. "Nobody will find out."

"I don't know, Maddy," Hunter stammered. "If Mom and Dad..."

"They won't be home for hours," Madison Brendle countered. "Your parents and my parents are working the church bazaar all afternoon. No one will ever know."

"I've never been ... naked in front of a..." Hunter stuttered before finally finishing his sentence. " ... a girl." His face had turned a bright shade of pink.

"You certainly have been naked with a girl before!" Madison protested. "We used to take baths together when we were little."

"That's different," Hunter protested. "We were seven years old. You didn't have..." The almost thirteen year old boy blushed a deeper red.

"Boobies," Madison said. She cupped a hand under each orange sized breast, squeezing them and pushing them up prominently. Madison was well endowed for a girl of thirteen and a half. She felt a tingle between her legs.

Hunter shifted uncomfortably. His penis was swelling and threatening to push out his pants. It happened way too many times in the last three or four months. He stared for a moment at his long time playmate and close friend. She had become more than his friend Maddy this year. She was the best looking girl in seventh grade.

"I want to see what a boy looks like, ' Madison said determinedly. "You want to see what a girl looks like."

"I don't!" Hunter protested.

"You are staring at my boobies," Madison countered. "I'll take my clothes off first. You have to promise me you will too."

"I ... I don't know..." Hunter stuttered.

Madison crossed her arms and pulled her T-shirt off suddenly before Hunter could accept or refuse her offer. The young girl was not wearing a bra that afternoon. Her taut globes of flesh stood out from her creamy chest. Hunter, like any normal twelve year old, was mesmerized at the sight.

Madison gave Hunter a minute to stare at her breasts. The horny pre-teen blushed but still stared at the fluffy cones of flesh on his close friend's chest. Madison's small nipples were centered in quarter sized patches of brown skin. The nipples grew as they stiffened. Hunter stared at them even though he knew he shouldn't.

"It's your turn," Madison said. "You have to take off your shirt now."

"I ... I..." Hunter muttered. Madison slid closer to her friend, grabbed the hem of his T-shirt and started to pull it up over his head. Hunter stopped protesting and helped remove his shirt. Madison tossed his T-shirt on the floor beside the big queen sized bed the young kids were sitting on. The two continued to stare at each other.

Madison licked her lips as she checked out her friend's chest. Hunter's two years on the swim team had developed the 5'-5" pre-teen boy's muscles beyond normal for a seventh grader. The tingle between her legs was now more intense. She glanced down and saw that Hunter was aroused too. The bulge in his shorts had to be his penis. It just had to be. The tingle happened again as she wondered what it might look like. Madison decided she would continue with her plan. She HAD to see what a boy looked like. She just had to.

"Take off your shoes and socks Hunter," Madison directed. The boy obediently followed her orders without taking his eyes off her chest. "Do you want to touch them?"

"What?" Hunter squeaked. "NO!" The two of them were supposed to work on a school project together and then watch a movie. Hunter's mom left food in the refrigerator for the two kids. The afternoon was not following the young boy's expectations.

Madison was not deterred by his alarm. "I'll take my shorts off and then it's your turn," Madison said.

"I don't kn..." Hunter stuttered.

Madison hopped off the bed and dropped her shorts onto the floor. Her tight white panties were all that covered her body. Hunter stared at his friend's body as she stood in front of him. Madison took a deep breath and pulled her panties down and dropped them on the floor.

Hunter's eyes bugged out as he took in ALL 5'-4" of his close friend's body. The boy's eyes dropped down her chest and tummy and settled on her womanhood. A sparse covering of curly brown hairs crowned the thin vertical slot between her legs.

Hunter blinked a few times, so this was what a girl's pussy looked like. This was what the other boys on the swim team talked about constantly. Hunter was one of the youngest boys in his grade, having been born on July 3rd, barely making the cut for his grade. Madison, having been born September 3rd, was one of the oldest girls in their seventh grade class. Hunter's hard penis throbbed as he stared at his friend's slot.

"It's your turn now," Madison said.

"Huh?" Hunter grunted blankly. Madison took his hand and pulled her friend off the bed. She stepped beside him, took the waist band of his shorts and boxers and pulled them down. Hunter's erection caught on the band.

"OWW!" the boy hissed. "I'll do it!" After a moment's hesitation, Hunter pulled his shorts out enough to free his penis from the band. His erect penis slapped against his belly, jiggled and settled to a stop pointing up from his groin at a forty-five degree angle. Hunter dropped his shorts and boxers to the floor.

His face turned bright red as he stood unclothed in front of his dear friend Madison. The girl stared back. Her friend was developing a real swimmer's physique – long, lean and muscular. She took in her friend's body from head to the developing muscular torso to his waist.

So this is what a boy's penis looked like. Five years ago Hunter's penis was a little thing the size of her pinky. Now ... now it was much bigger. It reminded Madison of a hot dog. It was about the same diameter and length. But it was so stiff looking. Hunter had half a dozen curly blond pubic hairs above the base of his penis. The tingling between Madison's legs wouldn't stop.

"Let's get on the bed Hunter," Madison said as she pulled her friend up with her. The two kids sat facing each other. Like most boys, Hunter sat cross legged facing Madison. Madison did the same, displaying herself completely to Hunter.

"You can touch my breasts, Hunter," Madison said after the two spent a couple minutes staring at each other. Hunter felt bolder after being naked with his friend for awhile.

"OK," he said. He reached out and gently rubbed two fingers and a thumb against the side of Madison's left breast. Madison grabbed Hunter's hand and mashed it against her breast. She massaged his hand to make him understand how to feel her up properly. It took the young boy a few seconds to understand. His thumb flicked across her nipple as he massaged and caressed her puffy orb.

Hunter had no idea what he was doing but he was doing it exactly right to send the young girl's libido into overdrive. Madison's pussy tingled and she could feel wetness seeping out between her pussy's lips.

Her fourteen year old best friend Zoe told her it felt fantastic when Zoe's fifteen year old boyfriend Gavin did this to her. Zoe's blow by blow descriptions of what Gavin did had excited Madison to the point that she would risk her friendship with Hunter to experience a little of what Zoe had described.

Madison let Hunter continue to massage her left breast. It felt SOOOOoooo good. "Do both of my boobies," Madison begged. Hunter complied with his friend's request. Madison could feel the wetness dripping between her legs now. Between Hunter's massaging and his thumbs tweaking her nipples, Madison was mad with lust. She couldn't stop herself from reaching between her legs and rubbing around her clitoris. She HAD to cum!

Hunter stopped and stared when Madison started to masturbate herself. He had never seen anything like this. "NO, please don't stop rubbing my boobies," the girl begged. "Please don't stop."

Hunter put his hands back on the girl's chest and continued massaging her breasts and nipples. He watched as Madison's face and neck turned red. She panted and squirmed as she worked herself into a frenzy. Finally her diddling pushed her beyond the edge. Madison gasped for air as her pussy throbbed and spasmed from her climax.

Hunter sat back and watched as Madison convulsed and shook. "Are you all right?" he asked when she stopped. "What happened?"

"I came," Madison answered simply.

"Girls can't cum," Hunter said. "Only guys can do that."

"What do you know about cumming?" Madison shot back. "Girls can cum!"

"You don't have a ... a thingy," Hunter said.

"A thingy? You mean a penis?" Madison countered.

"Yeah, a penis," Hunter agreed. "You can't cum if you don't have one."

Ohhh ... Mr. Expert on cumming, are you?" Madison replied. A plan was forming in her head. Maybe she would be able to get Hunter to go further than she expected today. "You know all about cumming. Show me!"

"Show ... show you?" Hunter stammered. He gulped and added, "Um ... show you? I don't know..."

"You're chicken," Madison said. She knew what effect that would have on her friend.

"I'm not chicken!" Hunter insisted. "I'll show you." Madison suppressed a smile. She didn't want Hunter to realize how much she wanted to see a boy masturbate.

Madison scooted over to the side of Hunter's bed and said, "Lie down and show me."

"OK," Hunter agreed. He slid over to the middle of the bed and lay back. He grasped his five inch penis in his right hand and started stroking himself. Hunter was experienced at masturbating. He had been doing it at least once a day since his two nephews, Connor and Noah, taught him how last Christmas vacation. Noah and Connor were fourteen months older than their uncle.

Hunter stroked and massaged his hard-on as his good friend absorbed the sights and sounds of a young boy pleasuring himself. Hunter's face was turning crimson and his breathing was shallow when Madison interrupted. "Can I do that for a little?"

Hunter was close to cumming. He would have agreed to almost anything that Madison suggested at that point in time. Hunter let go of his penis. Madison carefully wrapped a hand around the strange, hot tube of flesh. The outside was soft and felt hot to the touch. Inside the outer skin it was stiff and unbending. Madison wrapped her fingers around a male penis for the first time in her life.

"OWW!" Hunter gasped. "Too hard." Madison loosened her grip on his penis and stroked it gently – too gently. "A little harder..." Hunter begged. Madison gripped the shaft harder and slowly stroked it. "Faster please..." he begged. Madison tried to comply but Hunter was losing the good feelings. In frustration he grunted, "Let me do it!"

Madison let go. Hunter gripped himself and stroked hard and fast. Crimson returned to his face and shoulders as he closed in on his climax. Madison scooted in close and watched, inches from her friend's groin. Hunter panted and gasped as the feelings welled up out of his groin and exploded. Hunter gasped as the euphoric feelings washed through his body. His pre-teen penis throbbed but didn't produce ejaculate. He was too young for that. Hunter slumped to his bed as the wonderful feelings passed.

"You don't squirt yet, do you?" Madison asked.

"No," Hunter agreed. "Noah says I should in six or twelve months. He and his brother do."

"So your orgasm is just like mine," Madison said. "You rub yourself and it feels really good."

"I guess," Hunter agreed. " ... but what do you rub? You don't have a dick."

"I'll show you," Madison said. She pushed Hunter towards the edge of the bed and slid into the center. Hunter sat up on his haunches and watched as Madison reached between her legs. She spread her slot open a little and pointed towards the hood covering her clitoris. "This is the spot."

"Can I rub it for you?" Hunter asked. His earlier bashfulness was gone.

"No, not today," Madison replied. "It gets really tender after I cum. It would hurt if you rubbed it."

"Oh..." Hunter said. He was disappointed. Any qualms he had felt about being naked or doing sex things with his friend were gone. Hormones and endorphins had taken care of that. He didn't know what it meant but the young boy was filled with lust.

"We could kiss," Madison suggested when she saw the disappointment on her friend's face. "Zoe says that feels really good when she does it with Gavin."

"Gavin?" Hunter asked.

"You know him," Madison replied. "Gavin Shaeffer is Zoe's ninth grade boyfriend."

"Oh, him," Hunter answered. "I guess we can try it. What should I do?"

"Lay down beside me," Madison directed. Hunter did as he was directed. "Put your arm around me and give me a kiss." Hunter did as directed. He leaned in and mashed into Madison's nose at first. The two kids twisted their heads a little and Hunter tried again. He placed a gentle peck directly on Madison's lips. He did it two more times.

"Hunter, put your lips on mine longer," Madison directed. "You're kissing a girl, not your grandmother."

"OK," he agreed. He leaned in and pressed his lips to Madison's. Her nipples pressed into his chest as the two held the kiss. Hunter's lips felt warm and soft as he pressed them against hers. Zoe had explained to her young friend about French kissing. Madison slipped her tongue out and slid it along Hunter's lips. Hunter pulled her tighter to his naked body. He gasped when Madison's groin touched the tip of his penis.

Madison pushed her tongue into Hunter's mouth. The boy's first thought was 'Ick!' Before he could pull away and complain, Madison's tongue touched Hunter's. Stars exploded in his eyes as 10,000 volts of electricity coursed through his body. He moaned and slipped his tongue against Madison's.

The feelings the two kids generated as they probed each other's mouths with their tongues ratcheted up the excitement. They hugged each other and squirmed together as they made out. Madison's tits smashed against Hunter's bare chest. He pressed his hot groin against Madison's thigh and crotch. Both seventh graders gasped and panted between deep kisses as they learned firsthand what Zoe and Gavin were talking about when they said how wonderful it was to make out.

Hunter's loved the feeling of his still hard erection rubbing against Madison's groin. The young girl was hot and slippery. Dumb chance slotted the pre-teen's boyhood into Madison's slot as the two shared their tongues. Hunter rubbed his penis up and down her slippery slot repeatedly. His penis rubbed against her clitoris as the two kissed. Madison moaned into her friend's open mouth as the making out continued.

Madison squirmed up once while Hunter dipped his penis down. When the two kids came together again, Hunter's penis lined up perfectly with Madison hole. The head pried apart the hot young girl's inner labia and pressed against her maidenhead.

Madison's eyes opened wide when she realized what was happening. "Hunter, stop!" she gasped as she pushed the horny boy away. Hunter pressed harder against the hot hole his cock was lodged against. Madison's screams of "Stop!" finally penetrated the lust in his mind. He let go of Madison and rolled away.

"I'm sorry, Hunter," Madison apologized. "This is too fast. I'm not ready to go all the way."

"I know," Hunter sighed. "I understand. I didn't expect for any of this to happen, Maddy."

"I think we better get dressed before we make a mistake," Madison said.

"Yeah..." Hunter agreed. "You're probably right." The two friends dressed. Hunter had trouble stuffing his hard-on back in his pants but he managed. When the two were dressed again, Hunter suggested, "Do you want to go downstairs and watch a movie or something?"

"A movie would be good," Madison agreed. The teen-aged girl loved what they did until Hunter almost took her virginity. She was curious but not that curious yet. Taking a boy's big penis in her tight little vagina scared the girl. The movie would give her time to calm down before she and Hunter went too far.

The young kids went downstairs, grabbed sodas from the fridge and settled in to watch a movie. By chance they chose a teen comedy. They watched for awhile. Madison slid in close to her friend. Hunter put an arm over her shoulder. As the movie got more interesting (i.e. suggestive), the two kids cuddled. Things escalated again. Soon the two kids were making out furiously on the couch, the movie totally forgotten.

Madison reluctantly let Hunter go so he could heat their dinners. The two ate quickly and returned to the family room to ignore the TV and to continue their exploration of each other's mouths. They had to stop around 7:00 pm to clean up and let themselves cool down before their parents returned from the church.


By unspoken agreement the two youngsters became a couple – boyfriend and girlfriend. Between Madison's track schedule and Hunter's football scrimmage and swim schedules, they rarely found time alone together. The few opportunities they had, they spent learning the fine art of making out. Madison would let Hunter explore her boobies too. She drew the line firmly at the waist. She would not permit either of them to get naked again.

Hunter's nephews Noah and Connor Martin hosted a Memorial Day weekend pool party for their friends. Noah and Connor were the twin sons of Hunter's much older brother Andrew. The three boys nearly grew up together, except for the few years the twins lived in Missouri while their father played football there. When their father retired from the NFL three years ago the family, including their step-mom and baby sister, moved back to Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. Noah and Connor's dad found a big house near the house where he grew up. All three boys were delighted to be reunited after their separation.

The pool party was a great success. Half of the ten boys at the party were unattached. The other half, including Noah and Connor, invited girlfriends. Noah had dated Emily Weiler for the past three months. Connor and his girlfriend Lauren Gerlach had dated since the spring dance in the beginning of May. The twins invited an equal number of unattached girls to balance the mix.

The kids enjoyed the burgers and munchies Noah and Connor's stepmom made for the teens. The group swam and goofed around together. The boys wrestled in the pool and staged chicken fights. The girls sunned themselves in their skimpy bikinis. The ten boys enjoyed the sights.

The group shared titters and whispering when Wes Baer disappeared into the pool house with his girlfriend Rachel Andrews. They were gone for forty minutes. The rest of the group knew exactly what was happening in there. Wes and Rachel never made any bones about the fact that they were sexually active.

The other boys let their imaginations go as they imagined what Wes was doing with his girlfriend behind that closed door. The boys with girlfriends found spots to kiss and hug. The unattached guys tried to impress and attract the available girls.

Hunter and Madison found a spot on one of the lounge chairs. Hunter sat on the bottom while Madison sprawled on top of her beau. The two kids made out like crazy. Their kissing and rubbing together got Hunter so hot that he had a dry cum while they made out. Hunter convinced Madison to accompany him to the pool so he could cool down. Madison and Hunter ended up making out in the shallow end of the pool for awhile too.

Wes and Rachel returned looking affectionate and pleased when they rejoined to the group. Hunter thought, 'Damn, I know he got laid! I have got to convince Madison to go further.' Connor took Lauren into the pool house when Wes and Rachel vacated it. That only increased Hunter's desperation to lose his virginity – preferably as soon as possible.

Hunter felt up Madison as the kissed along the side of the pool. He knew how excited her sensitive nipples made her. He rubbed his cloth clad erection against her bikini bottom, dreaming of the day he would be able to notch his penis against her hole again and slide it home.

Hunter did not know how close he came to his dream that day. Madison had listened the previous evening to a long description her friend Zoe told her about how good her first time with Gavin had been. She said Gavin had driven her to four orgasms as they screwed for over an hour. Madison watched Rachel take her handsome boyfriend into the pool house to screw his brains out. Now Lauren was in there surrendering herself to Connor.

Madison made a decision. Today would be the day. She and Hunter would be the next couple to use the pool house. Her boyfriend would make her a woman that afternoon. The young teen miscalculated one thing – timing. Madison's dad arrived early to give her a ride home. No amount of begging changed her dad's mind.

Hunter gave Madison a good bye kiss before she left. He stayed in the pool until his hard erection finally wilted in the cool water. Hunter hung with the unattached guys until the party wrapped up half an hour later. Hunter stayed to help his nephews clean up after the party.

They cleaned up around the pool first before tackling the changing area in the pool house. The three boys walked inside and were hit with the aroma immediately.

"Mmmm ... pussy," Noah said.

"Yeah, nothing like it," Hunter agreed.

"Yeah, like you actually know," Connor teased. "You and Madison probably haven't even gone to second base."

"Have too!" Hunter insisted.

"You probably don't even know what second base is," Noah said. "I saw the two of you making out today so I know you've made it to first base. What is second base?"

Hunter hesitated for a few seconds and tried to find a way to bluster his way out of this. There wasn't a way. Finally he admitted, "OK, I don't know what it is."

Connor said, "First base is kissing and making out. Second base is seeing and playing with her bare titties."

"I've done second base then," Hunter said quickly. Both twins stared hard at their young uncle. Hunter didn't blink.

"OK, third base is when you get naked with your girl," Noah explained. "Have you ever rubbed her off?"

"Yes," Hunter said decisively. "Madison and I have gotten to third base. What I want to know is how you get a girl to go to home plate. What's your secret, Connor?"

"It is a home run, not home plate, Hunter," Connor replied. "Sorry I can't help you. I don't kiss and tell."

"Have you gone all the way, Noah?" Hunter asked. "I saw Connor and Lauren come in here to do it this afternoon."

"Hell yeah," Noah answered. "I've fucked something like five girls this year. They can't get enough of my cock."

"What's your secret?" Hunter begged.

"You'll have to figure it out on your own," Noah answered. "Connor is right. You shouldn't kiss and tell."

The three boys finished cleaning the pool house before Hunter's brother Andrew gave him a ride home. Hunter thought about sex the whole way home. Noah and Conner did it. Wes Baer did it. More than half of his swim team said they had gone all the way with a girl. It was the same with his middle school football teammates. At the rate he was going with Madison he would be the last guy in his group to lose his virginity. Hunter decided he needed to press Madison. It was time to lose their cherries.

Hunter lacked some information about his nephews' sex lives. Noah claimed to have made it with five girls. It was bullshit. He had tried to make it with five girls. The nearest he came to sex was when Allison Wilson had slapped his face when he tried to play stink finger with her. Connor had done marginally better. He had managed to get his finger into Lauren for the first time that afternoon. He had gotten her off. He begged to go further but Lauren shut him down. It was doubtful that more than about one in twenty of his teammates who claimed to have had sex with a girl actually had. Hunter didn't realize that most twelve and thirteen year olds' sex lives were primarily fantasy, not fact.


In spite of their resolutions, the two young kids did not get to consummate their relationship yet. First finals got in the way and then the two kids missed an opportunity to be alone in Hunter's house for a Saturday afternoon because he had a Boy Scout camp out. The Brendles went on a two week vacation which further frustrated the kids.

Madison returned home with her family on Sunday evening, June 25th. The two kids would have loved to get together during the work week but couldn't. This summer was first summer that Hunter's parents allowed him to stay home alone. Madison's parents weren't so trusting. She had to spend her summer weekdays at Zoe's house. Zoe's mom stayed at home.

Madison was delighted to reunite with her best friend Monday after she got back from her family vacation. They spent the morning talking about Madison's trip to Arizona and California. After lunch the two girls got down to girl talk.

They were lounging in the sun in the back yard. Madison asked, "How did you know you were ready to do it with Gavin?"

"Ready?" Zoe asked. She leaned in closer. "I'll let you in on a secret. It just kind of happened. We hadn't planned on going that far when it happened."

"Really?" Madison asked. "How did that happen?"

"We had planned to stop at petting that day," Zoe explained. "Gavin begged me to let him finger my pussy. I agreed. It felt so wild. Things moved too fast after we took our clothes off. Gavin made me cum hard. Next thing I know he's pushing his dick into my hole. It hurt like hell. I bled all over my bedspread."

"I thought you told me sex feels really great?" Madison asked. If you looked closely you could see concern on her face.

"It does," Zoe replied. "At least it does after the first time. Do you still have your cherry?"

"I do," Madison said.

"My sister told me after the fact that she could have helped me make my first time better," Zoe said. "I will loan you something Ellie gave me. You can take care of that pesky cherry so you can enjoy your first time with Hunter."

"What do you have?" Madison asked.

Zoe leaned in closer and whispered, "She loaned me her dildo."

"No, she didn't," Madison responded.

"You should take it home today," Zoe said. "You can take it with you when you take your bath tonight. It will only take a few seconds and that pesky cherry will be out of the way."

"You don't have any second thoughts about letting Gavin do it with you, do you?" Madison asked.

"None at all," Zoe answered. "Gavin was the right guy and two months ago was the right time. Are you sure Hunter cares about you? Is he just trying to get in your pants?"

"No!" Madison snapped. "He isn't like that at all. He cares about me."

"Let's go put my friend in your bag so we don't forget it later," Zoe said. The two girls took care of Madison's needs before returning outside to catch more sun.

That evening Madison sneaked her "friend" into the bathroom when it was time to her nightly bath. After Madison was finished cleaning herself she went to work preparing for her first time with a boy. She rubbed herself to climax before she tried the rubber dildo.

Madison ran more hot water into the tub to help her relax before she tried to remove her maidenhead. The young teen steeled her nerves, slotted the six inches of plastic against her hole and pressed it in. Madison winced as she felt her inner labia stretch to surround the dildo. She had barely opened her hole when it mashed against her hymen. She pressed but it wouldn't give at all.

Madison took a deep breath and tried again. She pushed harder and felt the pinch as she stretched the tight skin protecting her purity. She pursed her lips and pressed harder still. Nothing happened for a couple seconds as she continued pressing the dildo into her womanhood. Suddenly the plastic toy slipped two inches into her body.

Madison bit her lip to keep herself from crying out from the sharp pain. She looked down and saw pink tinted water spreading away from the pink toy stuffed partly into her body. Zoe was right. Losing your cherry hurt like a bitch. Madison left the dildo stuffed in her hole for a couple minutes as she got used to the feeling of something stuffing her pussy.

When the young girl tried to remove it the pain came again along with more blood in the water. After deciding that pulling it out slowly hurt, she yanked all two inches out in one motion. Blood colored the water again. Madison batted her eyes to try to stop the tears. She let her body adjust in the warm water for a few more minutes. The blood dissipated in the water.

Madison carefully probed her newly opened hole to see what she had done. The single finger went inside her hole easily. A second finger didn't hurt either. The earlier sharp pain had dulled. She was ready when the opportunity presented itself to her and Hunter.

Zoe and Madison talked further on Tuesday about how Madison felt about Hunter. Zoe hit on another important question.

"Does Hunter shoot sperm yet?" Zoe asked.

"Not yet," Madison answered. "I gave him a hand job a few weeks ago. He didn't squirt anything."

"That's good," Zoe said. "You and Hunter won't need rubbers. You're lucky. Gavin and I have to use them. Mom doesn't know about us and I'm not on the pill. We have to be careful so I don't get preggers."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.