My Brother Will Show You
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My little sister had three of her girlfriends for a sleepover and asked me to provide show and tell. They wanted to see how a boy looked when he shot his cum. So I opted to provide an educational experience for all. I learned quite a bit as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

My sister, Mandy, used to be a brat, a real brat, never leaving me alone, always telling on me if I did anything out of the ordinary, just a pest.

And, then, she started having sleepovers with her little girlfriends; this was about when she was twelve or thirteen. My sister was changing, yes, she was less bratty, but even better, she was beginning to look less like a stick and more like a girl.

Mandy was growing tits. Yes, boob-type tits, not real big, but they were there nonetheless. And she was getting hips and a waistline. She was also changing in more than just her body. She was getting girly, even, well, it's true, kind of sexy.

I think she was enjoying these new changes to her body, I have to be honest and tell you that I was, too.

Okay, I'm fifteen, a guy, so you already know what I'm like when it comes to girls and sex. I was paying attention to my little sister now that she was around the house now in her nighty at times with just panties underneath. I liked it because her nighties were light cotton and I could see her nipples and her boobs were big enough to actually push out the top of her nighty some.

If I was careful, I could get glimpses of her breasts when he raised an arm or bent over and I sometimes wondered if she was doing it on purpose. You know, just getting used to her 'girl-power.'

So, the particular night I want to tell you about happened on a Friday, she was having three of her friends over for a sleepover.

There was Mandy, my sis, she was thirteen, pretty cute, actually, blond, small boobs, like I've said, then Jenn, same age, thirteen, brown hair, shoulder-length, nice boobs, really nice, very pretty, kind of flirty when she comes around me. One time she was staying over, she managed to bend over in front of me with her nighty drooping open, her pretty breasts there for me to admire as she looked up at me, knowing I was looking. I liked Jenn.

Then, Lisa, also thirteen, small, some boobs, still not too much in the way of a figure but cute, actually quite pretty.

Finally, Sharon, thirteen, like my sister. She was also blond, largest breasts of the four girls, pretty nice. She also seemed to be well aware of her developing figure and, like Jenn, seemed to be enjoying her new figure and the power it had on boys.

I was in my room, reading, well, playing with myself as well, I did say I was fifteen, right? And there's a knock on my door.

"Come in," and Mandy opened it and poked her head in.

"I have a question for you, Alan."

"Sure, shoot."

She stepped over to my bed, "Well, um, you masturbate, right?"

I swallowed hard and asked back, "Just why are you asking me that, Mandy?"

"Well, we were all talking about boys and none of us have ever seen a boy do it. And I was wondering..."

"Yeah?"

"Well, would you, um, maybe come in and show us."

"Is this a joke they put you up to?"

"No, I'm serious. We all want to see how a boy does it and see it all shoot out."

"You want me to go in your room and jack-off for your girlfriends?"

"Well, um, yes, they want to see."

"You really are kidding me, aren't you?"

"No, I'm serious, we're all serious."

"What about Mom and Dad?"

"We'll all be quiet. I do have a lock on my door. We promise not to tell."

Well, I did have a hard-on. Not that it ever took much for that to happen. Then, it came to me.

"Well, okay, I'll do it, if you girls take your nighties off."

"Can we keep our panties on?"

"Sure."

"I'll go see," and she turned and went back down the hall.

Holy crap. Four girl's titties. But I've got to haul out my dick and jack-off for them to watch. Oh, well, it is four girl's naked on top.

Then, "Okay, they said, okay. Wanna do it now?"

I followed her down the hall and we went in. The three girls were all sitting on Mandy's bed looking rather mischievous as Mandy closed and locked the door.

"You go first, Alan," so I pulled off my shirt and pulled down my shorts to stand there in front of my sister and her three friends, a rather telltale bulge in my briefs.

I then swallowed and pulled my briefs to the floor and stepped out of them. There were small gasps in the room and one girl, Jenn, pointed and put her hand over her mouth.

"Okay, girls," my sister said and they began pulling off their nighties over their heads. I really don't know why I didn't shoot my cum right then.

Oh, these four were so pretty. Yes, including my own sister. Their breasts were so dainty and nice, their nipples pretty and pink, Sharon's were swollen-looking, I just had to say something.

"You girls are beautiful, you are all so pretty. Oh, man, am I hard," and there was a small, stifled giggle.

Then, my sister said, "Can we feel it, you know, see what it's like?"

"Can I do that with all of you?" and they looked at each other, then each one, Jenn first, came to me and put her fingers around my cock and squeezed it then rubbed it up and down. My heart was doing ninety miles an hour. Then, she bent over, looked up at me and gently kissed it on the tip.

The other two girls felt me, then Mandy was the last standing in front of me, my cock wavering back and forth, as she gripped it and rubbed me back and forth. I almost cummed right then.

Then she stood in front of me, softly telling me, "Now's your turn, Alan," as her eyes stared at mine while I felt and rubbed her breasts, feeling her nipples as they got hard under my fingertips. As I was feeling her, she never had let go of me, just continued playing with my cock.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.