The Wish
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by wetfly6969

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - An innocent high school freshman trying to cope with her mother's excessive promiscuity has her world sent into a tailspin when a simple wish at the wrong time temporarily switches their bodies. Will her mother resume her wayward ways in the body of her young virginal daughter or respect the chastity she so desires?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Teacher/Student   Caution   School   Transformation  

She almost didn't want to get up when the alarm went off. It was too early and she never gets up at this time but she needed to go to school. If nothing else, for Lindseys sake. Going through her daughter's clothes she felt dismayed at the lack of anything decent to wear. Mostly jeans and only one pair of shorts. The only skirt she had was one from last year when she "graduated" from the eighth grade. She needed to wear a black skirt, but it went almost to her ankles.

Reaching for the scissors, she cut most of it off, before searching for a shirt. She needed to go shopping and buy some sexy clothes. Looking for a blouse she sighed. Mostly pull-over shirts and only one with buttons but it was too thick to show off her assets.

"I have a shirt that is too small for me," she mumbled remembering the silk shirt stuffed in the back of her closet. It had been a gift from one of her boyfriends who grossly underestimated her size and she couldn't even get it buttoned over her ample breasts. It was pure silk and too nice to throw away. Slipping it on she rushed to finish dressing. Ankle boots, some makeup, a quick rustling of her hair and she was ready for school.

Even before she entered the school she noticed everyone staring at her. Lindsey would have died from embarrassment, but Gloria thrived on the attention. A few wolf whistles and some whispered comments made her smile. Lindsey is a very pretty girl and should have been dressing this way for a while.

"OH MY GOD LINDSEY!" she heard a voice from the side call out. Turning she saw Donna, Lindseys best friend staring at her with her hand over her mouth. "What are you wearing?!"

"Hi Donna," she replied going to her. She forgot to get Lindseys locker number, combination and class schedule so she'll need to get Donnas help. She'll be nice to her, for now. There was something about that little snit that she didn't like and hated Lindsey hanging around her. But you can't pick your daughter's friends, or can you? She thought with a smile.

"What's with the skirt? You HATE skirts," the girl seemed to remind her. "And why is it so short? If you bend over people will see your underwear!"

"No they won't 'cause I'm not wearing any." She smiled as the shocked expression over came her friend.

"I see you forget your bra too!" she said glancing at her chest. "People can see right through that thin shirt you know."

"Yea. I know," she replied sticking her chest out a little for emphasis.

"What's gotten into you?"

"Hard cocks, Donna, you should try it. Maybe they'll loosen up that tight ass of yours." The girl's mouth dropped open from shock.

"WHAT? What did you say?"

"Forget it. Where's my locker?"

"Your locker? You forgot where your locker is?"

"Yes, so tell me so I won't be late for class. Oh, and what's my first class."

"Lindsey, you're acting funny. What's going on?"

"Just tell me my locker number, and the combination. I don't have time for this bullshit."

"Its nineteen sixty-four and the combo is your birthday, July twenty-fifth."

"I know my birthday, Donna," she replied snidely, "I was there remember?"

"Sorry, I didn't mean to upset you."

"Well you did so do me a favor and ... whoa, who's that tall drink of water?" she asked noticing the tall, athletic boy staring at her.

Donna turned to see who she was talking about. "You don't know Curtis Jackson? The star running back on the team?"

"No, I guess I must have missed him."

"He's only like one of the most popular guys in the whole school. We've talked about him before and you said that you thought all his muscles looked gross."

"Well I must have been mistaking. I think they look hot. I think HE looks hot!"

"Better not let Morgan hear you say that."

"Morgan?"

"Have you been in a cave these past two months? Morgan Manning, the head cheerleader. Curtis's girlfriend. She's very possessive of him and will kick your ass if she thinks your messing with her man."

"Then I guess I'd better make sure she doesn't find out," she said with a wink.

"LINDSEY! You're not thinking of doing anything stupid, are you?"

"No, not at all," she said rushing away, chasing after Curtis.

"WAIT!" she called out, sprinting after him. "CURTIS!"

The tall senior stopped, turning to see who was calling his name. "Hey freshman, whatcha want?"

"You," she panted, finally reaching him.

"Me? What for?" he replied, not hiding the fact that his eyes were ravishing her body.

"I thought the two of us could go someplace quiet, you know and get to know each other."

The eight o'clock bell sounded, causing a stamped of students rushing toward their first class.

"I gotta go, but maybe later we can hook up," he said smiling. His intense stare never left her chest.

"I'd like to do it now. We can go in there," she replied jerking her head to the side.

Turning he read the "BOYS" sign posted on the door. "You want to go into the boy's restroom?"

"Sure, why not? I've been there many times."

He looked down at the thin white girl literally offering herself to him. "I dunno, I'm already late to class."

"You're a sports star, Curtis, they won't do anything to you if you're a little late, trust me, I know. I've had a lotta experience with that."

Glancing around the empty hallway he turned his attention back to the pretty girl standing before him. "Alright, but we gotta be fast," he said grabbing her hand, pulling her through the swinging door.

They were alone as she easily lifted herself onto the sink. The porcine was cold on her bare legs, but that didn't matter. He stepped between her parted legs, pulling her face closer. His large lips covered hers as his hands found their way to her shirt. Experienced hands quickly unbuttoned them, throwing the front open to expose her pale breasts to a boy for the first time. Gloria moaned into his mouth as his tongue speared through her lips. His hands went between her legs to discover her nakedness.

"You're not wearing panties?" he asked breaking their embrace, looking down to confirm his suspicions.

"No, they only get in the way," she replied spreading her legs.

"You sure you wanna do this?" he asked to be sure.

"More than you'll ever know," she told him reaching for the button on his jeans. Pressed for time, he helped her, unzipping his pants and tugging them down to expose his long, hard and very black cock. She gasped, reaching for it. "Mmmmmmmm, very nice," she moaned stroking it a few times.

Even though Gloria wanted more than anything in the world to have his big cock inside of her, Lindsey's body wasn't ready for it. She was too dry and much too tight to accept anything, let alone something of his size. That didn't stop him from trying as he attempted several times to enter her, only to have the tip of his cock pushed aside. Frustrated he backed away.

"Is that a burn mark?" he asked touching the raised blotch.

"No, a birthmark. You like it?"

"Uh, yea, I guess," he said jabbing his cock once again at the small slit. They needed lubrication.

Reaching for the water faucet, she brought a palm full of water to their union, wetting them both. He tried again, pushing at the thin barrier protecting her opening. Slowly it stretched, yielding to his dominate force. Lindsey winced, feeling pain in her pussy for the first time in a very long time. Her hymen gave way, allowing his cock to push inward several inches.

"OH, SHIT!" she cried out as the pain became unbearable.

"You okay?" he asked, stopping his entry.

"Yea, I just forgot how painful it can be."

"You want me to stop?"

"NO! Keep going, I need this, really."

"Okay, if that's what you want," he said jabbing into her once more. She squeaked like a trapped mouse but remained still as he slid deeper. "Fuck, you're so fuckin' tight!" he cried out holding still several inches inside of her.

"Don't stop," she begged, shifting her hips closer. He resumed his strokes, thrusting a little harder, a little deeper. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she pulled him closer, smashing his face between her apple-sized breasts. He was true to his word and didn't take long. Once it was in as far as it would go, he began fucking her, pulling out just to her opening before thrusting it back inside. She was juicing up, loving the feel of a hard cock stretching her pussy so much. It had been a very long time since she was this tight and he felt huge.

"FUCK!" he cried out, his voice echoing in the hollow room. Punching into her one final time, his cock swelled slightly before jerking violently inside of her. He was cumming, filling her with his seeds. Her head dropped back against the mirror as the intensity of his orgasm waned. Sated, he pulled away, reaching for his pants.

"Shit, bitch," he said examining his dwindling cock. "Why didn't you tell me you were on your period?"

"I'm not on my period."

"Then how did I get your blood on my cock?"

"I was a virgin, dumb ass," she said reaching for a few hand towels to clean up.

"Oh," he said looking between her legs. "Well, I gotta go," he mumbled, rushing toward the door while buttoning and zipping his pants, leaving Lindsey perched on the sink and wondering what happened. Boys used to do that all the time twenty years ago and it seems the more things change, the more they stay the same.

Twisting the edge of a brown hand towel into a tornado shape, she stuffed the wet towel into her pussy, cleaning the now tender hole the best she could. She was very sore down there and would have to wait a while before trying that again. Even though it was Lindseys body, she was feeling the pain from losing her virginity to the well endowed senior. Adjusting her clothes and hair, she made her way out of the bathroom, still not knowing what class she should be in.

"YOUNG LADY," she heard a booming voice from behind her as she exited the room. "Where is your hall pass?" She kept walking. "I'm speaking to you!" he added, raising his voice more. Turning she felt relieved to see it was Mr. Nichols, a former teacher of hers.

"Hi Teddy," she called out turning to face him.

"It's MR. Nichols," he corrected. "What are you doing out of class?"

"Bathroom," she said flipping her thumb toward the door she just exited.

"Why were you in the boy's restroom?"

"I really needed to go," she said smiling. "Look, just chill out okay? No harm, no foul."

"Come with me young lady," he demanded grabbing her by the arm.

"Hey, not so hard," she said pulling at his fingers. "You'll leave a mark!"

"You'll be getting a lot more than that! What class are you supposed to be in right now?"

"Hell if I know."

"Your smart mouth is going to get you into a lot of trouble young lady," he said pushing her into the office and through the last door on the left. Lindsey noticed the 'Assistant Principal' sign on the door. Great, hopefully Mr. Roberts isn't still the assistant principle, that guy was a real asshole.

"Have a seat," he bellowed, closing the door. The office was small and looked cluttered. Very much the way his desk was twenty years ago. The name plate on the desk read 'Ted Nichols, Assistant Principal'.

"Whoa, assistant principal, huh? Very nice."

"What's your name?" he asked sitting behind the desk.

"Glor, er, Lindsey. Lindsey Foster." Typing on the computer, she watched as her information came up.

"You've never been in any kind of trouble, Lindsey. What's going on?"

"I just needed a little break, Teddy."

"It's Mr. Nichols to you, Miss Foster."

"That's not what I used to call you, Teddy. You used to be my biology teacher when I was a sophomore, remember?"

"You're a freshman and I haven't taught in over ten years so there's no way I could have been your teacher."

"I, um, meant my mom told me you used to be her teacher."

"Your mother? Who's your mother?"

"Gloria Foster." She watched as his expression went from superiority to concern in a matter of seconds. "Remember how you worked with me, er her after school to get her an 'A' in your class? You really taught her a lot about biology, especially human anatomy," she added with a wink.

"Well the way you're dressed I can see the apple didn't fall far from the tree. You know about the dress code, don't you? Skirts no shorter than six inches above the knee. I don't think yours is six inches below your butt! I'll need to phone your mother to pick you up. You won't be allowed back into school until you learn to dress appropriately. And don't think I won't be telling her about you being in the boy's restroom! We've got rules around here and the sooner you learn to follow them, the faster you'll fit in."

Why was he being such a jerk? She knew that she would be dead if he called home, especially if Lindsey finds out she's no longer a virgin.

"Teddy, let's talk about this, okay? Maybe we can work something out, just like the old days."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Yea you do. Remember how I used to call you Teddy Bear? I can do that again," she said rising to join him around the desk. "I'll make it really good for you and you can just forget about that episode earlier, okay?" she asked pulling herself onto his desk. His eyes drifted lower, stopping once they focused between her legs. He swallowed hard.

"Uh, Lindsey, you're, um, not wearing panties."

"I know, Teddy Bear, I did that just for you. Like what you see?" she asked leaning forward.

"I'm happily married and have two grown children in college. I, uh, can't, I mean, it wouldn't be right if, uh..." Her foot on his crotch made him jump.

"I'll give you what you want and you'll forget about calling my mother, okay?" His eyes never left the joint between her legs. It looked so tight and inviting, but he shouldn't. Her finger rubbed the area around the opening before slowly entering. He sucked in a gasp of air through his nose.

"Dear God."

"What do you say, Teddy Bear, wanna feel some young, tight, hot pussy? Just like before?" He was speechless. Slowly she unbuttoned her shirt, spreading it wide to expose her perky breasts. "You like?" she panted. She could see the beads of sweat forming on the top of his balding head. Leaning forward, she grabbed his tie, pulling him closer until his nose brushed against her right nipple. Her foot returned to his lap, feeling the hard knot. "Well, looks like someone gotta stiffy," she said smiling.

Sliding from the desk, she knelt on the floor in front of him, reaching for his crotch. He remained motionless as her fingers fumbled with his fly, noticing that her hands were experienced with getting a man's cock from his pants. It's no surprise with Gloria as her mother. She was quite the slut back in high school and he heard she was a topless waitress at a strip club across town. It was a sleazy dive and he never had the nerve to go in to find out. He gasped as her mouth enveloped his manhood.

His isn't the first cock she's had in her mouth, that's for sure. He grunted as she pushed the head of his cock to the very back of her throat and kept pushing it deeper. "Good Lord!" he exclaimed as it made the bend of her throat and his entire cock suddenly disappeared inside of her mouth.

Automatically his hand went to the back of her head, surprised that she could hold her breath for that long. Slowly she pulled back, allowing the bulbous head to emerge from her tight gullet. Red-faced, she pulled back with a smile. "You're thicker than I remembered," she muttered before replacing her lips around it. Shifting in his seat, he watched in amazement as the young girl, hardly into her teens, was bobbing and sucking his cock like an experienced street whore.

"Where did you learn to do that?" he panted as she once again forced his thick cock head back into her throat. She didn't answer and continued slurping and sucking on him, licking his hairy balls each time her mouth was close enough. His wife rarely performed oral sex on him and he knew that he wouldn't last long, especially not with a skilled cock-sucker like this.

She too realized his pending climax and pulled away, standing with a smile. "I want to feel that big fat cock in my tight little pussy," she breathed heavily, sliding her ass back onto the desk. Stunned he stared at the slightly puffy slit, so tight and inviting. He shouldn't ... but why not? She's offering it to him and he's already fucked her mother many times in the past when she was about her age. Standing, his cock pointed directly at her pussy. Grasping it, she guided it toward her opening, sighing as it made contact with her soft skin.

Stepping closer, they moaned in concert as the tip parted the taut skin surrounding the hole. She knew there was cum still inside of her and squeezed hard to expel some of it. She'll need it for lubrication. Holding his cock with her slim fingers, she slid it up and down her crack as the cream slowly bubbled out. The area became slick and shiny with juice. It was now or never. Shifting her hips, the thick head parted her firm, resisting labia. She was so tight, so sodden and so sexy. He groaned as two inches sank into her.

It was by far the tightest pussy he had ever been in, bar none. Her pussy was as tight as a twelve-year-old and he was confused by how a girl with her obvious experience could have such a tight pussy. It didn't matter, he would fuck her anyway. Not once since becoming assistant principal has he fucked a student, but he did bang a few of them while a teacher. God did he miss fucking young teenage snatch.

Lindsey shifted back and forth, racking her tightness over his bloated cock, taking as much of him that would go in. Her tits were small, but nicely shaped and just a little more than a mouthful. He tested that theory by sliding one into his mouth. She moaned, he grunted and then his cock exploded, shooting several volleys of cum to the very back of her pussy, flooding her with his hot sperm.

Neither moved for several long seconds as their breathing and pulse slowly returned to normal. His cock began losing its firmness and her tightness tried frenetically to expel the invader. A noise behind her made them both jump.

"Ted, I need to get those reports..." the sentence was never finished. "What in the hell!?!"

Frantically he pulled away reaching to his ankles for his pants. "Mr. Roberts, it's not what you think!" he mumbled, struggling to get his pants closed. "I was just..."

"I think I know what's going on, Ted. You should know better! I want your resignation by the end of the day! he said snarled at the wayward pair. "As for you, consider yourself expelled until further notice!" he added slamming the door closed.

"Oh dear god!" Ted said falling back to his seat. "If he reports this I could go to jail. Shit, I just lost my job! I can't lose my job; I have a mortgage and car payments and two kids in college ... What have I done?"

"Don't sweat it, Teddy," Lindsey said slipping off of his desk. "I'll talk to Conrad and work something out"

"Huh?" he asked only half hearing what she said. "What did you say?"

"Let me take care of Principal Roberts," she said buttoning her shirt. "Don't worry about anything."


"You can't go in there!" the blond secretary said rushing around her desk as Lindsey reached for the principal's door knob.

"I have business to discuss with him," she replied pushing the door open. Principal Robert's was on the phone. "Hold all his calls," Lindsey added turning to his secretary. Without stopping his conversation, his motioned for her to leave. She entered closing and locking the door.

"You'll have to excuse me," he said holding his hand over the phone.

"We need to talk."

"There's nothing to discuss. Please leave," he said removing his hand to resume his conversation. Lindsey pressed the button on the cradle, ending the call as she moved around the desk. "WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?!" he yelled slamming the phone down. "Young lady, you've got a lot of explaining to do!"

"You've always been a dick, Conrad," she said pushing a stack of papers aside to make room to sit on his desk. "But it don't gotta be that way."

"I will not allow a student to talk to me that way! What is your name?"

"Lindsey Foster. Gloria is my mother. Remember her?" she asked remembering the torment she put him through back in high school. "We need to discuss what happened," she said putting her hand on his knee.

"There's nothing to discuss. His actions were inappropriate and he needs to pay for his insolence! You on the other hand should know better. Does your mother know you're acting this way?"

"Come on now, Rad, can I call you Rad? You know you'd love to get your big hard cock inside one of these sexy young teenage girls. Quit being such a hypocrite!"

"I never touched a student inappropriately!"

"Well maybe you should so that you wouldn't be such an ass."

"What is wrong with you? You can't talk to me that way! I'm your principal for crying out loud!"

"You're also a man and you've got a cock. What man would pass up a chance to fuck a tight young pussy?" she asked reaching for his package. His hand intercepted hers.

"You need to leave, NOW!"

"Not 'til we settle this problem."

"There's nothing to settle. You'll be expelled, Ted will be fired and I'll make sure this incident goes on both of your records! If he's lucky, he'll avoid jail time, but somehow I doubt it."

"Wait a minute, Rad, let's talk about this. I think there's some way we can work this out where everyone will be happy."

"I don't see a way for that to happen."

"It will if you work with me," she said stroking his silk tie. "I'm willing to do anything to make this work and I mean anything," she said following the length of his tie until she was finally able to stroke his crotch. He jumped from her touch. "You don't really want to pass this up, do you?" she asked lifting her skirt. His eyes widen. "This can be yours, Rad, if you just say the words."

"I, uh, I can't do something like that," he replied, his resolve slowly diminishing. "It wouldn't be right."

"Fuck right, let's do what feels good. Your hard cock in my tight pussy will feel great, don't you agree?" she asked giving the swelling lump a firm squeeze. He moaned. Let me make you feel better," she added dropping to her knees. His resistance lowered with each passing second and before he knew it, she had his hard cock out and her warm, soft mouth was sucking him.

"What am I doing?" he mumbled staring down as her head bounced up and down, taking his eight inches fully into her mouth. 'Damn can she suck.' His hand reached for her clothes breast. So inviting. Her nipple was hard and very pronounced through the thin material. He rolled it gently, squeezing it lightly. Without removing her mouth or slowing down, she unbuttoned her shirt, giving him full access to her breasts. He took full advantage, using both hands to fondle them.

"Mmmm, Mr. Roberts, your hands feel nice on my titties," she moaned removing her mouth just long enough to speak, leaving a line of spittle connecting the two. "But your cock will feel even better inside my tight, wet pussy," she added. He didn't respond as she stood, tugging at his cock as she backed against the desk.

He knew better. Never before had any woman ever came on to him like this. He wasn't very athletic, wasn't very handsome and didn't have many friends. His own wife left him two years ago for someone almost half his age. He probably should have suspected something as she began dieting and going to the gym every other day. His thoughts were interrupted as she tugged harder on his cock.

"What are you waiting for?" she asked stroking the very hard piece of meat. "Come and fuck me."

With shaking hands and weak knees, he stood, his full erection pointing directly at her. Gloria smiled knowing that she had him right where she wanted him. Men are all the same, get them thinking with their little heads and you can lead them through fire. Sliding her butt onto the desk, she tugged at his manhood, not releasing her firm grip on it. It was best if she remained in control of it right now, she didn't want to risk him changing his mind.

Silently he moved between her parted legs, his erection twitching within her grasp. She could feel his heartbeat thumping hard like an African drum. He wheezed as the tip touched her supple skin. Pulling the foreskin away from the reddened head, she guided it to closer, parting the pliable membrane of her vaginal opening as it slowly entered.

Teddy's cum had been leaking from her and either Conrad didn't notice or he didn't care as the crown vanished within the small hole of her girlhood. He wasn't as long as Curtis or as thick as Teddy, but it was a tight fit still the same. Lindsey closed her eyes, leaning backward as she shifted her hips closer to the edge. His cock penetrated her further, striking the very depths of her canal and causing her to grunt from pain.

Her old body could have easily accepted a cock of his size, but Lindseys body is much too shallow. She didn't complain, she was fucking for her future and needed to make it good for him. Her ass bounced slightly with each forward thrust, taking his cock repeatedly to the back of her vagina. Reaching for his balls, she massaged them, coaxing the cream she knew was inside. He moaned before doubling his efforts. Lindsey smiled. She had him right where she wanted him and even if he pulled out now, there was no way he'd report what happened.

"UGGGHHHHHHH!" he screeched into her face, peppering her with droplets of spittle. His hard cock began pulsing, jerking violently within the tight confines, spewing forth a liberal amount of sperm directly into her uterus. She could feel the warm slime flooding her hollow cavity as the throbbing slowed, dying out until it no longer moved.

She was fully impaled, his cock painfully rammed against the very back of her pussy, as the final remnants of his sperm slowly seeped out, adding to the slush of her once sealed hole. The bell clanged loudly, signaling the end of the first period and she smiled. Only one hour passed and three different cocks had fucked her. It's going to be one hell of a first day.

He didn't move lingering longer than necessary with his dwindling cock still embedded inside. He missed the touch of a woman and longed for the comfort of intimacy. For too long he went without but felt ashamed that he sought the companionship of a teenage student. That never should have happened and he could now see how Ted could have been sucked into her little ploy. She was a seductress and a very skilled lover but what now?

"Principal Roberts," she began pushing at his chest to get him off of her. "I need to go to class now, unless you want to fuck me again." He grunted, not wanting to move and certainly didn't want to stand. It wasn't so much that he wanted to remain inside of her, but more that he didn't want to face what had just happened. He felt ashamed for allowing it and wasn't sure what his next move should be.

"I'm sorry," he mumbled, his face still resting between her breasts.

"Sorry? For what? You were great and I enjoyed it."

"I shouldn't have done that. I know better and I should have stopped it before it got too far."

"Conrad, it's fine, I enjoyed it, really. In fact," she said pushing him up to look at his face. "Any time you want a rematch, just let me know. My pussy is your pussy anytime you want it!"

"NO! It can't happen again! It mustn't!"

"Stop worrying, no one will find out about this and we can fuck around all we want."

"I, uh, have to ask you something important, Lisa," he said standing above her with most of his cock still inside of her.

"It's Lindsey," she corrected with a smile.

"Oh yea, sorry, but I need to know something. We just had unprotected sex and I, um, well, I ... oh hell, are you on the pill or anything like that? I mean, you can't get pregnant, right?"

Lindsey gave a slight chuckle. "Of course I am. I wouldn't take a chance like that."

"Great. Have you had a physical lately? I mean have you been checked lately for things like VD or anything like that?"

"Every month when I get my pills refilled."

Conrad exhaled deeply, feeling relieved that there would be no long term repercussions to this insane act. "You'd better go," he said stepping back, removing his cock from her sodden hole for the first time in nearly fifteen minutes. The cool air briefly rushed in, burning her sensitive flesh. She wanted to cry out in pain as a girl losing her virginity to one man is hard enough, but three? "Here, you'll need this," he added handing her a few Kleenex tissues.

Looking down she noticed the flow of mucus pooling on his desk below her crotch. Three loads of cum is quit a bit for her to hold in, especially with them being longer than usual and pushing out whatever was too deep to leak out. Swiping the tissue over her raw pussy she tossed it toward the trash can, missing by a foot. He didn't notice and she didn't care as she hopped down from his desk.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.