Toronto Tales - Cover

Toronto Tales

Copyright© 2010 by Julia Zenobia

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Craig's hot sister-in-law has more to offer than most women, as he soon learns.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Shemale   Cuckold  

After a few more beers for Craig, a couple of pina coladas for Louisa, and a few more tales of Louisa's naughtiness, an alarm chimed on Louisa's Iphone. "Time for dinner," she said. Craig rose, taking Louisa's hand as the stood. As they walked towards the elevator, Craig put his arm around her waist, and Louisa smiled. The door opened. The elevator was crowded, but the men at the front, seeing Louisa, quickly moved backwards. Craig pushed the elevator button.

"That's not the right floor, Craig," said Louisa. She extended a pretty hand to push another button, but his larger hand enveloped hers.

"Room service for us. It's all arranged." The elevator stopped at their floor, and the two exited. Louisa's hips swayed as Craig escorted her to their room, opening the door for her. The door closed, and Louisa turned to him.

"You're bullshitting about the room service, aren't you?" she said, and would have said more, but his lips were on hers, his arms around her, she responding eagerly to his advances. Craig dropped the towel he'd been carrying, his hands free now to tug at the knot of Louisa's bikini. They moved apart slightly to give Louisa's top room to come off, and then the top joined the towel on the floor. Louisa's pert breasts were free, her swollen nipples already hard. She laughed as Craig swept her off her feet, and after a few steps, deposited her gently on the bed. Craig kissed her again, more urgently now, her hands behind his head, drawing him to her. The tongues tasted each other. Then Craig began to kiss her neck, her cheek, her ears. Louisa's hands roamed over his back, enjoying the feel of strong muscles beneath her fingers, the broad shoulders, the cut muscles of Craig's biceps and forearms. Craig raised himself slightly, almost escaping her grasp. "Wanted to enjoy the view," he said, staring down. Louisa's pale face was framed by her black hair on a white pillow, the emeralds of her eyes shining up at him. He traced a finger along her lips, and she drew it into her mouth, making his finger moist and his cock hard.

Louisa surreptitiously pulled at the knot of her bikini bottom, and shifted oh so slightly beneath her lover. She'd done her usual cock tuck prior to putting on her bikini earlier in the day, but that was unsustainable now that she was getting aroused.

Craig took a berry-like nipple into his mouth, enjoying the areola's softness, the nipple's hardness, and Louisa's gasp of pleasure. He'd never seen such dark nipples on such pale skin, and the contrast thrilled him. It had thrilled him the night before, when he'd caught the briefest of glimpses through the sheerness of Louisa's nightclothes, and now he could both see and taste what had inspired him to such hardness the night before. And the hardness was back, his cock an iron pipe that needed freedom. Louisa's hands grasped his shorts, and pulled them down. Craig's cock was an obstacle, but then the shorts slipped past, and Craig's organ flipped out.

"Let me get them off you," said Louisa, making Craig stand. She knelt at his feet, drawing his shorts off and letting Craig step out of them. Then Craig sat down on the bed, Louisa kneeling between his legs, and she began to fellate him.

Louisa didn't suck a lot of cock. Usually it was a lover, male or female, who sucked hers. But at home alone she enjoyed deep-throating her nine-inch silicone dildo while jacking off, and so it was with ease that she took every inch of Craig's impressive seven-inch specimen all the way down her throat.

"Goddamn that's good," said Craig. No one had ever sucked his cock like that before. He'd never truly been deep-throated. Had his girlfriend Michelle gone on the cruise as planned and were she in his cabin instead of Louisa,, she'd only be taking in a few inches of him, and would be using her hand to stimulate him. Her blowjobs were really just hand jobs with some not-so-good oral thrown in. "Girlfriend?" Craig asked himself. Was Michelle still his girlfriend? Not any more. He'd made that decision when he'd boarded the boat without Michelle. They were through. But what about Louisa?

Louisa began to get him off not by bobbing her head up and down, but instead by allowing her throat muscles, which had relaxed to take him in, to tighten around his shaft, loosen, and then tighten again. He had never heard of such a technique, let alone felt it, and he had to struggle not to cum on the spot. The squeezing felt like multiple tongues had wrapped around his cock, and were taking turns flexing to give him pleasure. It was too much. He gently took hold of her head, and withdrew. "Any more of that, and I'll cum on the spot."

He stood, drawing Louisa too to her feet, and they embraced, their arms around each other and kissing once more. Craig felt the hardness between them, not just his, but hers as well. The newness of the sensation pleased him. He took her into his hand, not breaking off their kiss, and began gently, for the first time in his life, to jack off a cock that was not his.

Louisa's mouth moaned under his, her lust soaring now that Craig had passed the first test. Some men thought they could be with a shemale, but when confronted with the special gift such a partner brought to the lovemaking, became inhibited. Craig lifted Louisa once more, and again she was on the bed, he on top, his mouth exploring. Again he took in her lips, her nipples, his tongue teasing, his teeth gently nibbling and drawing soft sounds of pleasure from her. She closed her eyes, her chest rising towards Craig as he worked each nipple in turn with his tongue. Then both his fingers gently pinched her nipples, and Craig's mouth travelled downwards. He didn't make her wait, and after only a brief pause, Craig's mouth engulfed the tip of Louisa's cock. Louisa cried out with joy, not so much at the pleasure, for his technique was not good, but at the knowledge that Craig accepted her for what she was, and embraced her cock not as some vestige of maleness, but as an enhancement to her womanhood. She felt Craig suck and lick at the head of the cock as he tried to please her. Louisa had always found it strange that men, the first time they sucked cock, should have such difficulty with it. But she would train him. For now, she was pleased to give him an "A" for effort. She flexed, causing her cock to try to leap within Craig's mouth.

"I better pull out," she said, in reality nowhere near cumming. "I suspect you've done this before."

"My first," Craig assured her, fancying himself an excellent cocksucker and delighted with Louisa's reaction to his efforts. They lay on their sides, facing each other, their cocks rampant and touching while they kissed. Again Craig felt the sensation of having twin hardnesses trapped between his stomach and his lover's, when before, he'd only felt his own cock in this position. It felt good. Indeed, it felt natural. As natural as everything else about Louisa, and the only regret he felt, is that when he'd first met Louisa's in his sister's kitchen the year before, that he'd not starting dating her then. He smiled, and Louisa felt the smile against her lips. She drew back. "What's so funny?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.