Toronto Tales
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2010 by Julia Zenobia

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Craig's hot sister-in-law has more to offer than most women, as he soon learns.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Shemale   Cuckold  

The boy's name was Karl, and he was seventeen. "I'll take it from here," Louisa said to the guard. She stood in the doorway as the man stalked off. Then she turned to Karl.

"You could still change your mind," she said. The boy's lip trembled slightly. He made as if to move, then paused. And then jumped when Louisa slammed the door. In the ensuing silence, the sound of the lock turning reverberated like a gunshot.

"Now you can't change your mind," said Louisa, advancing on him. Karl backed up, raising his hands in front of himself defensively. Louisa continued forward, like a lioness stalking her prey. Karl continued to retreat, but he could only move a few steps, and then his back was against the one-way mirror that was the wall to the interview room. And then Louisa stood before him. She grasped both his wrists, easily moving his hands to his sides. She pressed her body against his. Karl felt the swell of her breasts against him, and Louisa felt his cock rise as if in answer. She moved Karl's hands behind his back and then let go, knowing he would not dare to move them. She grasped the front of his shirt, and then pulled. The buttons flew, making hard pattering sounds as they landed and then bounced around the room. Then Louisa's lips were on the boy's, her hands touching softly at his nipples.

Her approach was quite different from the one she'd used with the boy's girlfriend, Caroline, a few days earlier. With the girl, she'd been careful, and even after she was sure of her welcome, Louisa had been gentle. She'd seduced the girl every step of the way, not breaking the girl's resistance, but instead eroding it with the sweetness of her lovemaking.

But not with Karl. The boy had returned voluntarily, knowing full well what he was getting into. And she would give him what he wanted. Louisa grabbed the boy's hair, and pointed to the door to the interview room. "You! In there, now!"

She let go, and Karl rushed into the interview room, turning quickly to face his aggressor. But she was right there, and a slight shove propelled the boy backwards. He sprawled onto the couch.

"Take off your clothes. Every last stitch of them, while I get the camera rolling. If you're not buck naked by the time I'm ready, you'll find out just how rough I can be." Louisa turned her back on the boy, and was amused at the sound of the shirt tearing as the boy ripped it from his body in his haste. When she turned around again after hitting the record button, she was pleased to see the boy seated naked on the couch, his hands covering himself. "That's better," said Louisa, her voice soft now. She sat next to him. "You're trembling. Are you cold?" The boy shook his head in the negative. "Scared?" The boy nodded.

Louisa knew how to handle this. She stood, and with one quick tug, ripped off her skirt. She had her work skirts made specially for her, the fastening velcro instead of buttons or a zipper, intended for situations just like this. The harsh tearing sound caused Karl to move back deeper into the couch, but in an instant Louis's hand was grasping his hair once more, her other hand pulling aside her panties. Her six inches of hardness jutted skywards. She moved her hips forward, and pulled Karl towards her.

"You know what to do, boy, so don't make me tell you," she said, as she pressed her length against Karl's moist lips. His mouth was half open, and then wider as she forced the tip of her cock forward, pushing against the back of the boy's head to prevent his retreat.

"If you gag, or god help you, bite, I'll fuck your ass till you bleed. Suck. SUCK!, I said!"

Karl complied, wrapping his lips around the head of Louisa's shaft. He sucked, and then sucked a bit more. Louisa gave him some more of her length, stopping when she'd given him a couple of inches. After a few minutes, she withdrew.

"Not bad, for a start. Now lie down on the couch. Not like that. Put your head well over the end. That's it." Now Karl's head dangled upside down over one end of the couch, his body fully stretched out and his legs draped over the other end. Louisa approached his face once more, and again fed him her length.

"Now try again to take as much of me as you can. Stop if you think you're going to gag." She felt the boy adjust as he took in an inch, two inches, then three, before he got scared, and backed off. Now Louisa was kind to him, stroking his face, whispering soft words of encouragement.

"That's it," she said, as she stretched out a hand to stroke one of his rock-hard nipples. "You're doing really well. Your first time, of course?" The boy nodded as much as the iron-hard flesh in his mouth would allow. "I thought so," said Louisa. "Your first time, but also your first of many times with me. When someone is sucking cock for the first time, or taking one much larger than what they're used to, it's helpful to have them hang their head over the edge of the bed or couch, so that they're sucking cock upside down. It makes it easier to open wide. See how much you can take of me now."

Karl, calmed by Louisa's kindness, excited by her touch, took more of Louisa. And then more. She shifted not at all, never pushing, just holding herself firm, allowing the boy to do the work. And after a few minutes, all of her length, every inch of her six inches, had snaked down the boy's throat. She pulled back, allowing the boy to breath. Then she bade Karl sit up, and she sat next to him.

"I'm very, very pleased with you, Karl. You handed that like a champ. Now I'm going to lie down, and you can suck me again. You won't be able to take all of me in this position, but that's ok. I want to see what you can do on your own. But first, get me undressed." Karl's hands were at her buttons, and he had the blouse open in no time. He reached a hand behind Louisa's back, and after only a bit of boyish fumbling, there was a satisfying "click" as the clasp gave in. The bra fell off, and for the second time Karl was treated to the site of Louisa's beautiful breasts, so different from his girlfriend's. Caroline's were more ample; Louisa's, more perky. Caroline's nipples were pale, and the areolas a pink so faint at to be only barely visible against her white skin. But Louisa's nipples were dark, and the areolas even darker, and much larger. The nipples were puffy as well, like berries ripe to the point of bursting.

"Like a kid in a candy shop, aren't you?" said Louisa. "Did you want to see my nipples up close, after seeing them from across the room the other day?" Karl nodded, and after being questioned, admitted he'd jacked off more than a few times over the last few days, thinking about Louisa's breasts.

"I might let you suck them later. But first, my cock." Louisa reclined on the couch to create space for her apprentice lover, and then entwined him in her legs as he settled into his task. Once more he took Louisa into his mouth. She'd softened just slightly during the brief pause, and this helped him take her. But as Louisa once more became rampant, Karl was forced to let some of her length slip from his lips. He moved down to recover what had slipped away, and soon he was bobbing his head up and down, taking half of what Louisa had to offer each time. Louisa stroked the boy's hair, his ears, his cheeks, once more giving him encouragement. What a good little cock sucker he was, and doing so well for a beginner, she cooed. Pleased with him, and seeing that the boy was beginning to tire, she told him to hold still. Now she thrust gently upwards, doing the work for him. After a while she too began to tire, and at the same time, her need was now growing urgent. "Sit up," she commanded, and then she stood on the couch, her cock level with Karl's head. "Now lick, and whatever you do, don't close your mouth."

Karl did as he was told, licking at Louisa's penis. He licked the head, and then the shaft when she offered it to him. And the Louisa moved forward, her testicles right in front of his lips.

"Lick my balls now. That's right. Bathe them with your tongue! That's the way I like it. Now take one into your mouth. Now the other. Good." A week earlier Karl could never have imagined himself sucking cock, or tasting balls in his mouth, still less enjoying it. And he did enjoy it, thrilled with the feel of the soft sacks on his tongue. Then Louisa's hand was on her shaft, and she was pumping furiously. Her balls retreated from Karl's mouth, replaced by the head of her shaft. "Suck!" she said, her voice now hoarse, her hand moving even faster as she worked herself towards the summit. Karl sucked, and as he sucked, he felt the head of Louisa's cock expand, and then expand some more. He knew what was coming. And then it arrived. The first jet of cum caused him to yank back his head involuntarily, but Louisa was there to help him, her hand behind his head and pushing him forward. A another jet spurted, splashing against his face before Louisa's cock slid into his mouth once more. "Don't swallow! Just take it, and keep it in your mouth!" shouted Louisa, as more cum followed, and then more, and more, a gushing white fountain of sperm, until finally Louisa stopped thrusting, and let go of Karl's head. "Remember: don't swallow!" she said, getting up from the couch, and returning with the camera on its tripod. At her command, Karl opened his mouth, displaying Louisa's ample cum load for posterity. Louisa set the camera down again next to the couch. She reclined once more, instructing Karl has she did so. Obediently the boy opened his lips. Large, white globules streamed from him, coating Louisa's still-hard cock like icing. Karl licked all this up once more, and then he and Louisa kissed, swapping the cum back and forth, until it dissolved in their mouths there was none left to exchange.

Louisa lay back against the couch, Karl's head resting on her hard, flat stomach. After a few minutes Karl said, "You never really got that soft. And now you're absolutely rock hard." He wrapped his hand around the woman's organ, impressed with its size, and not a little envious. "How can you stay hard? When I cum, I'm soft. Totally soft, at least for a while before I can get it up again." He moved his hand slowly up and down, the skin of Louisa's shaft swallowing the dark purple head and then releasing it. A small drop of cum appeared. Either pre-cum, or left overs from Louisa's recent orgasm. Either way, Karl stretched out his tongue to take the small pearl offered to him.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.