Meagan's Self Imposed Exile
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2010 by IronBuddah

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - At the end of her previous posing session, Peter lost control and left Meagan coated in goo. Peter and Debbie get Meagan cleaned up, but the damage has been done. Will Meagan ever forgive them and resume posing?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Masturbation   Size   Big Breasts   Slow  

The video player was still on repeat, and when it started playing again, Peter groaned. "I can't take this pressure on my cock any more!" He unsnapped his fly and unzipped his pants. He sighed in relief as his hard cock expanded so that the head bulged obscenely down the length of his thigh.

Meagan sighed too, and out of habit, pulled her shirt over her head. Peter followed suit, revealing his thick chest and washboard abs. Meagan slid her shorts down her shapely legs as Peter finished removing the pants which he had previously unzipped.

Meagan's hands absentmindedly went to the hook on her bra before she said, "What the fuck are we doing?"

"Damn! I don't know. I saw you lift up the hem of your shirt and I just started stripping."

"Hey, don't blame that on me! I saw you undo you fly, and I just started stripping."

"I wasn't trying to get you to strip; my cock got so hard watching that damn video that unsnapping my pants was a mechanical necessity." Peter groaned loudly. "That video is still on repeat by the way."

"I can see why you said I needed to see that," Meagan said as she clicked to stop the video, then went to get the robes she and Peter wore during breaks from posing. "Here. Put this on," she commanded. "Standing around in our underwear is too fucking embarrassing."

"We're like a couple of Pavlov's dogs, except instead of drooling, we take our clothes off."

"Huh?" Meagan asked.

"Pavlov did a famous experiment where he got a dog to drool by ringing a bell every time he fed it. It got to the point where he could make the dog drool just by ringing the bell with no food around. That's us except we start taking our cloths off even though your mother isn't here to paint us."

"Why did you tell me that? Now I'm even more embarrassed," Meagan responded.

"Sorry," Peter mumbled. "Hey, do you remember the first time we posed?"

"Yes," Meagan said with a hint of exasperation. "I made a big deal about not posing naked, and my stupid mother went and painted me in a bathtub so anyone who ever sees that painting is going to think I was completely naked the whole time I was posing."

"What were you thinking that day?"

"Oh! I was so mortified. It seems silly now. When you've got two naked people in the room, you can't help but see things, you know. At the time though, the thought of you seeing my bare breasts was horribly, horribly, embarrassing. I remember looking over at you and expecting to see your hard cock again. I know I was glad that your back was to me, but I couldn't help but check out your butt."

"What about that time where Mrs. D convinced you that I would see less that was really critical if you posed kneeling in front of me?"

"You were checking out my butt the whole time you were posing, weren't you?" Meagan accused. There was no venom in the accusation though as she turned her back to Peter and knelt down in front of him. "You don't get a lightning bolt without my mom here though."

"I don't need a lightning bolt when I've got this weapon!" Peter boasted as he gripped his hard rod through the robe.

"You are so silly!" Meagan giggled.

"Don't make me smite you!" Peter said as he opened his robe and gripped his rock hard cock.

Meagan looked over her shoulder, and squealed as she caught sight of Peter's magnificent member. "Don't point that thing at me! You did enough damage last time!" She stood up and took several steps away from Peter. Peter didn't tuck his hard cock back into his boxers. Instead he left it out pointing straight at Meagan. "What are you doing?" she demanded.

"Thinking about the poses we've done; doesn't it make you want to take off all your clothes and relive them? Well, that's what it's doing to me at least."

Meagan hadn't thought about it until Peter put it into words, but the ease with which she had stripped down to her underwear made her consider what Peter had said. "Well, even if it did, I promised you that you'd never see me naked again. However, if you tell me what your favorite, your absolute favorite, pose was and why, maybe I'll take my robe off. You can do whatever you want."

"Hmm, let's see," Peter mused as he discarded his robe and boxers to stand fully nude before Meagan. "My absolute favorite." Peter lay down on the floor as he said, "How about the first time you posed fully nude. It wasn't so much about the pose, although the finished painting looked great. In terms of finished products, the one where we were doing yoga holding our bathing suits was probably best. It was the way you reacted after the painting. You were so cute when you insisted that I should get to see the painting and that we would both look or not look at all."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.