Meagan's Self Imposed Exile - Cover

Meagan's Self Imposed Exile

Copyright© 2010 by IronBuddah

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - At the end of her previous posing session, Peter lost control and left Meagan coated in goo. Peter and Debbie get Meagan cleaned up, but the damage has been done. Will Meagan ever forgive them and resume posing?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Masturbation   Size   Big Breasts   Slow  

"Peter, I've got great news. I got Meagan to watch that video of you cumming in my studio after she walked in on your session!"

"How is that great news? She's never going to speak to either of us again!" Peter wailed over the phone.

"No, no. It is good news; trust me. The play count on that video is forty-three plays higher than when I left it for her."

"What? What the hell was she doing watching that video that many times?"

"Probably the same thing you were doing when I made the video."

Peter sounded dubious. "Do you really think that's what she was doing?"

"Yes! A dozen viewings might have been morbid curiosity, but she had to have been letting her fingers do the walking to watch the video that often."

"Wow! I don't know what to say. What do we do next?"

"I think you should come over tomorrow morning and apologize to her. I think she would be more accepting of an apology from you after she sleeps on her repeated viewings today."

"How did you come up with this crazy idea of getting her to watch me cum again? Don't get me wrong, I'm glad it seems to have worked, but you've got to admit that it sounds disastrous."

"I know," Debbie bragged over the phone. "I heard something on the radio about vaccines."

"What the fuck Mrs. D.? If I ever doubted that you were crazy, I don't any longer. That's the strangest thing I've ever heard, but I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that I'll be posing with Meagan again soon."

"Me too, me too! My fingers are itching to paint the two of you again."

The next morning, Peter knocked gently on Meagan's locked door.

"Fuck off!" Came one of the expected replies.

"It's me, Peter."

"Oh..."

Peter waited a moment before asking, "Do you want me to fuck off? Because if that's what you want, I'll gladly fuck off."

There was a long pause before Meagan answered, "No, you can stay out there in the hall if it makes you happy."

Peter sat down in the floor in one of his yoga poses and meditated. His mind flooded with images of Meagan and his cock became uncomfortably hard in his pants. However he refused to adjust it. He thought his apology would be more favorably received if he didn't deliver it immediately. The discomfort served as a timer. When he couldn't take the feeling of his large cock throbbing against his clothing, he stood up and prepared to say he was sorry. "Meagan, can I make a formal apology to you for the accident?"

"The accident?" Meagan questioned. "That was more than an accident, that was a complete and total fucking semen soaked disaster! You spewed, I don't know, like twice as much as you did..."

Peter could imagine Meagan clapping her hands over her mouth after blurting out something she had intended to keep a secret. Peter didn't react right away, and he was shocked when Meagan's door opened.

"You knew! You knew, didn't you? You bastard! How did you know? Don't answer that; my mom told you. How did she know?"

"Well..."

"Don't you well me mister! Spill the beans!"

"It was the play count on the video." Peter confessed.

Meagan gasped, "I watched that like fifty times!"

"Forty-three." Peter corrected.

Meagan's face, which already had a shocked expression on it became even more astonished and turned red. "She knew what the play count was before she left? That does it. I'm never leaving this room again."

Peter caught the door before Meagan could seal herself in her room again. "Wait Meagan, You seem more upset that you got caught watching than because of what you watched."

Meagan sighed. "Well, to be honest, I was more than a little bit amazed that you hadn't climaxed in the studio a long time ago. I guess that Chinese sex kung fu really pays off."

"Yeah, but you've got to admit, that video is pretty weird with me chanting your name and Mrs. D saying that it was OK for me to jack off because she was your mother."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.