Meagan's Self Imposed Exile - Cover

Meagan's Self Imposed Exile

Copyright© 2010 by IronBuddah

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - At the end of her previous posing session, Peter lost control and left Meagan coated in goo. Peter and Debbie get Meagan cleaned up, but the damage has been done. Will Meagan ever forgive them and resume posing?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Masturbation   Size   Big Breasts   Slow  

"Meagan!" Debbie called through her daughter's door.

"Fuck off!"

"Young lady, I'm not going to fuck off this time. I have a video on my computer that I think you should see. It's a video of Peter ejaculating after the first time he saw you. You know, when you walked in on him posing."

"I did not walk in on him posing! If you had been a normal mother, you would have warned me that you were doing nude paintings, and I would have never gone near your shitty art studio. Besides, why the fuck do you have video of that? It's disgusting!"

"It's not disgusting Meagan. It's a perfectly natural response for a young man to a beautiful young woman."

"Damn it Mother!"

"OK, maybe it's a little bit disgusting, but it's very powerful as well. If you would just watch the video with me, I think you would understand how hard Peter has worked to be able to pose nude with you."

"No Mother. I am not coming out of my room. I am not watching any videos on your computer, and despite the fact that this is more than I've said to you in the past week, I am not talking to you. Now go the fuck away!"

"Meagan..."

"Fuck off!"

Debbie sighed. "Fine, I'm fucking off now. I'm going to run some errands and go to the grocery. Is there anything in particular you want me to get for when I leave food outside your door?" When she didn't get a response from her daughter, Debbie continued. "I've got the video pulled up on the computer if you change your mind while I'm gone. I'll be gone for a few hours, so even if you don't watch the video you can get out of your room for a while to watch TV or something while I'm not around."

Debbie had wracked her brains about what she could do to make any progress with her stubborn daughter. She had come up dry until she heard something about vaccinations on the radio. She decided that if she could show her daughter Peter cumming in a safe, sterile way, it might snap her out of the antisocial fit she had gone into after the accident.

Debbie pulled up the video of Peter cumming for the first time in her studio. It started off with the college student chanting her daughter's name while lightly brushing his cock with his fingertips. Debbie decided that part had to go. She could however keep the part where he sat down in a chair with his fist clenched so he couldn't grab hold of his cock with it. She could also keep the part where she moved in for the close up of Peter's cock.

Debbie nearly jumped when Peter grabbed his rod and pumped it a few times before telling himself no. "I have got to keep that part in here." Debbie said aloud while marking sections of the video to keep and discard in her editing software.

Then she heard her own voice from the video say: "Go ahead. I'm her mother, and I'm telling you it's OK."

"Hell's bells! That has got to go. Meagan would never talk to me again if she heard that. Debbie cut the next section where Peter was chanting Meagan's name again. In the end, she had cut more than two thirds of the video. There was a little bit of Peter's struggle with self control, then the still impressive footage of Peter cumming.

Debbie was kind of amazed that this was by far the least intense of the three times she had seen Peter cumming. She wished she had been able to capture the amazing eruption of cum that Peter had spewed forth during the accident. However, there had been more important things to consider at the time, like protecting her daughter's pussy from that semen. Watching the edited video one more time, Debbie moved that video to the desktop and left the other videos safely hidden away elsewhere on the hard drive.

Meagan stewed in her room for half an hour after her mother left. Finally, she decided that she might as well take a shower while she had the chance. Her hair was matted in disgusting clumps, and she smelled just foul. She had never cleaned up properly from masturbating in front of her mother and Peter.

"Oh, that was so embarrassing." Meagan moaned as she walked into the bathroom. "Even after a week, thinking about that makes me want to crawl into a hole and die." Meagan scrubbed her beautiful body from head to toe twice, and washed her hair three times. She had decided to clean up because she had been sure that not bathing for a week had to be unhealthy, but was surprised that she felt much better overall now that she was clean. She wasn't sure she was ready to feel better yet. She was perversely happy when thoughts of being forced to stand still as a rock protecting her opening while Peter had coated the her with a spray of semen that she didn't think was ever going to end started to send her back into a funk.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.