Meagan's Self Imposed Exile - Cover

Meagan's Self Imposed Exile

Copyright© 2010 by IronBuddah

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - At the end of her previous posing session, Peter lost control and left Meagan coated in goo. Peter and Debbie get Meagan cleaned up, but the damage has been done. Will Meagan ever forgive them and resume posing?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Masturbation   Size   Big Breasts   Slow  

Debbie met Peter at the door, and quietly ushered him down into her studio. Only when they were both downstairs did Peter speak. "So has Meagan come out of her room yet? It's been a week now since the accident." The accident was how Debbie and Peter had taken to calling the series of events that started with Peter cumming all over Meagan with an orgasm that started without even a finger of pressure on his large cock and ended with Meagan masturbating herself to orgasm in front of Peter and Debbie after they had gotten her cleaned up.

"I really thought she would have calmed down long before now, but no. I hear the toilet flush every now and again, but she won't even do that unless she thinks I'm down here in the studio. I've been leaving trays of food outside her door, and she is eating and drinking. However, I don't think she's taken a shower since the accident."

"Will she even talk to you?"

"If you count telling me to fuck off or to go the fuck away as talking to me, yes. Otherwise, no." Debbie explained.

"I never thought I'd feel this way when you first proposed the idea that I pose naked with your daughter, but I'm going nuts after a week of not posing." Peter confessed. "I probably shouldn't be telling you this, but it's like I'm addicted to your daughter's naked body and I'm going through withdrawal."

"Don't feel bad. The last few weeks I've gotten more enjoyment and excitement out of painting than I ever have before, and I think that shows in the pictures I've painted of you and Meagan. I'm going nuts not being able to paint the two of you together also."

"So we're in agreement then. Whatever it takes to get your daughter posing again; we'll do it."

"Yes," Debbie agreed, "Whatever it takes."

The two sat there in silence for a while before Peter asked, "So, what's our first step? Getting Meagan to come out of her room?"

"Yes, that seems like a good place to start."

"So what's it going to take to get your daughter to leave her room?"

"I've got no idea." Debbie admitted glumly.

Peter looked disappointed as he replied, "Oh." After a few more minutes of silence, Peter asked. "Can I see some of the photos of Meagan on the computer?"

"Sure, can't have you getting out of practice while my daughter mopes." Debbie navigated to the folder where she kept the nude photos of her daughter then let Peter sit in front of the computer.

Peter clicked through several photos rapidly before settling on a close up of one of Meagan's breasts. "Oh, that is so beautiful." Peter sighed. "Have you noticed how much more prominent Meagan's nipples were the day of the accident than they are in this picture?"

"I did notice." Debbie said excitedly. "You haven't seen the finished product from that disastrous posing session yet, have you? Here, come look. I think I really captured the hardness of both my daughter's nipples and your cock in this painting."

Debbie was right, the painting captured that and more. It also captured the pride and confidence Meagan was feeling for her body and an absolute yearning in Peter's expression with his mouth just inches from Meagan's hard nipple and ample breast.

"Wow! That is one hot painting Mrs. D. Oh, my dick is so hard now it hurts. You don't mind if I unzip, do you?" Debbie nodded in agreement, and Peter set his large, hard cock free. "Man, I'm going to have to start buying baggier shorts." Peter remarked.

Debbie pressed her lips together while observing Peter's rampant erection. "I'm glad you feel more comfortable now. In fact, why don't you just get all the way undressed?"

"Are you sure Mrs. D? What if Meagan came down her and saw me naked before we've smoothed over the whole accident thing?"

"That would probably be bad." Debbie admitted. "But the chances of her coming down here out of the blue after a week in her room are minuscule. Besides, I'm going nuts not being able to paint. I might as well paint something with one model since you're already here."

"OK, You're the boss." Peter shrugged his shoulders before discarding the rest of his clothes. "You're probably going to have to pose me somewhere I can see the computer monitor if you want me to stay hard for the whole session Mrs. D." Peter informed her.

"I think I can do one better than that. I think I've got an idea that will let me paint one and a half of my models."

Peter grunted, "Hunh?"

"Just wait, you'll see." Debbie found that first painting she had done of Meagan topless and set it up right in front of Peter.

"Oh wow! I'd forgotten how well this painting captures your daughter's beauty." Peter looked almost content with the painting rather than the real thing. "Meagan, I miss posing with you so much. Damn, you're going to think I'm crazy talking to a painting while I pose."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.