Watching Terry - Cover

Watching Terry

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Ever fantasize about your wife having sex with another man while you watched? No? Well, I hadn't either…well, until I was looking through some old slides of my wife and a couple of men friends. Then, my college buddy came for a visit.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Wife Watching   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

It was almost two years after that when I met a man that I thought Terry would find sexually interesting and attractive.

Ira Woodall was a local artist who was contributing to a community project that we had been working on and I took great interest in how Terry interacted with Ira.

Now, Ira was a few years younger that we were, had a trimmed, dark beard, and a ponytail, definitely artsy, very laid-back, something I knew Terry liked and it was obvious to me that she was attracted to him from the flirting that went on between the two of them, especially from her side.

One night, after we had had several glasses of wine, I decided to bring up Ira as someone she might be possibly interested in sexually.

"That Ira's a cool guy, don't you think?"

"Oh, yeah, I love his work, he's just so good."

"Like anything else about him?"

"What are you getting at, Stan? You mean as a man?"

"Yeah, I guess I am. Do you find him sexy?"

"I think most women would find him sexy."

"But I'm asking you, Terry."

"Yes, I think he's very sexy, actually and I'm wondering why you're asking me this?"

"Well, I was wondering if you would want to have him join us sometime?"

"You don't mean for dinner, do you?"

"No, more like in the bedroom. Like we did with Phil Aston."

"You really mean this, Stan? You want me to fuck Ira Woodall?"

"If you want to and you seemed to find him pretty appealing."

"I find him very appealing, one of the sexiest men I've ever met."

"So, if he wanted to fuck you, would you be willing?"

"Well, truthfully, it being Ira, I would be even more than just willing. I've told you he's an enormously sexy man."

So, I took the opportunity to talk with Ira one afternoon when we were the only ones there. After a little small talk, I just decided to come right out with it.

"Ira, I hope you don't think I'm totally out of my skull, but my wife wants to fuck you."

After a few seconds, he laughed and said, "I wondered if something was going on. Well, I have to ask you, Stan, what you think of this, she's your wife."

"Well, I know Terry kind of has the hots for you so if you're game, so am I."

So that night I told Terry and, at first, she was kind of upset but I told her that Ira took it very well and seemed pretty interested himself.

I set a meeting up with Ira to come to our house for a short discussion about the project and whatever else might arise. He knew, of course, exactly what I meant.

So, we met on a Friday evening and over some wine quickly settled the project's issues and then I brought up the real reason we were together. Terry had worn a tube top and a short skirt with a pair of very brief panties underneath.

"Well, after Ira got over the surprise when I asked him if he was attracted to you, hon, he did say he was. So, I told him that we're pretty open about things like that and if you were attracted to him, well, that was fine with me. So, I'll leave you two to get acquainted for a bit," and I got up and walked back to our bedroom to make it ready for later.

I arranged some candles and incense and made the bed ready, then went back down the hall to see what progress might have been made. As I came near the den, I could see that they had gotten closer on the couch with his arm up around her shoulder as they laughed and talked.

I was already getting hard just watching them and started rubbing my cock through my jeans as I continued watching.

I came back in the room and sat across from them as Terry said, "I've been talking with Ira about what you told him and he's comfortable with everything if we are."

"Well, I am, in fact, I'm pretty turned-on by it all."

With that, Terry slid right up next to Ira and began kissing him as her hands roamed across his body. He lost no time feeling her breasts which were readily available just by pulling down her top. As I watched, my cock grew harder and harder.

As soon as her breasts were exposed, her hand went right down onto his lap and began rubbing on the bulge in his pants. Her tube top was now around her waist as he bent over and began kissing and sucking her breasts and she began tugging at his jeans. She stood up quickly, pulled down the tube top, her skirt and her panties, then pulled off his shirt as he loosened his belt, leaned back lifted his butt up and Terry pulled his jeans right off as he lowered his briefs to the floor.

Well, it looked like Terry chose the right guy, he had a very hard, very large cock, bigger than mine that stood right out eagerly waiting to mate with my wife.

She sat in his lap, the tip of his cock just visible between her legs as she kissed him and he fondled her breasts. She was scooting her hips around as I fumbled around trying to get my jeans open to release my poor imprisoned cock which I did get out to begin stroking as I watched them.

She lifted herself up and turned facing him on the couch and reached down to guide him inside her as she lowered herself down on his lap and began fucking him right in front of me.

"Oh, you feel so good, mmm."

Terry was certainly turned-on, she was fucking him for all she's worth and seemed totally oblivious that I was even in the room.

"Oh, god, your cock is so good, Ira, mmm, oh, I want to just fuck you and fuck you and fuck you," she screamed out as she bounced up and down on him as he arched up into her.

His hands were on her boobs as she fucked him and he could hardly keep them there as she bucked up and down on him going as fast as she could.

"Mmm, mmm, oh, make me cum, Ira, make me cum, oh, your cock is so good, mmm, oh, cum, cum, mmm," she moaned as she went up and down on his cock. I sat across watching, my cock in my hand, pleasuring myself as my wife fucked herself wild on the sofa.

"Terry, oh, you're making me cum, Terry, UUH, UUH, UUH, un, un, mmm," cried Ira as he shoved his hips up off the sofa jamming it into my wife who pushed down hard and twisted back and forth over and over, panting and gasping, "Oh, I'm cumming, oh, yeah, yeah, here it is, mmm, AAYYE, AAYYE, AAYYEE, uuuhn, uuuhn, oh, Ira, oh, oh," and she fell over him as they kissed and kissed.

"Oh, Ira, that was wonderful. Oh, I love your cock, you really fill me up," she said this as she was still sitting on him, his cock still up inside her as she continued to twist back and forth. I knew exactly what that felt like as Terry had done the same thing to me many times in the past.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.