Don't Ask, Don't Tell - Cover

Don't Ask, Don't Tell

Copyright© 2010 by Lubrican

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Bobby's sister had been in a coma over 6 months. His mother told him to read to her. He read her this. He read her that. Then he read her something that woke her up. But that's just when things started.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

Our city pool had been redone a couple of years past, and they had bought into the whole expanded vision of a mini water park theme. They had the regular pool, just like always, but had added two big slides to that. There was a kiddy pool to one side, and a bubbling kind of hot tub sort of pool, except it was big enough for fifteen or twenty people in it and it wasn't hot. But the coolest thing was that where the main pool was four feet deep, they had built a winding trench that went out and curved back on itself until it came back to the main pool about five feet from where it started. It was like a small river that flowed in one direction and if you were floating, it would take you all the way around and bring you back to the main pool. If you wanted to, you could swim with the current and see how fast you could make the trip. Conversely in the mornings, you could swim or walk against the current. It was part of the physical therapy and geriatric exercise program.

That's not where the physical therapist started her out, though. Cindy was her name, and if I hadn't been turned on by the thought of getting home with Heather, Cindy would have taken care of that. I was glad I was in the water, where she couldn't see the bump in the front of my suit. Cindy ran Heather through all the exercises she was supposed to do, some of which required a partner to push or pull against. That was Cindy the first time through, and then me the second time. Cindy did some adjusting of things, which required her to stand and bend over. She was wearing a bikini and while her tits weren't falling out of it, they sure wobbled around alarmingly. By the time she went to work with some of the other patients she had there, and left us alone to go through the exercises, I was hard as a rock.

One of the exercises was for me to get behind Heather and support her with my hands and wrists stiff under her armpits. She was supposed to use her abdominal muscles to push her lower body away from us until she was lying flat on the water, and then use her muscles to pull her butt back down quickly.

When she did that her butt ran right into my boner.

She reached back and grabbed it.

"Hey!" I said, backing my butt away. I couldn't get away from her because her arms were clamped down on my wrists.

"I saw you ogling Cindy. Is any of that because of me?"

"Well if you'd have worn your bikini it would all be for you," I tried.

"Yeah, right. You were practically drooling over her. She noticed it too, and she didn't mind a bit."

"What are you talking about," I scoffed. "She has to be like twenty-five or something. No way does she even know I exist."

"Oh, you poor stupid boy," she said, doing her exercise again. She was ramming into my hard cock on purpose now. I could tell.

"All women like to be appreciated," she said. "And you are cute, you know."

"So if I go show it to her ... what will happen?" I asked.

"She'll slap you and have you thrown out, of course," said Heather. She turned around and led me to the side, where she got into position for another exercise. "If you show it to me, however ... that's different."

The new exercise had her with the back of her shoulders against the edge of the pool, with her holding on with both arms on the edge on either side of her. She drew her knees up against her chest and I was supposed to hold onto her feet with them pressed against my chest. Then she was supposed to push me away from her, and pull me back. My body, resisting the water, was what caused her to use her muscles.

The first time she pulled me back I arched in the water and pushed right on her bottom with my hard cock.

"Show you that?" I asked, grinning.

"Don't be obvious about it, you turd," she hissed.

"Sorry," I said, letting her shove me away again. She pulled me back.

"I like it," she said softly. "It makes me feel good when you do that. Just don't be obvious about it, okay?"

"Got it," I said.

That river thing was fantastic. Not only was it fun, but it was long and convoluted. The lifeguard for that section was in a chair on the ground in the middle, so he could run and jump to any section he was needed at. Which meant he couldn't really see down into the water. And since it was so convoluted, as long as nobody else was in your particular section, they couldn't see down into the water either. And Heather knew that. When I was floating along with her she stuck her hand down in my trunks to play with my stiff peter.

"I'm going to have so much fun with that when we get home," she whispered.

I tried to get my hand inside her suit too, but she pushed it away.

"Don't. You'll get me too horny and I'll do something stupid," she said. She squeezed my cock.

"You're killing me," I groaned.

"Good," she said. "It took me a long time to find my way to you when I woke up. It felt like I was horny for days." She jacked on it a couple of times. "This is payback for that."


I kept telling her it was time to go, but she insisted on staying the entire two hours and doing all the exercises more than she had to. They had time built into the process for just soaking, or doing something other than exercises. The only thing you couldn't do was the slides. I guess they didn't figure there was any physical therapy benefit to them, though I thought climbing up the ladders would be good.

Finally we left. Heather insisted that I had to dry off and get back in my street clothes before we started for home. I tried to argue with her but even though she was the new Heather, she still had a lot of attributes of the old one left, and bossing me around was one of them.

I found out why when she pulled in at the mall on the way home.

"What are we doing?" I asked.

"Going shopping, of course," she said.

"Can you do that?" I asked. I could tell she was tired from the swimming.

"Of course," she said flippantly.

She took me into Nordstroms, dragged me to the fitting room and sat me on a bench. She told me to stay there and then disappeared. She came back with bikinis.

"My old one is too small," she said, and disappeared into the fitting room.

She tried three on. I loved them all, but that wasn't good enough. I had to pick one. Not only that I had to be able to explain why I liked that one better. I chose one and said it was because it went with her skin tones.

"Liar," she said, trying to look behind her at the suit I'd chosen. "There's no way Mom would let me get this one," she said.

"So why did you try it on?" I asked.

"Because I knew you'd like it." She went back into the fitting room.

When she came out she had the one I liked in one hand. She handed the woman at the booth the others and said "I'll take this one."

On the way to the checkout counter I said "I thought you said Mom would never let you wear that."

"She's not the one taking me to physical therapy," she said softly.


When we got home she said she "Change into your brown shorts and meet me in my room."

"Stop bossing me around," I grumped.

"Do you want to see me naked?" she asked sweetly.

"Are you crazy?" I whispered. "What if Mom's here?"

"She's not," said Heather. "I looked for the car."

"Yeah, well, that's not good enough for me," I said. I turned, cupped my hands, and yelled "Mom!"

Nobody answered and Heather stuck her tongue out at me. "See?"

"Yes I want to see you naked," I said. "And I want to touch you and taste you too."

She actually shuddered, and her eyes kind of bounced around.

"I want you to read to me," she whispered.

"Really?"

"Like you did before."

"Okay," I said.

She was lying on her bed in the new bikini when I got there. That's why she told me to go change my own clothes, so she'd have time to change hers. She didn't want me to see her until she was ready for me to see her. She had her eyes closed.

"You look like -"

"I know," she said, keeping her eyes closed. "Read to me."

I sat down at her computer and pulled up Lubrican's pages. Sifting through them I saw one I'd started reading that first week after she'd gotten home from the hospital. It was about a boy who had to make plaster casts of the breasts of the women in his family. It was good, but it was too long. I saw one called Double Dating With Brother. It was short, so I pulled it up and started reading.

At first I thought I'd picked the wrong story, because the beginning seemed to be more about the father and daughter than about brother and sister. But Heather didn't complain. She just lay there like she was sleeping. Then it got to a place where the father almost walked in on brother and sister doing sixty-nine.

"Mmmmmm," went Heather. I looked over to see her slide her hand inside her new bikini bottoms.

I stood up and dropped my shorts. She heard the rustle of clothing (and the fact I wasn't reading any more) and looked over at me.

"Naughty, naughty," she said softly.

"I can't help it," I said, stroking my hard cock.

I read again and she didn't interrupt me until almost the end. When it said the girl, named Cindy, crawled on the bed and wagged her naked ass at her brother, Heather said "Wait!" She got up and stood there. The bikini bra fastened in the front, and she made a big deal about opening it and spreading it apart slowly. Then she pushed the bottoms down and stood naked in front of me. She got on the bed on all fours, looking over her shoulder at me and wagged her ass. It would have been funny if I hadn't been so unbelievably horny.

"Go on," she said.

I read some more and she rolled over and spread her legs wide. I about came right then and there.

"Do you want to lick my pussy?" she asked, her voice breathy.

"Hell yes," I groaned.

"Really?" Her voice was normal at that point. "You don't think that's gross?"

"Not even," I said, stroking my cock.

"Okay," she said, her voice high.

"You mean it?"

"Yes."

I stood up and promptly fell flat on my face because of my shorts around my ankles. Thank goodness my cock flipped up and was lying against my stomach when I hit.

My balls weren't so lucky.

I assumed the fetal position and groaned piteously, which kind of ruined the mood, but then Heather was down there with me, cooing and feeling sorry for me. She didn't laugh, which was kind of nice. Then she wanted to kiss my balls to make them better, which was funny until she actually did it. She went from doing that to putting her mouth on my prick. She sucked once and then pulled off and asked if it still hurt. The ache in my balls was worth what she was doing so I lied and said no.

So she sucked it some more and I laid out on the floor to be more comfortable. I wasn't about to remind her that she had been on the bed and break the mood again. She apparently remembered the story, though, about the sixty-nine part, because the next thing I knew her knees were on either side of my head, touching my shoulders. I looked up and there was her pussy, right in front of my face.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.