Brooke Can't Drink - Cover

Brooke Can't Drink

Copyright© 2010 by Vulgus

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - An awful lot of bad things happen to a young wife as a result of a little problem she has when she drinks.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Body Modification  

I wandered slowly through the first building looking for Doug. I’m aware that everyone around me is staring openly now. When this first started they were more discreet about it. Not anymore.

It has only been a week and a half since this all started. So I can’t help but be aware of and amazed by the change in me; in how I feel about being on display this way. I feel the eyes of the employees staring at my nipples and catching a glimpse of my pussy whenever I take a step. The first time it happened I was so humiliated I could hardly breathe the entire time I spent on the floor of the plant. Now I’m getting turned on!! I’m like a happy stripper with my own private audience.

I walked slowly, stopping every twenty or thirty feet, as much to allow everyone to get a good look at me as to look for Doug. I didn’t see him in the first building. I went out the back door and across the short, covered pathway between the buildings.

There are a few people sitting in the small break area between the buildings where the smokers take smoke breaks during the day or people come out to get a cold drink and relax for a few minutes.

I smiled and said hello to the three men sitting at one of the picnic tables talking as I passed. One of them said, “Hey, Brooke! We were just talking about you!”

I stopped and turned towards him. The two men with him seemed embarrassed. I got the impression he’s being honest. They probably were just talking about me. Rich, the man who spoke, reminds me of those guys who whistle at girls on the street as they drive by and make suggestive comments. You know the type, those immature guys who aren’t quite fully evolved. Men forced to live out their lives with a sophomoric brain they can never outgrow.

If Rich thought he was going to embarrass me he’s in for a surprise. I’m in a very good mood so I accepted his friendly challenge. The warm smile never left my face. As if I really cared what they were saying I let him think I was falling into his trap. I asked, “What were you saying, Rich?”

He grinned and replied, “We were talking about how much we like the way you dress now. You sure are sexy. And everyone loves those rings in your nipples. That must have taken a lot of balls.”

I chuckled, reached down and slid the hem of my skirt up a couple of inches as if I were checking. Then I looked up and said, “No. As you can clearly see, I have no balls.”

The two men with Rich, Ed and Daniel, both sat there with their mouths sagging open. Rich turned red but he isn’t ready to concede defeat. He hasn’t managed to embarrass me which was undoubtedly his intention. But he’s certainly getting a lot more than he bargained for. He may even have thought he was winning this little tug of war.

Come to think of it, maybe he is! Some guys pay good money for a view like they have now.

Rich grinned and said, “I can’t be certain from here, Brooke. There could be little balls there. Why don’t you come over here and let me take a closer look?”

I was still holding my skirt up far enough to expose my pubic area. I continued to hold it there as I walked confidently over to the picnic table and came to a stop in front of him.

He stared at my exposed pussy for a moment before he looked me right in the eyes. We stared at each other, each wondering who would chicken out first as he reached out and pressed his fingers against my exposed pussy.

Ed and Daniel both gasped in shock. Rich isn’t nearly as calm as he’s trying to sound, no doubt in order to impress his two companions. But it’s my own reaction of which I’m most aware. I’m enjoying the hell out of this!

I felt one of his fingers slip inside of me. His eyes went to the rings in my nipples. He said, “I’ve seen pictures of those. Yours are the first I’ve ever seen in real life.”

“Tits?” I asked.

He laughed and replied, “Tits with rings in the nipples. I guess that must have hurt like hell.”

“Not as much as the one you’re pressing your hand against now. That one was the bear.”

“Do they hurt now?”

“A little, but not so much now. It was worth it, though. They make sex even better. Even when I’m not fucking some big strong man they feel kind of sexy. I like them.”

Rich was working his middle finger in and out of me very slowly. It feels pretty damned good. But unfortunately, I have things to do. I can’t stand here all morning and let him play with my pussy. I started to back up slowly and said, “I need to find Doug so I can check on a couple of orders. It was nice talking to you gentlemen.”

He was reluctant to break contact. He extended his arm, keeping his finger inside of me as I slowly moved back. We hadn’t quite separated when he said, “Can I ask you a question?”

I have a feeling I’m just about to find out what the three men were really talking about when they spotted me.

I stopped backing away and nodded.

He paused, staring me right in the eyes he asked, “Why is it that only the guys in the shipping department get blowjobs?”

Surprisingly, I’m not even shocked by the question. I know it has to be a topic of conversation around the plant by now. I smiled sweetly and replied, “Rich! It isn’t just them! But I can’t have sex with all the guys. There are sixty men working here now! What kind of girl do you think I am, anyway?!”

I reached down and slowly removed his finger from my pussy. I leaned down and still staring him right in the eyes I slowly slid my lips down over his finger and sucked it clean. He groaned and shuddered and I almost laughed out loud when I realized that there’s a very good chance he just had an orgasm in his pants!

I patted him on the cheek and said goodbye to all three of them as I walked away. I wondered how long it would take for word of that to get around the plant.

I finally found Doug talking to a couple of men from maintenance near the center of the second building. Apparently one of the machines needs adjustment or repair. I stood back out of the way and waited for them to finish their conversation.

When he finished with them, Doug came over to see what I want. We’ve always tried to keep it professional when we’re on the work floor. We never touch or kiss or behave unprofessionally in any way when we’re where anyone can see us.

But for some reason I felt the strongest desire to throw my arms around his neck right then and kiss him passionately. What I just did with Rich may have had something to do with that.

Instead, I stood there with a straight face and asked, “Do you want that blowjob now?”

He laughed and said, “Yes. But maybe we should put if off until this afternoon.”

I said, “Whenever you want it. You only have to ask.”

Then I asked about the two orders I came back to check on. We went to his desk in the corner of the building and he pulled the orders. One shipped yesterday. The other will ship tomorrow.

I mentioned to him that we really need to computerize.

He shrugged and rubbed his thumb and finger together to indicate that it will cost money. I smiled and handed him the information on the new order. His eyes grew wide. I said, “It looks like you may have to expand sooner than you thought. Or at least put on a night shift.”

He finally said, “I may not need that blowjob now! I’m that close to cumming in my pants!”

I laughed and said, “I want to hold you so bad right now!”

He put his hand behind my head, leaned down and kissed me hard. It was the first time he ever did that where anyone on the plant floor could see us. It turned into a pretty long kiss. When he finally let me go I was a bit breathless. I sighed and said, “When you get a few minutes you need to come to the office so we can talk with Helen and see how best to handle this, unless you know what you want to do.”

He nodded and said, “I’m having a problem with a new machine that no one can seem to calibrate. Once I get that straight I’ll have a few minutes.”

I started to turn away when Doug asked, “I was just wondering who’s going to pass out the paychecks on Friday since you won’t be here. The guys in shipping are looking forward to seeing you again.”

I blushed and asked, “Did you see that?”

He smiled and said, “Some. Not the trucker. But I heard about it.”

“They don’t talk to you about me do they?”

“Nathan does. I’ve been friends with Nathan since high school. He was worried about you when he saw what Delon was doing. He offered to beat the crap out of the little bastard for you. I told him it was okay, for now. He’s been keeping me informed. That’s how I learned about the incentive system. He was a bit shocked to learn that I’m even okay with that.”

“You really don’t mind?”

He grinned and exclaimed, “Hell! I wish I could set up an incentive program like that with the guys on the floor!”

I laughed and told him about the little incident in the break area a few minutes ago.

He enjoyed hearing about it so much that I thought for a minute he was going to go for the blowjob. But since he’s coming to my office in a few minutes I guess it makes more sense to wait.

I pressed my belly against his hard cock and said, “Don’t take too long.”

We smiled at each other. Neither one of us bothered to look around to see if anyone was watching. It wasn’t until I was on my way back to my office that I wondered if Nathan would enjoy coming to our little party tonight.

There were half a dozen people sitting in the break area when I passed by. I stopped and spoke to them for a moment. I could see from the expressions on their faces that they’ve been talking about me. Word of my exploits is spreading fast.

I didn’t expect anyone to say or do anything. Not with one of the female employees sitting there with them. But after we exchanged greetings it was Tanya who asked, “What’s it like?”

I wasn’t sure what it was she was asking.

She blushed, but she rephrased her question. “You’ve changed so much in a week and a half. You’re a totally different woman now. You must know you’re all we talk about now. We thought that kid was making you do all those things. But you’re different now. And you do those things even when he isn’t here. You dress like ... that. Everyone can see you boobs and your ... your pussy. How did you change so much so quickly?”

They’re all staring at me. They’re all wondering the same thing. They probably don’t really expect an answer. I surprised myself when I found myself trying to explain.

I went over and sat down beside her on the bench. I didn’t know what to say. I looked around at their faces and finally said, “You’re right. Delon was ... is making me do those things. I don’t want to go into that. But the funny thing is, even though I hated it at first, I quickly realized he was setting me free. I still hate him and I’m afraid of him. I hate some of the things he makes me do. But Doug and I have both changed a great deal in the last week and a half and we like some of the changes. People who know me pretty well like some of the changes, too.

“I feel free to think things and feel things and enjoy things like never before. I hate that son of a bitch. But I’m grateful to him for the changes in me and in Doug, too.”

I patted her on the knee and in a conspiratorial voice I whispered, “You aren’t going to believe this, but I used to be a bitch!”

They all laughed. One of the guys said, “No! Say it ain’t so!”

She smiled but continued to stare at me thoughtfully. Finally she said, “It must be nice. To be able to enjoy sex the way a man does I mean. You don’t worry about what people think of you. You can enjoy sex without all the restrictions. That’s kind of scary. But I can’t help wondering what it would be like.”

One of the guys said, “We’d be happy to help you with that.”

She laughed and replied, “I never doubted that for a moment, Chuck. But my husband isn’t like Doug. He’d have your balls hanging from his rearview mirror if he found out.”

Chuck grinned and promised, “I won’t tell him if you don’t.”

She reached up, patted him on the cheek and said, “But Chuck! I think your balls would look great swinging from my husband’s mirror!”

She turned back to me and said, “Thanks. Thanks for taking the time to explain. Do you need help with Delon? There are probably sixty men here and more than a few women who’d be happy to kick his ass for you.”

I smiled and said, “No. Not yet anyway. But now I have a question. I don’t care so much what everyone thinks of me now. But it bothers me that because of what I’m doing people will think less of Doug. Is ... do...”

She put her arm around my shoulder and said, “We all love Doug. He’s the best boss in the world. There isn’t anyone working here who wouldn’t do anything for him. And while every man here, except for Jeff of course, would be happy to get in your pants, if you wore any, we all think pretty highly of you, too. You and Doug have always treated all of us with respect. You pay us well and you listen if we have something to say. I wasn’t kidding earlier. If you want Delon taken care of you just need to say something.”

“Unfortunately, beating him up won’t solve my problem. But thanks for offering.”

I got up and thanked them for their honesty and for putting up with me. One of the guys said, “Thanks for improving the view.”

I laughed and said, “You know, if Delon disappeared tomorrow I’d still dress this way. I’m starting to really enjoy being a slut.”

One of the guys choked on a sip of Coke. I said, “Sorry.”

I finally made it back to my office, pausing only to let one of the janitors grope me near the restroom. I had a few phone calls to return. One was from Cory. I was curious about that.

I showed Cal’s report to Helen and told her that we’re going to have to discuss how best to handle the huge order we have to fill. To watch how excited she became you would have thought she owned the company!

I headed into my office with my phone messages but Helen said, “Wait! I forgot to tell you; I’ll be there tonight.”

I went back to her desk and gave her a big kiss. I said, “I’m so glad. I can’t imagine why I thought you were such a bitch all these years!”

She laughed and said, “I was thinking the same thing about you!”

I returned the business calls first. Then I notified the two customers whose orders I just checked on about the status of their orders. Finally I called Cory.

He sounded nervous when he answered and I thought something was wrong. But he just wanted to know if he could bring his older brother and the woman who gave him such a great sex education to the party tonight.

Doug, Carol and I are all curious about his sex teacher, Susan. She’s Helen’s age. From what Cory has told us about her she sounds interesting and open minded. But I didn’t ask about her. I asked instead about his brother.

Cory replied, “His name is Brian. He’s eighteen. He’s in his first year of college. He came home for the summer hoping to find a summer job so he can help pay for his education, but you know how hard it is to find work right now. He’s a lot like me.”

“In many ways,” he added meaningfully.

I’m starting to lose track of everyone who’ll be there tonight. But I know the girls are still going to outnumber the boys so I told Cory his brother is welcome. And I told him I’m looking forward to meeting Susan, too.

I hung up the phone and made a list of everyone coming tonight. There are going to be nine people. But unlike the gangbangs I experienced at Delon’s house, there are going to be more women than men at this party. I hope it works out as well that way. I’m not too worried, though. I don’t know about Susan, but me and the other three women coming tonight are quite capable of pleasing another woman if the guys get worn out.

Most of the rest of the day was almost like a normal pre-Delon day. The janitors didn’t even stop in to have sex with anyone! As the day wears down I’m getting more excited about the little sex party tonight. But that asshole Delon called just after two o’clock and said, “Change of plans. I’m going to need you this evening. Come over to my house right after work.”

FUCK!

I managed to get a hold of Doug on the intercom. I usually don’t even try since he’s never at his desk. I told him about the phone call and asked him if he wants to go ahead and have the party without me. I explained who’s coming and that if I’m out late then at least there’ll be an equal number of men and women. We talked it over and I convinced him to go ahead. There’s no sense in him sitting around all evening worrying about me.

I told Helen and Cindy I won’t be there but that the party is going on anyway. They’re disappointed and they seem more concerned about what Delon has in mind for me than I am.

I called Cory and asked him if he knows what Delon is planning. He told me Delon didn’t buy his excuse that the parts he took off of my car had been crushed accidently. They almost got into a fight over it. Delon isn’t speaking to him at the moment because he thinks Cory has gone over to the enemy.

I apologized for getting him in trouble with his friend, but he said he’s getting tired of the new Delon. He doesn’t care for him much since he started going a little power mad.

I told him I hope to get home in time to meet his brother and Susan and we said goodbye.

I tried not to worry about what’s going to happen to me tonight but I wasn’t very successful. Delon is still pissed at me for grabbing his arm when he was about to slap Helen. And he’s more than cruel enough when he isn’t mad.

I watched Helen change back into her regular clothes at quitting time. She and Cindy went on our walk-through with us after everyone left. She wants to talk to Doug about filling the new order.

They discussed the merits of the various plans. There are increased costs involved no matter which way they decide to go. But before they start hiring and training more people, Doug wants to know that they’ll be able to keep them employed.

We’re working right up to capacity now. We’ve already discussed expanding. But it would be cruel to hire twenty or thirty new people and then have to let them go in a few months if our orders begin to slip.

I suggested that Cal and Tim need to take part in this conversation and they agreed. So we switched to talking about the party and agreed to have this discussion again tomorrow with the sales staff.

Helen followed us home. Cindy rode with us because she’s going to spend the night. We made a slight detour so she can pick up a few things at her apartment and then drove home. I wished them luck and kissed Doug.

Doug told me to call him if things get too rough. I said that I would. But I know I won’t, not even if I were to get the opportunity once things get started. I tried to act brave. They’re all worried about me and I don’t want to put a damper on their party.

But of course, I’m worried, too.

I turned and walked slowly across the street to Delon’s house. I recognize a couple of the cars parked nearby. Jarek and Marcus are here. I know it won’t be much longer before Delon’s father is due home from work so I’m afraid they’re planning on taking me somewhere else. I don’t know for certain if that would be a good thing or a bad thing; but I don’t expect good things from Delon. I haven’t fared all that well on my previous visits to Delon’s house. But the idea of going out somewhere makes me nervous, too.

My confusion mounted when Delon let me in and I saw how many people are there. The size of the crowd would seem to indicate that we aren’t going anywhere. But still, there isn’t much time.

I looked around and saw Darnell. The only boys missing from the original pack of five are Cory and Otis. Besides Delon and his three remaining friends, Steve and both Bobs are here. And no one looks like they’re planning on going anywhere.

I noticed that the laptop and professional camera that the man who runs the obscene website left here after I sucked off Shaft are set up and ready.

Delon saw my confusion and explained, “My dad called this afternoon to let me know he has to work a double shift. He won’t be home until midnight.”

Lucky me!

I glanced at the clock. It isn’t quite six. They have me for six hours if they want me. There are seven of them, eight if you count Steve twice. I do. He’s as bad as or quite possibly even worse than Delon. I still remember that after everyone else was done for the day Steve could be counted on to rape me one more time.

Just before six o’clock Delon directed me to stand in the center of the living room. Darnell must be low man on the totem pole. He drew cameraman duty again. He put it on his shoulder and aimed it at me while Delon typed a few short messages on the laptop.

At one minute after six I was ordered to look into the camera and strip. I stared at the camera, unable to stop wondering how many people are logged onto that website to watch me being raped and humiliated again, live and in living color.

It didn’t take long. The blouse and the skirt I was wearing were soon lying across the arm of a nearby chair and Darnell moved closer, getting a few good close-ups of my naked body.

I was ordered to turn around slowly. The camera has a long cord but I guess they don’t want it getting wrapped around me and the furniture.

I turned slowly until I was facing the camera again. Then I stared at the camera lens and waited for the next order. They started out slowly with a series of obscene poses similar to the ones he put me through the first day he came to my house, including that disgusting pose where I bend over and spread my ass and then my pussy for the camera.

I did everything I was told without hesitation. Compared to what they filmed me doing the last time we did this, undressing and posing like a prostitute is nothing. Well, it isn’t ‘nothing.’ It’s humiliating as hell. But I have no doubt it’s going to get much, much worse before they put that camera away.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.