Brooke Can't Drink
Chapter 20

Copyright© 2010 by Vulgus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - An awful lot of bad things happen to a young wife as a result of a little problem she has when she drinks.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Body Modification  

Doug and I took a nice long shower in the guest bath. We spent so much time soaping each other up and kissing and touching that by the time we got to the bedroom, Carol was already between Cory’s legs sucking his cock as if her life depended on it.

Cory smiled at us when we came into the room and said, “She couldn’t wait. She said she’s been thinking about this all day.”

We stood to the side and watched for a minute. She’s only taking half of his cock into her mouth. But they both seem to be enjoying it. Even with her mouth full of big, black cock I can see she’s smiling. So I decided to save the deepthroat lesson for later. I have something else in mind for now.

Doug and I got Carol up on her knees. I reached into my nightstand and selected a nice vibrator. I turned it on low and started using it on her while Doug teased her tits and her pussy with his fingers.

We worked on Carol for several minutes before I told Doug to fuck her. He didn’t need to be told twice. He moved into position behind her and started working his hard cock into her. They both moaned loudly as he entered her and when she moaned, Cory received the benefit. He stiffened up and cried out, “Oh fuck!”

Doug started fucking Carol and she started taking even more of Cory’s big cock between her lips. She has a glassy look in her eyes now and I know it won’t be long before she has her first orgasm. I reached under her with the vibrator and teased her nipples for a moment before trailing the tip of the penis shaped toy down her stomach to her swollen clit.

I had to lie down and stretch out so I can see what I’m doing. I got comfortable, resting my head on Cory’s leg and began to tease her. I don’t want to touch that thing directly to her clit. It’s too much stimulation that way. I moved around her swollen mound and circled her clit. I reached out with my free hand and teased one of her nipples.

For just a moment I was sorry someone isn’t here with the movie camera. This would have been a hot scene. It’s turning me on so much to watch them that I’m nearing orgasm just from pressing my thighs together.

Doug and I smiled at each other a few times. But I have to watch what I’m doing and he seems to be having trouble keeping his eyes open. I’m struck once again by how happy it makes me to see him enjoying himself so much when I know most women would have been extremely upset. I honestly don’t mind that he’s fucking my friend and enjoying it so much. I think that now I can better understand how he feels when he watches me with Cory or when he watches those DVDs.

I heard a strange noise and assumed Cory has reached orgasm and Carol is struggling to keep up. But when I looked up I saw the concerned look on Cory’s face. He’s reaching out to touch her face. Their eyes met and he smiled down at her. He said, “You don’t have to do that, Carol. Brooke is the only woman who’s ever been able to do that for me. What you were doing felt wonderful. Honest!”

That made me feel kind of proud. But I found myself wondering how many women, or girls, have sucked that magnificent cock.

Carol reluctantly let his cock slide out of her mouth for long enough to breathlessly say, “Please. Let me try. I just want to see if I can do it.”

I’m very impressed with her attitude.

She kissed the tip of his cock and took it back into her mouth. I moved up closer to her face and kissed her ear to get her attention. When she opened her eyes I smiled and said, “You look beautiful with a cock in your mouth. Let me make a suggestion. Before you drive your mouth downward try to swallow. When you do that your throat expects something to go down. It makes it easier.

“The first time is always the hardest. Even if you can do it and you get used to it, the next time you do it with Cory or even some other guy the first stroke down your throat is going to be the most difficult. But once you get past that barrier the first time it gets easier quickly. And it gets a little easier every time you do it.

“You’re probably worrying in the back of your dirty little mind that you might hurt something in your throat. I won’t say it isn’t possible. But I’ve taken some very fat cocks into my throat. It wasn’t pleasant. But it was exciting. And I haven’t hurt anything yet.

“Just relax, swallow and when the tip of his cock hits the back of your throat apply a little extra pressure. I’m kind of proud of myself that I can do it now. I didn’t have a choice. They made me. But it was exciting. Not all guys like it, though. There’s always a catch when a cock first enters your throat and that puts some guys off. So don’t feel like you have to do this if you don’t want to.”

I kissed her again and returned to teasing her with the vibrator. I continued watching her, though. She refused to give up. She made two more futile attempts. I reminded her to swallow and on the next try, Cory’s cock slid right down her throat!

I saw her eyes open wide. She couldn’t believe she did it. She made a funny noise with his cock still in her throat, like a triumphant scream of joy. That was too much for Cory. He cried out and his hips came up off the bed.

Carol stayed just the way she was with her throat clamped down on his cock until he slowly collapsed back onto the bed.

She backed off then, holding just the top inch or two of his cock in her mouth while she rested her head on Cory’s belly and concentrated on what Doug and I are doing to her.

I can see that Doug isn’t going to last much longer. I started working the vibrator closer to her clit. I guess she liked it. Her entire body began to vibrate like it ran on batteries, too.

I tried to time it just right so they came together but I misjudged. Carol screamed around Cory’s cock and Doug had to hold on tight to her hips to keep her in place. But her pussy must have clamped down on his cock when she reached orgasm and he went off right behind her.

I was so wrapped up in watching that I forgot I was still vibrating Carol’s clit. She finally had to slap my hand away.

I smiled up at her and said, “Sorry. I got distracted.”

No one moved for several minutes. Doug finally sighed and shivered as he slowly pulled his cock out of my friend. He sat back on his heels and our eyes met. We whispered, “I love you.”

I started to sit up to clean Doug’s cock. Carol saw me move and must have figured out what I intend to do. She reached out and held me with a hand on my shoulder. She reluctantly let Cory’s cock slip from her lips and said, “No. Let me.”

I smiled at her and said, “I’m impressed with what you’ve done tonight, Carol. But I’m not sure you’re ready for that yet.”

“There’s only one way to find out. I’m kind of liking this slut thing. It pisses me off that it took me so long to realize how much fun it is.”

We all watched as she turned around and with her face only inches from Doug’s slimy cock she stared at it while she gathered up her courage. I reminded her that she doesn’t have to do it. She ignored me and slowly leaned closer until the head of Doug’s cock was sliding into her mouth.

She shivered as his slimy cock entered her mouth. But she slowly slid her lips all the way down to the base and gently sucked it clean. She shivered several more times. I’m pretty certain it was because what she’s doing is so exciting. She really is getting into this slut thing.

She smiled when she finally let Doug’s cock go and saw that it’s almost fully erect again. She looked up at him and in a teasing voice said, “Aw, did I do that?! I’m sorry.”

She didn’t sound sorry.

She licked his balls clean and a few stray wet spots on his thighs. Then she took his cock back into her mouth and started sucking like a crazy woman.

I laughed quietly, loving how excited she is. I never expected Carol could be this free with her sexuality if given the chance. But then, I’ve been surprised by just about everyone lately, especially myself.

I moved up beside Cory and looked down at her messy ass from his angle while I kissed him and thanked him for his help with both my car and my slutty friend.

He laughed and said, “Trust me, Brooke. It has been my pleasure. And to be honest, I’ve been feeling guilty about being a part of what Delon is doing to you. I’m not like him. Sometimes a guy goes along with things he knows are wrong because all of his friends are. I’m disappointed with myself.”

I kissed him affectionately and said, “Don’t be. I understand. And when it gets rough with Delon it’s always nice to have someone nice around like you. I know you can’t help me. But it’s reassuring to have a friendly face in the crowd.

“Now, please explain to me why you’re just lying here relaxing when that slut is waving her tail in your face. The bitch is just asking for it!”

Carol laughed around the cock in her mouth and waved her tail a little harder.

He smiled at me and asked, “What about you?”

I kissed him again to thank him for thinking of me. I replied, “When you two big strong men are through fucking her half to death I’m going to teach the nasty cunt how to eat pussy. Don’t worry, sweetheart. I’m going to get mine.”

Cory grinned and said, “I can’t wait to see that!”

“I can’t wait for you to see that either, sweetheart. Now get up there and fuck that horny bitch!”

In only seconds, Cory was sliding his long cock in and out of Carol. She loved it just as much as she did last night. She showed how much she loved it by just about sucking my poor husband inside out through his cock.

But when I stretched out beside her and went back to work with the vibrator she went pure nuts. Her body vibrated constantly. She looks like she’s trying to get Doug’s cock AND his balls in her mouth! It looks painful to me. But Doug is smiling so I guess it’s okay.

I moved the vibrator over her tits and her belly and her pussy but it isn’t easy keeping up with her increasingly violent movements. It’s an amazing thing to watch. I’m just a wee bit jealous of all the pleasure they’re experiencing, but mostly of her.

Carol isn’t in her right mind anymore. She’s in a much better place. There’s no question in my mind that she has never experienced anything like the lust which has taken over her mind and body now. I feel kind of proud that I had something to do with it.

It’s hard to tell who started cumming first. I think it was Carol but my attention has been focused on her so I can’t say for certain. I guess it isn’t really important. She and Doug came at about the same time. It wasn’t until she swallowed Doug’s cum and rested her face on his cock and balls that she got really vocal. She let everyone in the room know how much she’s enjoying that big cock plowing into her from behind. I wouldn’t be surprised to learn people out in the street can hear her.

Cory finally couldn’t take it anymore. He started slamming into her even more violently and just as his orgasm started she screamed and came again. I kicked myself again for not having thought to set our movie camera up to record this. I doubt if it will ever be like this again. First times are always so special.

I turned off the vibrator and started to pull Carol down beside me so I can hold her. But before I could she exclaimed, “Wait! There’s something I have to do!”

I thought she wanted to go to the bathroom. I was very surprised when instead she spun around and took Cory’s still almost hard cock into her mouth and throat without the slightest hesitation.

I smiled at Cory and said, “See? I told you she’s a slut!”

He caressed her hair and said affectionately, “Yes. But I never thought that was a bad thing. And she certainly is a beautiful slut.”

Carol finally finished cleaning Cory and collapsed onto the mattress beside me. She reached up and rested her hand over Cory’s cock for a moment and asked, “Brooke, if I ask Bob really nicely, do you think he’ll let me keep Cory?”

I leaned down and bit the cheek of her ass and exclaimed, “Oh no you don’t you fucking slut! I found him first! And Doug already said I can keep him!”

There was a little more good-natured banter between the four of us before I said to Cory, “Cory, can I ask you a personal question?”

“You can ask.”

“You’re only sixteen. I can’t help wondering how many girls, and women, you have been with. You are so damned good in bed that I sometimes think you must have a lot of experience. But there is such an aura of innocence around you sometimes that I think you can’t possibly be as experienced as you seem.”

He looks like he’s blushing again. We’re all looking at him and it obviously makes him uncomfortable. He finally said, “You’re going to think this is really weird. I was a virgin until about a year ago. Most of Delon’s friends were already screwing around with half the girls in school. Otis was more like me but he finally got lucky and then it was just me that everyone was making fun of.

“I finally got a date with a girl who had some experience and was willing to do it with me. But when she saw my dick she started having second thoughts. She gave it a try, though. Unfortunately, I didn’t know what I was doing and with her being scared and all it was a pretty awful experience.

“I was afraid to try it again after that. It was pretty depressing to think that my cock is so big I could never have sex again. I was moping around the house one day and my next-door neighbor asked me what was wrong. I couldn’t tell her, of course. It was much too embarrassing. She’s always been a friend to me, a very good friend. She never treated me like a kid and I could talk about just about anything with her, anything but sex.

“She’s in her early forties. She lives alone. Her husband was a cop but he got killed by some druggie in a drug raid about ten years ago. I don’t even remember him.

“She made me come into her house and gave me a glass of tea and we talked for a while. I really didn’t want to talk about what was bothering me but she finally dragged it out of me. When I told her that my dick is too big and I couldn’t have sex she had just taken a sip of her tea. She spit it out all over the counter. I wasn’t expecting that reaction. I didn’t know what to do. I was all set to leave when she told me there’s no such thing as a dick that’s too big unless I’m talking about a horse.”

I didn’t care for the image that conjured up in light of what might happen to me on Friday. But I pushed my fears out of my mind.

Cory continued, “She asked me why I thought my dick was too big and I told her about my one attempt at sex. She laughed and told me that the silly girl who said my dick is too big will probably spend the rest of her life looking back on that night with regret. She offered to teach me how to make love to a girl. I didn’t realize what that meant at first. But I accepted her offer and it was the smartest thing I’ve ever done.

“She took me to her bedroom and taught me everything she knows about sex. And she knows quite a bit. I went back for lessons two or three times a week after that. She has a boyfriend now. But she still finds time for a lesson every now and then. If I ever find a girl like her who’s my age I’m going to marry her.”

I said, “I’d like to meet her. I think Carol and I would both like to thank her in person. Have you been with any other girls since she started giving you lessons, girls your own age?”

I love how much it embarrasses him to talk about this. He nodded and said, “Yeah. A couple. It’s exciting, of course. I mean, you know. It’s sex. Sex is fun. But I’ve learned that I don’t like sex with young girls as much as I do with women your age ... or older. They aren’t as much fun. They have so many things they don’t want to do. They don’t have the confidence an older woman does. They’re sexy to look at but they just aren’t as much fun.”

I slapped his thigh and exclaimed, “Dumb ass! Teach them! You needed someone to teach you! Show them how to have fun. Have a little patience!”

He laughed and said, “It isn’t that easy! When you’re my age you can’t just take a girl to your apartment and make out. I have parents. She has parents. Everyone has rules. If you do have a place you don’t have much time. And to be honest, most of them aren’t ready to learn about sex. They get excited but they’re embarrassed and self-conscious. They think everything is dirty or demeaning and if you try to explain they think you’re just trying to take advantage of them. It just isn’t worth it. I prefer women like you and Carol.”

I laughed and said, “Cory, I’m embarrassed to have to admit this. But I was just like those stupid young girls before Delon made me start doing things. And so was Carol. We didn’t like to suck cocks. I feel so guilty for how I made Doug suffer for the eight years we’ve been married. I guess we needed someone to teach us, too. I think that’s why Doug is taking this all so well. He hasn’t gotten this lucky since ... ever!”

I glanced at the clock. I have less than an hour until I have to get on the computer. I apologized to Carol for rushing things but explained that it’s my turn and she’s on deck.

I asked Doug to get our movie camera out. That put a worried look on Carol’s face but she didn’t say anything. I asked Cory to move over. I thought it would look hot if he’s in the movie we’re about to make. Then I ordered Carol to lie down on the bed with her hands up by the headboard.

While she got into position and Doug went for the camera, I got out of bed and started getting her ready. I put the blindfold over her eyes. I put the leather cuffs on her wrists and ankles. She sniffed the leather while I was getting the rope out and said, “I love that smell. I never realized how sexy it is.”

I tied the rope to a ring on one of her wrist cuffs, ran the rope through a few of the slats in the headboard and tied it to her other wrist. I tied her ankles to the feet of the bed. When she was helpless I sat down beside her and caressed her tits. I asked, “How do you feel? Are you scared?”

She shuddered and breathlessly replied, “I love it!”

I pulled out the nipple clamps and with a little help from Cory we put them on her rock-hard nipples and tightened them down. I watched her react to them and thought that if we left her just like that and left the room it wouldn’t be long before she had an orgasm.

I pulled one more toy out of my nightstand. It’s the thick, penis shaped vibrator with the little arm that tickles the clit when the vibrator is all the way in. It slid inside of her easily and I turned it on low.

Carol cried out and then swore obscenely. I couldn’t take my hand off the vibrator or it began to slowly slide out of her. I considered using duct tape. But Cory noticed my problem and offered to hold it in place.

I accepted his kind offer and then stood up to watch as Carol went a little crazy from the combination of mental and physical stimulation. I bent down and whispered in her ear, “I wish I had a huge fucking dog right now, bitch. I’d make you suck his cock before he fucks you.”

She screamed and came violently. I waited until she calmed down and said, “Since I don’t have a dog, you’re going to have to eat my pussy instead. But after I cum I have to go get on the computer. I’m going to leave you here with these two big strong men and let them fuck you half to death for an hour or so. It’s all going to be done in front of the camera. The next time you come over you can watch yourself eating pussy and sucking cocks and getting fucked. I bet you can’t wait to see what you look like with a big black man on top of you, slut!”

She came again. She’s getting to be more like me every minute!

I straddled her stomach and rubbed my soaking wet pussy on her soft skin as I slowly worked my way up her body. I wasn’t all that careful climbing over her tits, pulling at the clamps in what must have been a very painful manner as I worked my way past them.

She displayed how she felt about the pain I caused her by cumming again. I think I’m getting pretty good at this!

I moved up a little farther and began to grind my soaking wet pussy into her face. I covered her nose, her cheeks, her chin and her pouty lips with my juices before I settled down and ordered her to eat my cunt.

She had her next orgasm as her tongue entered me. She was sobbing and licking and moaning, totally out of control. But she ate my pussy like a Tasmanian devil the whole time. She isn’t the most proficient pussy eater I’ve encountered lately. But she is certainly one of the most enthusiastic.

To add to my pleasure, Cory squeezed one of my nipples experimentally with his free hand. We were both surprised to find that there was almost no pain at all from my piercing. I moaned and told him not to stop.

Smiling, he began alternating between my nipples, teasing and squeezing while looking me right in the eyes as my first orgasm rapidly began to overtake me. He saw it coming. He moved closer to Carol and spoke quietly in her ear, but he was talking to me. He spoke just loud enough that I could hear and the camera could pick it up when he said, “That’s it, slut. Cum! Shoot your pussy juice into her mouth as if you had a cock. Cum all over the cunt’s face and rub it in with your hot pussy.

“Look at her, Brooke! Your cunt eater is going crazy! She loves your pussy. Just think, from now on she’s going to be coming to your door all the time just begging you to let her eat your sweet pussy. She loves it all. She loves my cock and she loves Doug’s cock. And she loves your pussy just as much. You can do anything you want with this bitch from now on. She’ll do it for a taste of your pussy.”

That sweet talking young man knew exactly what to say. Carol and I both lost it then. I’m surprised I didn’t smother her as I continued to grind my pussy into her mouth and nose. Either smother her or drown her. When I finally sat up and moved down so she could breathe her face was soaking wet.

I’ve heard that there are some women who can ejaculate when they reach orgasm. I’m not one of them. But the juices must have been pouring out of me. Every inch of Carol’s face is damp with the fluids flowing out of me.

Cory turned off the vibrator but left it buried deep inside Carol’s pussy. He kissed my thigh and then he leaned down and began to lap my juices from Carol’s face. I nearly had another orgasm while I watched. It was an incredibly erotic sight.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.