Brooke Can't Drink - Cover

Brooke Can't Drink

Copyright© 2010 by Vulgus

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - An awful lot of bad things happen to a young wife as a result of a little problem she has when she drinks.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Body Modification  

We got up the next morning and prepared to go to work as usual. I put on the wraparound dress with the rope belt that exposes my left leg all the way up to the belt. I’m getting so used to dressing like a prostitute that I give very little thought to how much flesh is exposed now. So many of my neighbors and the people I work with have seen me in little or nothing in the past week that I’m just glad to be wearing clothes.

Doug smiled when he saw I’m wearing the dog collar he gave me. He said, “You don’t have to keep wearing that if you don’t want to.”

I already know how I feel about that. I kissed him and said, “This I do for you. I wear it for you and I’m proud to do it. I didn’t even have to think about it this morning. I wear this because no matter what else happens I love you and I belong to you.”

He pulled me into his lap and held me for a moment. He doesn’t even have to tell me he loves me. I can feel his love like an aura of heat and light all around him and it feels wonderful.

Doug and I had coffee and relaxed until it was time to leave for the office. Delon said he was going to leave me alone today, but I can’t help listening for him at the door. He could always change his mind or decide to come over for a morning blowjob.

The phone rang as we were getting ready to leave. I assumed it was Delon and answered it. But it isn’t my tormentor. It’s some man calling for Doug. I was only half listening as I was running around getting ready to leave for work. But I overheard enough to know they’re talking about the woman I hit with my car. And apparently Doug isn’t pleased with what he’s hearing.

After they hung up he said, “This is more difficult than I thought. There are things we can do to help that woman. But there doesn’t seem to be any way to do it that can’t be traced back to us.”

“Who was that?”

“Carter. I talked to him about it after making certain that attorney-client privilege would protect us. He had his investigator check on her and he looked into setting up some sort of anonymous fund or a trust for her. But there’s nothing he can do that the police can’t subpoena the records for. He hasn’t given up. But he doesn’t sound hopeful.”

I thanked him for trying and we headed to work.

I noticed Cindy and Helen are both wearing their collars again. We greeted each other. Unlike in the past we share a feeling of warmth, a true friendship now. We are genuinely happy to see each other. I stopped in the front office and we talked for a few minutes before I went in and got to work.

Cal came in with his daily update. He handed it to me and went over the figures. But he has more in mind than dropping off his report. I waited while he pulled his cock out. I don’t mind sucking his cock so much. I just wish that when he comes in he’d shut my door if he’s going to demand sex from me.

I’ve been very lucky in the past week that none of our local customers have stopped by and seen something they shouldn’t. We don’t get a lot of walk-ins, maybe one or two a week at the most since the vast majority of our clients are out of town or out of state. But there are always people coming in to try to sell us insurance or new equipment or talk us into using their firm to supply us with raw materials.

I’ve been very lucky over the past week that it has been unusually quiet in that regard. But it can’t last. It’s almost inevitable that one day soon someone is going to come in and catch me or Cindy or Helen being forced to have sex with someone.

Well, perhaps forced is too strong a word. We’ve all grown fond of our status as office sluts. They both like being told what to do and getting groped by the men who work here. And although I hated it at first, increasingly I’ve begun to share that guilty pleasure.

It may just be a coping mechanism for me. But I don’t think so. I think I’ve uncovered a submissive streak which has been buried deep inside of me all these years. That may be why I’ve been such a bitch for so long.

Except for Cal it was almost a normal morning until a little after eleven when Delon and Darnell came in. Each is carrying a couple of large bags. They walked straight through to my office, gathering up Helen and Cindy on the way.

Darnell walked around Helen. He squeezed one of her ass cheeks. He pulled her blouse away from her chest and looked inside.

She stood their blushing furiously and let him do whatever he wanted. It doesn’t show, but I know what he’s doing is turning her on.

Darnell pulled Helen’s skirt up to her waist and examined her lower body before saying, “You’re pretty damned foxy for a broad your age. I like that tight ass.

“Your name is Helen? You look like a Helen. Tell me Helen, has anyone stuck a nice hard cock up your tight ass yet?”

“N-n-no!”

“No what, Helen?”

“No one has stuck a cock in my ass.”

Darnell chuckled and said, “Then it’s about time someone did. Me and Delon went shopping. We bought you ladies some new clothes so you won’t look so frumpy. I learned something when we went shopping for Brooke the other day. I learned that buying sexy clothes for women is kind of exciting. We want you and Cindy to try on your new clothes.

“After your little fashion show I’m going to fuck your nice, tight, virgin ass. Don’t look so scared, Helen. It ain’t so bad. Ask Brooke. She kind of likes it now.”

Helen looked at me for confirmation. I shrugged and said, “If it’s done right it isn’t so bad. You get used to it.”

Delon sat down at my desk and pulled me into his lap. His hand went straight for my pussy and started groping. While Darnell separated the clothes they’re going to try on, Helen and Cindy undressed. Both women have already given up wearing pantyhose and bras. It didn’t take them long to strip down to naked.

Helen kept glancing at the door nervously. She looked at Darnell and quietly asked, “Please, let me close the door.”

He ignored her.

Delon watched the two women standing together naked, waiting for Darnell to finish. I felt his cock stirring in his pants. He told me I can go to work tomorrow after all. It took longer to set up my next show than he thought it would. I’m going to have to take off Friday instead of Wednesday.

A stay of execution! I’m happy for the reprieve even if I know that it’s only temporary.

Darnell finally finished separating the clothes they bought and sat down on the corner of my desk. Helen and Cindy approached the two piles of slutty clothing and began to put them on for the entertainment of the two young men. The clothes they were just given are all in the same vein as the slutty dresses, sheer blouses, and tiny skirts they bought for me last week. The dresses are all very revealing and embarrassingly short. The blouses cover but in actuality hide nothing. Some of the skirts they tried on seem even shorter than mine if that’s possible.

There are enough outfits to last each woman six days. The most embarrassing is a small, bib style dress they bought for Cindy. It’s made from denim and is really cute. The top is styled like bib overalls. It was made to be worn over a top of some sort. Darnell informed her that she’s to wear it without a top under it. It covers the front of her breasts; at least it does most of the time. But the sides of her breasts are exposed obscenely and for some reason it seems like a more embarrassing garment than the sheer blouses or the dresses with the deep cleavage. I suppose that’s because her breasts look so readily available to anyone who wishes to grab one.

They were both removing the last of the outfits they were given when the inevitable happened. The FedEx driver came into the front office. He looked around for someone to sign for an envelope out front before he looked through my door and saw Helen and Cindy standing there naked.

Darnell got a kick out of the shocked look on his face but with a straight face he casually asked the man what he needs.

The guy held up the envelope he was carrying and said, “Signature?”

Darnell waved him in but at first it didn’t look like he was going to enter. Darnell pointed at me, sitting in Delon’s lap with my dress open now and a big black hand on my pussy. He smiled disarmingly and said, “She’s the boss. She’ll sign for it.”

The guy looked over at me. He comes here pretty regularly. He recognizes Helen, Cindy and me. I suppose he never thought he’d see us like this. I never thought he would, either.

I sighed and said, “Come in. I can’t get up. I’ll sign for it.”

He walked slowly across the small office, staring first at Helen and Cindy and then at me. He’s a middle-aged white man who has always been friendly but very proper. At the moment his face is bright red, but I notice there’s quite a bulge in the front of his pants.

He reached out with a shaking hand and handed me the envelope. Then he extended his little handheld computer so I can sign the screen. While I was signing for the envelope, Darnell said, “Helen, get down on your hands and knees so Cindy can grease you up. I’m ready for a piece of that tight little ass now.”

Helen moaned in dismay. But she obeyed instantly.

The FedEx man turned to watch as Helen dropped to her knees. Darnell handed a tube of lubricant to Cindy and said, “Stretch her out good. I have a pretty big cock.”

To Helen he said, “It ain’t so bad. If you relax and let it happen you might even enjoy it. Some broads can even get off from getting fucked in the ass.”

I had to bite my tongue to keep from asking him when was the last time he tried getting fucked in the ass. I’m in enough trouble as it is.

All of us, including the FedEx driver were watching Cindy lube and stretch Helen’s ass. Delon distracted the driver by asking, “Hey, dude! Do you ever get a tip when you come in here?”

The man looked over his shoulder at Delon. His eyes drifted down to my exposed breasts and the hand that was still exploring my pussy before he mumbled, “No. We don’t get tips.”

Delon said, “That’s a shame. Would you like one? How about if Cindy gives you a nice tip when she’s finished with what she’s doing. Wouldn’t you like to sink your cock into that tight little pussy? Or would you rather have her suck your cock?”

His head swiveled slowly back around to Cindy. She’s naked, on her knees behind Helen and still working her fingers into Helen’s ass to get her ready for Darnell.

The guy finally got a little blood going up to his brain and asked, “Are they doing this willingly?!”

Delon nudged me. I sighed and said, “Yes. We’re doing these things of our own free will. Do you see the collars we’re wearing? Those are slave collars. We’re slaves now. But we have become slaves of our own free will. If you want to have sex with Cindy you just have to tell her what you want her to do. She won’t say no.”

That’s partially true. Helen and Cindy are submitting more or less willingly. I’m being blackmailed but even I’ve reached a point that I’m enjoying many of the changes in my life. I hate to admit it. But even what’s happening in my office right now is kind of exciting. We all hate it. We’re embarrassed and we feel degraded by the things they’re doing to us. But that’s what’s turning us on.

Delon pushed me out of his lap, ordered me to finish taking my dress off and get down and suck his cock. As soon as I had his cock in my mouth he said, “If Cindy isn’t your type you have more choices. You can fuck Brooke while she sucks my cock or you can have Helen suck your cock while Darnell fucks her ass. Except for Helen’s virgin ass I’ve had them all in every hole. They’re all pretty good.

“Go ahead. Pick a hole and plug it.”

I couldn’t see what he chose. I heard Helen cry out when Darnell began to fuck her ass. But her cries quickly turned to moans. Her quiet cries of pain and soft moans remained clear, not garbled by having something shoved in her mouth. So I guess the FedEx man went with Delon’s first offer and is using Cindy.

Delon came in my mouth and throat after a while. He waited for me to swallow and pushed me away. He said, “Go give Helen a hand. She seems to be having trouble relaxing.”

I stood up and saw FedEx on his knees fucking Cindy from behind with a look on his face that made it clear he has found paradise.

I was on my way past him when I found myself leaning down, kissing his cheek and saying, “She’s a good fuck, isn’t she? My husband loves her hot pussy.”

I don’t know why I did it. But he smiled up at me, moaned and answered breathlessly, “Oh yesssss!”

I went over to Helen and dropped to my knees. Darnell is still pounding away in her ass and she’s still moaning piteously. I ran my hand down her back and said, “Helen. It isn’t that bad. You’re making it worse than it has to be. You need to relax and stop fighting him.”

She looked up at me with tear filled sightless eyes. I don’t think my words had any meaning for her.

I reached under her and began to tease her clit. I turned her head and kissed her. She hardly seemed to notice. I began whispering in her ear. “Push back. Use those muscles like you’re trying to expel his cock. You only make it worse when you clench up.”

She didn’t seem to be paying any attention so I reached under her and began squeezing one of her nipples with all of my might. She gasped and moaned. I tried again. I told her to force herself to relax and to try to push back with her ass muscles.

I gave her a few seconds and asked, “Are you doing it?”

She nodded slightly.

“Harder. Come on you stupid cunt. Push harder.”

She nodded again and I began to put more effort into stimulating her clit. I didn’t expect her to get turned on and start enjoying it. But I was hoping it would help her relax a little. I think it helped. She stopped crying. She stopped hyperventilating.

I bent down and began kissing her again and this time she started returning my kiss. She was a bit listless at first but before long she seemed to be getting into it.

I watched FedEx cum in Cindy and get the next shock of his life when she turned around and sucked his cock clean before helping him put it away. It was pretty amusing. Now that he’d gotten his rocks off he was suddenly worried about the time. He kept glancing at his watch.

I said to him, “If anyone asks just tell them I made you wait while I was getting an envelope ready but at the last minute I realized I didn’t have everything I needed to send.”

I added good-naturedly, “And next time, don’t spend so much time trying to decide when someone offers you a piece of ass.”

He laughed and said, “Yes, ma’am!”

FedEx hurried out just as Darnell was reaching his orgasm. He reached for her hair to pull her around but I said, “Let me. She had a hard time of it.”

He released Helen. I bent down and sucked his cock clean. I licked his balls and then cleaned Helen’s ass when he guided my head to it.

While Darnell was putting his pants back on he said, “I can’t wait to watch you out on the farm on Friday.”

Delon snarled, “Shut up, dude!”

I looked over and saw him glaring at Darnell. It’s out in the open now. But I’m not surprised. It’s the thing I fear most. But it isn’t unexpected.

They made Helen clean Cindy’s pussy and Delon selected something slutty for them to wear for the rest of the day. He ordered them to wear only those clothes from now on. He made it clear that they’re not to wear underwear and that they are to wear the slut clothes even when they aren’t at work.

Helen timidly said, “My husband...”

Delon smiled and finished her sentence, “had better learn to like it. After all, what man doesn’t like half naked women? Everyone I know does.”

He turned to me and said, “I’ll call you if I need you before Friday. I guess you can go back to doing your homework now.”

They left then. Cindy and I helped Helen to her feet. I took her into my arms and said, “I’m sorry. I could have made it easier for you if they let me. The asshole knows it, too. It didn’t have to be that hard.”

She smiled wryly and said, “Thanks. You did help.”

Cindy is putting on the dress Delon gave her to wear. Helen turned to look at hers and sighed. She put it on and looked down at how much of her sexy body remains exposed. She looked at me with the tears starting again and plaintively pleaded with me as if I could change her orders, “What am I going to tell my husband?! How will I explain these clothes? How can I tell him I have to dress like this now? He’s a Deacon in our church!

“Oh god, Brooke! He’s going to leave me!”

She seems not to realize she still has the power to tell Delon to go piss up a rope! In exasperation I exclaimed, “Helen! Just tell him no! Delon has no power over you that you don’t give him!”

She looked into my eyes as if to ask what was wrong with me. How could I make such a stupid statement? Don’t I understand anything?

Finally she said, “I can’t do that! I can’t say no. I...”

I pulled her close again as she struggled for words and this time with a little sympathy I said, “It’s okay. I understand, Helen. I know what you’re feeling. I just don’t know the answers to your questions.”

They put their new clothes back into the bags and stashed them behind their desks. On their way out of my office Cindy said to Helen, “It could be worse. Did you see that dress with the bib top?!”

She shivered at the thought of wearing it. Helen put her arm around Cindy’s shoulders and smiled weakly. She said, “Who are you trying to kid, you silly little slut?! You can’t wait to wear that dress!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.