Brooke Can't Drink - Cover

Brooke Can't Drink

Copyright© 2010 by Vulgus

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - An awful lot of bad things happen to a young wife as a result of a little problem she has when she drinks.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Body Modification  

She let me lead her upstairs and we took a nice long shower together. We didn’t talk in the shower. I think she was still trying to wrap her brain around what just happened and how she reacted to it.

I helped her dry off and we went into the bedroom. I led her to the bed and we stretched out on our sides facing each other. She still has a slightly dazed look on her face.

I smiled and said, “I wouldn’t have started that if I thought you’d regret it or if I thought you couldn’t handle it. You’re okay aren’t you?”

She whispered, “Yes. I’m okay. I just don’t...”

She sighed and said, “You turned my world upside down. You know that don’t you?”

I nodded and said, “I understand. I’ve been through a lot in the last week. I’ve had to separate out the things that were good and worth enjoying from the bad things; the things I try not to think about. But I’ve learned that I’ve been depriving myself and my husband of a great deal of pleasure. I’ve squandered the last eight years of my life and Doug’s life by being an uptight bitch. I like the change in me. I thought you might appreciate a little help in that direction.”

She finally smiled and asked, “Are you trying to say I am an uptight bitch?”

“We both were. Tell me that there has ever been a time that you enjoyed sex as much as you did this evening.”

She whispered, “I could. But it would be a lie. That was ... that was better than my fantasies!”

“I didn’t know you had fantasies!”

“Fuck you!”

I laughed and said, “I’m pretty sure that I’ve never heard you use that word before.”

“I’m pretty sure you’re right.”

She glanced down at my pierced nipples. But she didn’t ask about them. Instead she looked up and asked, “Am I cured now?”

I thought about it and replied, “Not yet. By your own admission you still aren’t much of a cocksucker. A girl needs to be a good cocksucker if she is going to be a good wife.”

Carol blushed and said, “But Cory went home.”

I smiled and said, “Doug has a cock. And I’m an expert now. I can give you some advice on how to make it better for both of you.”

“You want me to suck your husband’s cock?!”

“You won’t be the first woman I helped suck his cock.”

“This week?!”

I nodded.

“You really have changed!”

I smiled and said, “Yes. And I’m so much happier now. We both are.”

“And now you eat pussy, too! Who’s the lucky girl? Anyone I know?”

“No. But I think you’ll like her. She’s a young woman from the office. Her name is Cindy. She’s nineteen and very pretty.”

“I just can’t get over this!”

She looked down at my nipples again. She reached out and gently touched one of them. She asked, “Do they hurt?”

“Not so much now. They had a workout today. But already I’m glad I have them. You wouldn’t believe how much pleasure they can bring you. I would have chosen smaller rings if I were given the choice. But I wasn’t. I’m not sorry, though. The first time someone fucked me after I got them I thought, ‘This must be what it’s like to have a cock!’ They’re that exciting. I’ve talked Cindy into getting smaller ones put in.”

Still with her fingertips exploring my nipple she quietly asked, “What did you do, Brooke? What could you have possibly done that was so bad you let that awful boy do these things to you?”

I felt the tears welling up again. I said, “I can’t tell you, Carol. It was terrible. I’m so ashamed. It’s so terrible that I can’t tell anyone, even if I wanted to. If you knew you would probably never speak to me again.”

She reached down and touched the ring in the hood over my clit, very, very gently. She surprised me by moving her fingertip lightly down over my labia. She quietly said, “I’ve never touched another woman like this before. You’re very pretty ... very sexy.”

There was a pause before she said, “You ran into that woman last week, didn’t you?”

It was my turn to gasp. Our eyes met. She said, “I wondered if it was you. You’re driving Doug’s car now. Cory’s fixing yours?”

I started crying hard then. She pulled me into her arms and held me close. She said, “How could you think I would turn against you? I love you! You’re the best friend I’ve ever had. I don’t know what happened that night. But I know you. I know what kind of person you are.”

She grinned and said, “I didn’t even call them up to get the reward.”

“Oh god, Carol! It was my fault. We went to a party and I had a few drinks. Doug didn’t know I was drinking. When he realized it he tried to make me pull over but you know how I get. I wouldn’t let him tell me what to do. The woman’s dog ran out in front of me and I swerved right into her.

“I panicked then. All I could think about was the two days I spent in jail when I did it before. You remember how I got. I nearly lost my mind! And I’m still on probation. I couldn’t stay there. I just couldn’t. Doug tried to get out and help her but I sped out of there like my underwear was on fire.

“Delon was outside talking on his cell phone when I came weaving down the street. He recorded it on his phone and took pictures of the damage to my car when we went inside.

“I stayed home from work on Monday. I was too upset to work. That was when Delon showed up at my door and took over my life. Do you hate me? I’ve done some terrible things since that day.”

Carol lightly caressed my cheek and said, “If she had her dog on a leash as the law requires she’d have been alright. No, darling. I feel sorry for her. But I think I feel sorrier for you. And now I owe you a debt. I can’t believe I did the things I did this evening.”

She sighed, shivered violently and said, “I feel guilty for cheating on Bob. But I want to do those things again.”

I kissed her and said, “I’m so glad. I knew you’d enjoy it. How could you not?”

Her fingers were tracing my labia again. She asked, “What was it like, watching Cindy suck your husband’s cock? Didn’t it bother you?”

I grinned and admitted, “Not in the least. It turned me on. Everything we did that night turned me on.

“Carol. I have a very good idea of what you’re going through right now thanks to me, Doug and Cory. My experience was different. I didn’t have a choice and I had to do much worse things. But you know, after far too short a time I’ve started to enjoy a lot of it. Like sucking cocks. I’ve always thought that was disgusting and demeaning. You know. We’ve discussed how we felt about it.

“Now I enjoy it and I’m kicking myself in the ass for waiting until this late in my life to figure that out. I feel even guiltier for depriving Doug of all that pleasure for eight long years. I was so stupid!”

Carol looked at me for a couple of minutes. She wants to ask me something. It looks like she has a question she wants to ask but she’s afraid to say what she’s thinking.

It took her a few moments to gather the courage but finally she asked, “What else? What else have you discovered that you enjoy?”

I grinned sheepishly and said, “You already learned that I enjoy eating pussy. I like that a lot now. I like having sex with more than one man at a time. It turns me on to have two cocks in me at the same time. I like black cocks. They look so virile! And the contrast in our skin color is exciting to me. I like being told what to do. I enjoy being embarrassed and humiliated. I get excited when someone makes me give myself to some strange man. Well, not always. Some guys are just too creepy to fuck. I even like getting my ass fucked if the guy knows what he’s doing and takes the time to do it right.

“I really get hot when I’m blindfolded and my wrists and ankles are in leather cuffs attached to the corners of the bed. God, Carol! You don’t know what sex is until you’ve been blindfolded and made helpless!”

I felt the tip of her finger enter me. She’s moving so cautiously, as if she’s expecting some sort of trap. Or maybe she thinks I won’t notice what she’s doing.

I sighed and smiled at her. But I didn’t encourage her. I decided to let her experiment at her own pace.

She had her finger inside of me up to about the second knuckle when she said, “But those were just the things you liked. What about the bad things?”

That’s the part I don’t want to talk about. I avoided the subject. Instead of answering I said, “That’s why I desperately need to find a cure for Delon. He has some strange ideas about what’s sexy.”

She said, “I can’t believe I’m doing this!”

But as she slipped a second finger inside of me asked, “Like what? What did he make you do?”

“Carol, I don’t know if you can handle that. Let’s talk about something else, like how nice your fingers feel inside of me.”

“I want to know. After all the things you’ve admitted to, I can’t imagine what could be so awful that you’re so embarrassed you have to leave it out.”

I tried to think of some nice way to put her off but she firmly demanded, “Tell me, Brooke.”

I sighed and although I already know the answer I reluctantly asked, “Ever have a man piss in your mouth?”

Her eyes almost popped out of her head. She gasped and exclaimed, “He did that to you?!”

“A dozen men have done that to me. I’ve gotten pretty good at swallowing. I never spill a drop.”

I expected to see her turn green and start gagging. She’s obviously shocked. But instead of pulling back she whispered, “What’s it like?”

“It’s just as awful as it sounds. You get used to it after a while, though. And I’ve discovered a trick that makes it easier. If I take the head of their cocks into my throat it all goes straight down without having to swallow it. It’s much easier that way.”

“You’re serious!”

I nodded, but I felt myself blushing.

She worked that over in her mind for a few minutes. Then she asked, “What else?”

I’ve already revealed as much as I’m willing to. I started to pull away, but she pulled me back and demanded to know what I’m not telling her.

A minor battle of wills played out in silence for a couple of minutes. I’m more than a little surprised to find myself losing!

I said, “Carol, I...”

“What else.”

I looked down. I can’t bear to look at her face when I whispered, “I sucked his dog’s cock while they broadcast it over the internet to thousands of paying customers.”

I finally looked up to see her reaction. I’m stunned! She’s excited!!

She saw my expression when I realized it and it was her turn to blush. But she didn’t look away. Instead she demanded, “Tell me about it.”

“Carol! I don’t believe you!!”

She blushed and looked very guilty. But I instinctively know it isn’t because of what she’s saying. She’s keeping something from me! I’ll be a son of a bitch! This shit is turning conservative, cock shy Carol on!

Suddenly control is shifting back in my direction. I smiled and said, “Your turn, Carol. I’ll tell you after you tell me.”

She smiled. I think she’s beginning to enjoy the give and take of this strange conversation. She looked at me appraisingly for a moment and finally said, “When I was thirteen I let a dog lick my pussy. I used to babysit for some people who owned a really nice black Lab. We never had pets and I was afraid of him at first. But after a while he would keep me company on those long quiet nights after the kids went to bed.

“Sometimes something would get him going. I never knew if it was because of a female dog in the neighborhood coming in season or if there was something about me that caught his attention. When he got in the mood he could be pretty determined. Usually he just tried to hump my leg and I had to keep pushing him away. But one day I had to go there right after school. I was wearing a short skirt and since I was alone I wasn’t paying much attention to the way I was sitting. That dog came up, rested his head on my thigh and started sniffing.

“He seemed to be behaving himself so I gave him a pat on the head and ignored him. I ignored him right up until I felt his nose pressed up against the crotch of my underwear. An electric shock ran through me like you wouldn’t believe. I stared down at him as he sniffed around my crotch. I was shocked. But the pressure of his nose against my mound was probably the most exciting thing that ever happened to me up to that point. So I didn’t stop him. Not even when he started using his tongue!

“He started getting really carried away. His butt was dancing around like crazy. It was like he was having sex but there was no female under him. That was how I had my first orgasm.

“Later we did it again. Only the second time we did it I removed my panties first. I sat there with my legs wide open after I took my panties off hoping like crazy that he’d do it again. He did. And I loved it!

“After that I always wore a skirt when I babysat at that house. And I always took my panties off as soon as the kids went to bed. That was all I ever did with him. But later, when I began to masturbate, I would often imagine him fucking me like a bitch in heat. In my fantasies I was always being taken against my will. The circumstances were usually vague. But it was always something like he would catch me bending down to pick something up and jump on my back. I couldn’t get loose and he would take me over and over.

“I never did it, though. I never had the nerve. I used to look at his cock after he licked my pussy. It got so hard I felt sorry for him. I touched it a couple of times to see what it felt like. I thought about putting it in my mouth and I don’t even know where that idea came from. But I never did. I couldn’t. The picture of it I used to get in my horny teenage mind always excited me. But I just couldn’t make myself do something so...

“But you’ve done it! I need to know what it was like, Brooke. Please.”

I was surprised by the desperation in her voice. I almost can’t believe this is the same Carol who just a few hours ago I knew would never speak to me again after what she saw me doing in the garage.

And tonight, the things we did with Cory downstairs! She wasn’t acting. She was nervous. She went along reluctantly, allowed herself to be led. But while she clearly enjoyed the things we did, it was just as obvious she would never have done those things without me there to ... well, maybe not make her, but make it seem alright.

I’ve known her too well for too long. The things she did downstairs this evening were definitely not things she would typically allow herself to do. How does she reconcile the adult, conservative, happily married woman she thought she had become with her first sexual experiences?! Who is the real Carol? The girl who has sex with dogs, or the woman who thinks sex is a chore a wife performs as seldom as possible in order to satisfy her husband’s needs?

I’m not certain I know what I want to say to her about the most disgusting thing I’ve ever done in my life. But watching her, seeing how unpredictably she reacted to the idea of doing something like that, seeing how very badly she wants to hear all the disgusting details is a strange feeling.

I sighed and even though I still have no idea what I’m going to say I began to try to describe what I did with Delon’s dog that afternoon.

“I didn’t want to do it. He said he was making me do it to punish me. But that was just bullshit and we both knew it. On the first day he came over here he loaded a bunch of dirty stories and dirty pictures he downloaded from the internet onto my computer. He makes me read the stories and look at two dozen pictures almost every night while he and any number of other men watch me play with myself on a webcam he attached to my computer.

“So far all the stories are about black men raping or blackmailing white girls and women into sexual slavery. About half of the pictures are of white women being taken by black men and they seldom look like they are submitting willingly.

“The other pictures are of women with animals. Mostly they are sucking off or getting fucked by dogs. But some of them are with horses or donkeys. There are thousands of pictures, though. So I don’t know what else I’m apt to discover. Those women don’t seem to be willing participants, either.”

I saw the need in her eyes. I smiled and said, “I’ll show you the pictures later if you’d like.”

She’s embarrassed by how badly she wants to see them. I can’t believe this is the same woman who has been my friend for all these years!

“I had probably seen a dozen or more of the pictures before he made me do it. I had a vague idea of what it was like. Before it happened he took me to his room and showed me an email from a woman who claims to do it all the time for her “Master.” Her description was very detailed and totally accurate, so I have to believe she was telling the truth.

“I read it so that I’d know what to expect. Do you know? Do you know what a dog’s orgasm is like?”

She shook her head and said, “No. I imagined it. But I forced myself to put it out of my head. Later, when we got computers and the internet I was older and dating. I still thought about it sometimes. But I fought the impulse to look into it.”

I described in detail what it was like. I thought about showing her the DVD. But I’m going to have to look at it first. I can’t remember if her husband can be seen in any of the footage. I decided it would be best not to mention the DVD until I’ve screened it.

She was almost panting by the time I finished telling her what sucking a dog’s cock is like. I ended by saying, “I pissed Delon off this morning. He ordered me to take this Wednesday off. He’s going to punish me. I’m pretty certain that means I’ll be fucking his dog this time. Have you seen his dog?”

She shook her head.

“He has a huge Rottweiler. The damn thing weighs half again as much as I do. His head is nearly as wide as my shoulders!”

“Oh my! He sounds ... big.”

I laughed and said, “If you mean well hung you’re right. His cock isn’t as large as Cory’s. But it doesn’t miss it by much.”

I’m still having trouble believing the reaction she’s having to all this. She has always been even more conservative than me. And that’s saying something! Carol is the last woman on earth I would have suspected of harboring such kinky fantasies. And yet she’s still reluctant to suck a cock!

I reminded myself that for her the concept of sex with a dog has been all about her own pleasure. The other parts, the nasty parts with the tastes and the smells and the ugliness of reality, she hasn’t experienced those.

I finally said, “If you take your fingers out of my cunt I’ll take you across the hall and let you see some of the pictures.”

She grinned and blushed. But she didn’t remove her finger immediately. She leaned closer and kissed my lips lightly. She said, “I’m surprised at how much I’m enjoying this. I had no idea.”

“I know what you mean. I’ve been with three women now. All three have been in the last six days. I was shocked when I discovered it was kind of exciting. But I’m not going anywhere, Carol. We can do it again whenever you wish.”

She said, “I think I’d like that.”

“What about Cory?”

She sighed and answered, “I’m ashamed to admit it, but I know I’d like that, too. You were right. That was the hottest fuck I’ve ever had. I feel guilty. But I’d hate to think that I could never experience that again.”

She worked her fingers around inside of me for a moment longer and then slowly pulled them out. I guided her fingers to my lips and licked them clean. When I was finished I grinned and said, “I’ll be happy to suck your cock anytime.”

She laughed and said, “Watching you makes me almost wish I had one!”

We got up and went across the hall to the computer room. I opened the file with the photos and went through the thumbnails until I found a decent sized grouping of the sort of pictures she’s interested in. I opened up the first one and got up so she could sit down. I pulled a straight chair over beside her and together we went through a large group of photographs and several video clips.

She saw everything. She saw white women having sex with black men in just about every possible combination. She saw women drinking piss out of men’s cocks. I watched her face. She looked at them knowing that I’ve done the exact same thing for a dozen different men. I could almost read her thoughts when she sat there, staring, wondering what it must have been like for me, maybe even wondering if she could do it.

But the pictures which drew her in, the pictures on which she focused, were the pictures of women sucking off and getting fucked by dogs. As in almost all of the photos I’ve seen from the disk Delon loaded on my computer, almost every woman in those pictures was obviously not a willing participant. If Carol had any thoughts on that subject she kept them to herself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.