Brooke Can't Drink
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2010 by Vulgus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - An awful lot of bad things happen to a young wife as a result of a little problem she has when she drinks.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Body Modification  

While the water was warming up in the shower I brushed my teeth until my gums were bleeding. I used half a bottle of mouthwash. I offered Cindy a spare toothbrush and she gratefully accepted, anxious to get the taste of cum and piss out her mouth. I got into the shower and Cindy joined me there a few minutes later. She washed my hair and then started carefully washing my much-abused body.

Her soapy hands slid over me and it was very relaxing at first. But as I leaned against the shower wall with my eyes closed her touch slowly became more than relaxing. I can’t believe that after everything that happened to me today I’m starting to feel aroused!

But I am and I think she realized it. She soaped me up thoroughly before she pressed her breasts against my back, carefully took me into her arms and quietly asked, “Can I ask you a question?”

I dread the question. From the tone of her voice, I’m pretty certain I know what the subject is. But we need each other, now more than ever. There’s always a chance she’ll end up doing what I had to do today if she doesn’t get smart and tell Delon to fuck off. So, as much as I don’t want to talk about it I nodded.

She hesitated for a moment before getting up the nerve to ask, “What was it like? Was it as awful as it looked?”

I know it’s mostly just curiosity. But it’s obvious from her tone she’s worried that someday Delon will make her do something like that, too. She’s dealing with a different set of circumstances than I am. She isn’t being blackmailed. She has a choice. She can refuse. Except that she can’t. Not really. She knows that if he orders her to have sex with his dog she’ll do it, no matter how horrified she is by what he’s ordering her to do. She’ll do what he tells her to do until she finds the strength to say no. I hope for her sake she finds that strength soon.

I thought about it for a moment. How do I really feel about the things I just did? It still makes me shudder with revulsion every time I think about it. But as disgusting as sucking a dog’s cock is, and it truly is nasty, I don’t think it’s the worst thing I did today.

I sighed and tried to explain how I felt to her. I told her about the email Delon made me read before I did it which prepared me for everything that was going to happen. The information that strange, anonymous woman provided helped a lot.

I tried to describe what it had been like. I told her that the hard part to deal with wasn’t the physical aspects of it. It’s possible, maybe even necessary, to convince myself it’s just another cock when you get right down to it. Although there was a hell of a lot of it, the crap coming out of it was just more cum. It’s the mental anguish and the far too vivid mental images with which I’m having trouble coping. That’s the real bitch.

A week ago I couldn’t have even imagined that I would ever do the things I’ve done today. None of it! Not the dog, the kids, the gangbang, sex with Cindy, and certainly not a televised porn show. But as horrible as it was, sucking a dog’s cock isn’t the worst thing I did today.

I hated being forced to have sex with three young boys, especially the two fourteen-year-olds. That bothers me and I still worry for two reasons. I wonder how the things they saw and the things they did might affect them. And I worry what might happen to me if they can’t keep their mouths shut about it.

All those men pissing in my mouth was even more disgusting and much harder to do than sucking a dog’s cock. But for me, as strange as it probably sounds, the most humiliating thing I did today was to have sex with Mr. Paget and Bob Chase. Doing those things with Steve and with Bob Steadman bothers me too. But Mr. Paget and Bob Chase were my friends. I know their wives. Bob Chase’s wife is a close friend. How will I be able to look those two women in the eyes after today?

I know Delon has more horrors, worse horrors in store for me. I don’t doubt for a second that before very long I’m going to be on my knees at some farm outside of town being raped by all sorts of nasty animals. But in order to maintain my sanity I realize I’m going to have to compartmentalize that horror. I’m going to have to learn how to keep those horrible things separate from my real life. At least I’ll have to try.

I can’t do that with so much of what I was forced to do today with, and to, my friends and my neighbors. I wish I could go for the entire rest of my life and never see another animal’s cock. The experience has been every bit as disgusting as I feared. But it’s the idea that I just spent hours fucking my friends, my long-time neighbors, that’s preying on my conscience.

After my rambling answer to Cindy’s question she took me into her arms and held me, careful not to put too much pressure on my piercings. I slowly turned around in her comforting arms. I put my arms around her and together we enjoyed being held and comforted. I noticed, though, that I didn’t cry. I wonder if I’m finally running out of tears.

I finally pulled myself together and started washing my new best friend. After I washed her hair I started lathering up her sexy body. Running my hands over her breasts and her hairless pussy served to remind me of the rings that now desecrate my body.

I much preferred the way I looked before I acquired the humiliating body jewelry. But I noticed today that those rings aren’t just for show. Even through the pain that remains those rings had an effect on the way my body responded to having intercourse. The pleasant feeling of having a nice hard cock plunging into me has become so much more erotic. I find myself wondering if what I feel now is just a bit more like what it must feel like to have a cock. There was so much more direct stimulation suffusing my body whenever a hard cock was plunging into my warm, wet, needy pussy today. To a lesser degree it even made anal sex more stimulating.

I don’t like having rings in my body. But I can’t complain about the effect they have when I’m being fucked. I wonder what it will be like when I’m able to lay on my back, spread my legs and welcome a man into me in that position for the first time.

While we were drying off, Cindy asked, “Doesn’t it bother you that Doug is watching those DVDs?”

“Some of it bothers me. There are some things I wish he wouldn’t see, wouldn’t know about. I would have preferred that he never saw those deviates pissing in my mouth. I’d be much happier if he were never to see me with the dog.”

I paused for a minute and then I asked, “Have you noticed the changes in me this week?”

She smiled and asked, “Do you mean besides the rings?”

But then she got serious and said, “Yes. I have. But to be honest I’ve been a lot more preoccupied by the changes I’ve been going through. I never imagined I’d end up like this.”

She looked away, blushed and said, “But god help me I’m enjoying the hell out of it.”

I lifted her chin and turned her face towards me. I gently kissed her lips and said, “I know. And I think I understand how you feel because to a lesser degree I’m going through the same changes you are. I hate Delon and I hate what he’s doing to me. And yet sometimes I find myself getting so turned on despite every effort to control myself. I’ve had so many orgasms this week I can’t count them all. If I could take it all back I don’t know if I would or not. I’d have to think about it long and hard.

“Doug has been going through changes, too. One of those changes is that, just like me, he’s discovering that he gets aroused by things that he never thought he would.

“Watching those DVDs turns him on like neither one of would have believed. Not everything he sees excites him, of course. But a lot of it does. The situation I’m in does. The sight of his once conservative, straight-laced, uptight wife being treated like a helpless sex slave by that pervert next door gives him a hard on and I’m glad it does. He has seen some of the things Delon has made me do at work and that turns him on, too.

“I find that I like it when Doug gets turned on. For one thing it gives me reason to hope that our marriage can survive this. But it’s more than that. I’ve always enjoyed making love to Doug ... well, almost always. I’m honest enough with myself to remember that I was much too self-centered before this all started and I was far too ... oh hell! I was a bitch.

“I think I realized I was a bitch, too. But I thought that was how I was supposed to be. I’m different now and Doug is different now. I don’t know how it’s going to end. But there are times when we are together and happy now and I feel closer to him than I ever did before. I’m happy for that.”

Cindy and I both brushed our teeth again before going downstairs. We can still taste cum and I’m afraid my breath must surely smell like cum after consuming so much of the slimy stuff.

I took her to my bedroom and waited with her while she put her dress back on. She cocked an eyebrow at me when she realized I’m not getting dressed.

I grinned and explained, “Lately I don’t wear a lot of clothes around the house. It started out because I don’t like anything touching the rings. But Doug and I both like me better this way. Does it bother you?”

She smiled and said, “It would have a week ago. No, Brooke. I think you look beautiful. It doesn’t bother me at all.”

I thought about what Delon said before he let us leave. I wonder how Cindy would react if I ordered her to take her dress off and get down on her knees in front of Doug. I wonder how Doug would react! I didn’t say anything. But if the moment seems right I decided to find out for myself how they’ll react after dinner.

We joined Doug in the kitchen. He already has supper almost ready. He doesn’t have a drop of Italian blood in him but he makes the best Italian food I’ve ever eaten. His spaghetti sauce is no exception. He took some sauce out of the freezer when I brought Cindy home for dinner and has been heating it up. The garlic bread is ready to go into the oven and the water is heating up for the pasta. Three glasses of our favorite red wine are already poured and waiting on the table.

We sat at the kitchen table and sipped wine. Doug seems more embarrassed by my nudity than either Cindy or me. Doug knows Cindy, of course. He hired her and he sees her whenever he comes to my office. That used to be quite often. He’s been avoiding it this week.

He doesn’t know her intimately the way I do now, though. Over the last couple of days I’ve described to him about how easily first Cindy and then Helen submitted to Delon and how much they seem to enjoy the things he makes them do now. That knowledge didn’t make it any easier for us to find a neutral topic of discussion while we waited for dinner.

After a long silence, Doug said, “I don’t suppose you want to discuss the day’s events?”

I smiled and replied, “Not all of it. You’ll see the DVD in a day or two I’m afraid. It’s going to be a bad one. But Cindy and I spent a lot of time eating pussy. You’ll like that part.”

They both blushed at that. But it gave me another idea for something to do after dinner. Because the truth is, like most men, I’m certain Doug would really enjoy seeing that happen right before his eyes.

With a straight face Doug said, “I guess I won’t ask you when you’re going to wash my car.”

My answer was to show him my middle finger. On a more serious note I asked, “Did you see who was there today?”

The smile left his face and he nodded.

I sighed and said, “I don’t know how I’m going to be able to face Carol or Mrs. Paget now. Mr. Paget was the only half decent guy there today. Bob was nearly as bad as Delon. And that guy that moved in up the street last year. His name is Steve. He’s at least as big an asshole as Delon!”

After a short, uncomfortable silence we changed the subject. There was no more talk of sex or of the things that are happening to me across the street. Doug made and served supper and basked in Cindy’s compliments about his cooking. He should. He deserves them.

I bragged about how he does half the cooking and half the housework, too. Doug wasn’t comfortable with that subject, either. But I’m proud of him and I like bragging about him.

We took the last of our wine into the living room after dinner. Doug sat in his recliner and I sat in my chair. Cindy was about to sit on the couch when in a stern voice I said, “Cindy. Don’t sit down. Take your dress off ... now!”

It was hard to tell whether Cindy or Doug was more shocked. But there was an instant change in the atmosphere in the room. I looked into Cindy’s eyes and I realized immediately that this is going to work. This is going to be fun. I could tell by the expressions that both of them were trying to hide.

Cindy put her glass down and turned to face us. She was blushing like crazy, but she slowly removed her dress while Doug stared as if he couldn’t quite believe that this is happening to him.

We watched her undress and when she was naked I ordered her to stand beside Doug’s chair so that he can, “check out your cunt and those nice little tits.”

She suppressed a grin and tried to look suitably humble as she stood there and let my husband feel her up.

Doug glanced at me from time to time as if he can’t believe I’m okay with this even though I’m the one giving the orders. For my part, I discovered that I kind of like giving orders. It isn’t as much fun as being told what to do. Like Cindy, I’ve discovered that I enjoy being “used.” I don’t like it when it’s taken to the extremes to which Delon is taking it. But when everyone is being more or less reasonable it can be very exciting. Being told what to do can, in a strange way that I don’t entirely understand, set me free to enjoy sex more than I ever have before.

Now I’m discovering that it’s fun being on the other team, too.

I was a little surprised myself when I realized that I like using Cindy to turn my husband on. I’ve thought about it and it sounded like fun in my head. But I was never really certain what the reality of it would be like. How would I feel if it actually came to pass? Now I know. I think that I would do anything for Doug, especially now. I owe him a lot after what I’ve put him through. But doing things like this for him, things that would have been inconceivable a week ago, is a lot more fun than I realized. Even after what Cindy and I went through today, this is exciting.

I let Doug explore her sexy body for a few minutes before I said, “Cindy, you owe me for all the pleasure I gave you today. Spread that afghan out on the floor in front of Doug. You’re going to eat my pussy for a while before I let Doug have you.”

She obeyed instantly as soon as Doug finally drew his fingers out of her sopping wet pussy.

I waited until she finished spreading the afghan on the carpet. I stretched out on the floor at my husband’s feet and rested my hand on his leg. I smiled up at him and said, “Cindy, eat my cunt. And if you know what’s good for you, you’ll show a lot more enthusiasm than you did when you were sucking all the cum out of it earlier.”

She dove between my legs and started kissing and licking my thighs. Just before her lips reached my pussy I lifted my legs. Without any further instruction she changed course and began to eat my asshole as if it were the sweetest treat in the world.

While she drove her tongue into my ass I said to Doug, “Wait until you try this, babe. Sweet little Cindy is very good at eating ass. I think you’re going to really enjoy having her tongue up inside of you.”

Doug looked down at us as if dumbstruck. Cindy just moaned and worked my ass for all she was worth. She really is very good at it. I nearly had an orgasm while she was eating my ass! But after letting her please me that way for several very enjoyable minutes I lowered my legs back down to the floor. She didn’t even hesitate. She demonstrated to my husband and me how good she has become at eating pussy in the last few days.

She teased the sensitive skin around my clit with the tip of her tongue, being very careful not to irritate the piercing. She did an excellent job and I was well satisfied by the time I pushed her over onto her back and got up on top of her.

The sixty-nine that followed lasted for a very long time. It was almost impossible to keep up with the orgasms we enjoyed. I never forgot about Doug sitting right there watching us. Knowing he’s there and enjoying the show made it much more exciting for me. But primarily this is just Act 1. This is about Cindy and me pleasing each other while entertaining and arousing my long-suffering husband.

We kept it up until I couldn’t take it any longer. I think Cindy would have continued all night if I let her. But I finally sat up and moved out of the way. I smiled up at Doug and asked, “Would you like to fuck this slutty cunt, darling?”

He grinned and jumped to his feet. While he was ripping his clothes off I said, “If you would prefer I’ll prepare her ass. You can fuck her anywhere you like. And by that I mean you can fuck her at work, too. You can fuck her in her office, in my office, on the work floor with everyone watching. You can fuck her mouth or her slutty cunt or her ass. She’s just like me now. She’s fuck meat. She’s a piece of ass for men to use and abuse.”

I smiled down at Cindy and asked, “Aren’t you, sweetheart?”

“Oh god yes!!”

Doug dropped to his knees between her legs. He pulled my head closer and kissed my lips. He smiled and licked her pussy juice from around my lips and said, “That was the hottest fucking thing I’ve ever seen. If this is what it’s like to be married to fuck meat then I wouldn’t have it any other way.”

I smiled and guided his cock into her pussy as he moved into position over her. I pulled my hand away and watched my wonderful husband fuck my new best friend violently. I was surprised at how exciting it is to watch them. I’ll admit that before I actually saw it happening I was a little nervous. I was afraid that when I saw it happen I might have doubts. I don’t. It’s a huge turn on.

It’s obvious they don’t have any doubts, either. I watched them for a few minutes before I stretched out beside Cindy. She turned her head to smile at me and we kissed. We continued to kiss and as my husband fucked her well-used pussy I reached between them and teased her lust swollen clit.

She started cumming immediately. Her orgasms were loud and violent. I can only imagine how her tight little cunt must be clamping down on Doug’s cock. It obviously felt very good to him, too. He started cumming before her orgasm ended.

He remained in place on top of her after he came. I eased my hand out from between them and watched as he continued to slowly grind his pubic bone against her while they smiled at each other. I watched as she quickly built up to another orgasm just from having him grind his pelvis against her.

I didn’t say anything. But I found myself wondering if Delon plans to have her pierced, too. It looks like what they’re doing might be more interesting with a ring through her clit.

Doug stayed over Cindy for a few minutes, enjoying the way her hot pussy feels on his cock. He looked over to make sure I’m not upset. I think it must have been obvious how happy I am for him, for both of them. He smiled and quietly said, “I love you.”

I chuckled and said, “I’ll bet that’s something you never thought you’d say while you had your dick stuck in another woman’s pussy.”

He and Cindy both laughed. Cindy said, “I can’t believe you two! But I think it’s great the way you’re handling this.”

We finally got up and finished our wine. We’re more relaxed now and we’re able to talk more openly about the things that are happening to us. I found that being able to talk about those things so openly, especially with someone who, to a slightly lesser degree, is experiencing what I am made me feel a little better about myself.

Cindy lives alone and has no boyfriend. So rather than send her home to an empty apartment I ordered her to spend the night. She didn’t mind at all. I gave her a t-shirt to put on. It only came down halfway over her cute little ass. I sent her out in only her shoes and the t-shirt to move her car out of the street and park it in our driveway.

While she was moving her car I made Doug comfortable on the couch and put one of Delon’s DVDs on to entertain him. I took Cindy’s shirt back as soon as she returned and ordered her to suck my husband’s cock while he watched the DVD. I watched them for a few minutes before going into the kitchen and cleaning up the mess we made at dinner.

Delon hadn’t said anything to make me think I’m excused from doing my homework at nine o’clock, so I had to assume it’s still required. At nine I went up to the computer room and turned everything on. It’s a good thing I did. He’s online and responded immediately to my request to enter a chat room. He immediately began inviting others. We were joined by a growing number of newcomers. Nearly two dozen new men were there to witness my humiliation this evening. I wondered as they logged on if any of them were my newly debauched neighbors. I know Steve would get a kick out of the things Delon is making me do every evening.

I opened up the first of the twelve photographs I’m required to look at and began teasing my pussy. I had to keep an eye on the obscene comments on the side of my screen in case anyone is telling me to do something or asking me a question. But as usual, they were talking among themselves about me, not to me.

I know it’s just a coincidence. It has to be. But all twelve pictures in the first set of twelve this evening featured sex with animals. I looked at all those unwilling, unhappy women and knew what it was like to be them. Many of them were crying while performing those perverted acts to amuse a man or a group of men. None of the women in this batch of pictures gave the impression they were willing performers.

The pictures are disgusting. But even more disturbing, as I sat there playing with myself to amuse close to two dozen men I discovered that on this night, even after the traumatic day I’ve had, I wasn’t remaining totally unaffected.

I feel sorry for those poor women. But I imagined myself in their place in those pictures and now it isn’t all in the abstract. I’ve joined their ranks. I’ve sucked a dog’s cock and swallowed his cum. I know what his cock feels like in my hand and in my mouth. It’s only been hours since I performed that perverted act for the amusement of the men who enjoy humiliating and degrading and using me. I can vividly remember the smells and the sounds and the tastes.

I have no doubt that there are already photographs of me with a dog’s cock in my mouth on the internet. Perverts all around the world might be masturbating while looking at me with a dog ejaculating in my mouth at this very moment!

The first eight pictures this evening are of women on their hands and knees sucking and fucking dogs. In the next two pictures the women were strapped down to benches, totally helpless while large dogs have sex with them. I was able to relate to them. I wasn’t strapped down. But I was helpless or I would never have submitted to such a perverse act. Still, I can appreciate the subtle difference. I can’t help wondering what it would be like to be restrained that way. It’s scary enough the way Delon made me do it.

The last two photos were of a young girl I recognized from previous pictures. She’s with a different horse this time. It startled me that I recognized her from earlier pictures. The girl isn’t crying in these pictures. But there’s a dazed look on her face that upset me. She looks so totally helpless, so lost and hopeless that it broke my heart.

In the first picture she had the head of the horse’s huge cock in her mouth. In the second her face and her tits were covered in white cream. It was over. The horse had cum. But she still had that look on her face.

It made me ill to think that this is what excites Delon and his growing number of perverted friends. This is what they want to see happen to me. But the fate of that poor young girl concerns me even more. I feel the need to somehow help her. Realistically I know there’s no way I could ever find her. But more than all the other women I’ve seen in those pictures her fate weighs heavy on my mind.

I closed the picture viewer and opened the story I’m reading. I returned to the place where I left off but before I got started, Delon pointed out that this is not where I left off.

It surprised me to learn he’s keeping track. It added significantly to my embarrassment when I was forced to admit that I read some of the story earlier today. I didn’t tell him it was to prepare me to go to his house this morning.

The men who are watching me seem amused when I admitted that I’m reading on my own now. I didn’t try to explain my reasoning. They won’t understand and it doesn’t matter what they think.

I played with my tender, well fucked pussy and read the disgusting story Delon provided for my reading pleasure. Occasionally my mind would wander. I wondered for a moment what kind of person spends their time writing this crap. They should be locked up. They’re sick!

But once again I found that after all the things Delon has done to me this week it’s much easier to imagine myself doing the things I’m reading about. And once again I’m disturbed when I began to detect signs of my own arousal as I read.

Delon let me stop reading after fifteen minutes. I was relieved because if I continued reading much longer I might have ended up masturbating for real. That would have been very embarrassing because the story has gotten really disgusting.

Instead of looking at twelve more pictures tonight, Delon ordered me to spend an hour answering emails from my fans.

I’m afraid to even open my email now. And I still have no idea how to respond to all those perverts and their disgusting comments. I made the mistake of telling Delon that. He warned me that I’d better figure something out and I’d better be nice to them or he’ll start answering my emails and making dates for me.

He would, too!

I opened my email program and groaned in dismay. There were hundreds of new emails! Most of the new ones were from men and even a few women who watched me suck a dog’s cock this afternoon.

I started going through them. There are a lot of really sick fucks out there! I wasn’t making any progress at all until I found a way to speed it up. I wrote out a vague but nasty response that was general enough to respond to most of the comments and after copying it I pasted it into nearly every response I sent out.

There were a few emails which required something more specific from me. But the generic response satisfied a large number of them. I worked as fast as I could without really paying that much attention to what I was reading until just before I quit for the night.

Just before I finished my assignment, I came across an email from someone who knows me! He provided enough information about me and about my past that I know he’s someone who knows me and has known me for a long time. From the things he or she said I realized that they’re someone who knew me while I was still in school. They either went to school with me or lived near me at the time. He, I have to assume it’s a he, wasn’t just jerking me around. It’s obvious he knew me pretty well back then. But he didn’t identify himself.

As if he thought it would please me he bragged about how he’s been downloading the pictures Delon is posting to that sick website. He eagerly admitted that he paid to watch me suck a dog’s cock today. He has already ordered the DVD! That’s the first I’ve heard of the DVD being sold but I’m not surprised.

He asked me some very personal questions about the things he has seen me doing in the pictures. I couldn’t answer him. Not yet. My mind was blown by the fact that someone I know is following my journey into perversion. I suppose it was inevitable. It’s something I feared would happen. It’s just as unsettling as I feared it would be. I’m able to take some small comfort from the impression I get that he doesn’t know where I live now.

I put that email aside until tomorrow. I’ll have to think about my response to that one. I answered a couple dozen more with my copy and paste response. When I finished for the night I created a folder and moved the answered emails into it. I managed to answer close to seventy-five emails with the copy and paste method. I deleted another couple hundred spam messages. It’s daunting to see how many unopened emails remain to be answered. There are still nearly four hundred of them!

I’m nearly as upset by all the spam. I never received this much spam before Delon put my email address on that fucking website!

I shut down my computer and went down the hall to rejoin my husband and Cindy. They went to bed an hour ago. When I entered my bedroom I found Doug lying in bed on his stomach. Cindy was between his legs eating his ass like a pro. Doug smiled up at me and said, “You were right. She’s very good at this.”

I kissed him and went into the bathroom. I used the toilet and washed up. I brushed my teeth and stood staring at my reflection in the mirror. I’m amazed that I can recognize myself after all I’ve been through. But I do see changes. There are the rings, of course. But there are other more subtle changes in my face. Something in my eyes is different. I suspect something has been taken from me that can never be returned.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.