Brooke Can't Drink - Cover

Brooke Can't Drink

Copyright© 2010 by Vulgus

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - An awful lot of bad things happen to a young wife as a result of a little problem she has when she drinks.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Body Modification  

I stood on my front porch and looked across the street. All of the homes on this narrow residential street have small front lawns. It isn’t very far from my front porch to Delon’s house. I can see what’s waiting for me across the street. Delon, Jarek, Cory and Darnell are sitting in lawn chairs just inside the garage. Cindy is sitting in Darnell’s lap. Even from my front porch I can see that his hand is up under her short skirt and one of her tits is exposed.

When I stepped outside he let her up. She knew what to do without any further instructions from Delon. She picked up that fucking movie camera and pointed it at me! She began filming immediately, capturing me crossing the street from my house in the super slutty I dress I’m wearing in an attempt to mollify Delon.

I took a deep breath and tried one last time to calm down. I don’t expect to be able to walk across the street and face those boys and whatever obscene activities they have planned for me and still remain calm. But I didn’t expect to feel the way I do, either. I’m so nervous I’m nearly hyperventilating. My heart is beating so loud I’m not certain I’ll be able to hear what they’re telling me to do when I reach them! I’m afraid that if I don’t calm down a little I’m going to faint.

I looked around and saw that I’m not the only one who noticed what Darnell was doing with Cindy. Many of my neighbors are already out working in their yards, doing yard work or washing their cars.

It’s embarrassingly obvious that a few of them noticed Delon and his friends. They saw the things that Darnell was doing to Cindy and they had been standing around watching, making no attempt to be discreet about it. They continued to watch curiously when Cindy got to her feet and began filming me walking across the street to join them.

I was painfully aware that the neighbors are watching me now. But I avoided looking at them. I concentrated on Delon and his friends and on Cindy and hoped that none of my neighbors noticed how revealing my slutty dress is.

I smiled weakly at Cindy and then tried to ignore her and the camera. I came to a stop in front of Delon. He looked me over and obviously approved of what I’m wearing. He and his friends did, after all, buy it for me.

He glanced at the handful of string I was carrying and said, “Pick one.”

That was a no brainer! One of the tiny bikinis consists of three pieces of sheer fabric that only just cover but don’t conceal my nipples and my slit. The other is a slightly more substantial crocheted suit. The lining has been removed but even without the lining it still covers more than the one he calls a Wicked Weasel.

I separated the two suits and held up the almost flesh colored, crocheted suit. Delon smiled in amusement and said, “See, Cindy? I told you she’d let you wear that one.”

The prick!

He took the crocheted suit from my hand and held it out to Cindy. Darnell took the camera from her and turned it on us. Delon ordered us to step into the garage and change into the suits.

I glanced around, hoping against hope that my neighbors had lost interest and were going about their business. I should have known better. It looked like half a dozen people up and down the street were watching us curiously, including my next-door neighbor and the man who lives one house up from him who just happens to be close friends with Doug and me.

Cindy and I looked at each other. We were both blushing furiously. We entered the garage and walked towards the back wall trying to be as inconspicuous as possible. But out of the corner of my eye I could see that Mr. Paget, my next-door neighbor, was still watching us from the curb in front of my house. From his vantage point he can see right into the garage.

He was watching as Darnell recorded Cindy and me removing our clothing and as quickly as possible covering what little of our bodies we’re able to with those little scraps of cloth.

Mr. Paget got his Christmas present early this year! He was only standing fifty or sixty feet away. I know he’s going to ask me about this later. Something as shocking as what he just witnessed can’t go unexplained. I don’t know what I’m going to tell him.

As soon as we had our bikinis on and adjusted we walked back out to the driveway so that Delon could inspect us. I had forgotten how starkly white Cindy’s skin is. She almost glowed in the bright sunshine.

It wasn’t until that moment that I thought about the white areas of my skin that are always covered by my more modest bikini when I’m out in the sun. The tiny triangles of sheer material over my nipples were outlined by larger, stark white triangles of flesh that have never seen the sun. And even more embarrassing, the flesh of my totally exposed ass is just as white as Cindy’s skin. No doubt it will stand out even more and draw attention because of the contrast with my tan.

Delon grinned and nodded his approval. He looked up and down the street and said, “It’s a beautiful morning for a car wash. I want you two to wash my truck. When you’re done you can wash Jarek’s car. But there’s no hurry. I want you to take your time.”

Cindy sounded like she was about to cry when she said, “I can’t be out in the sun like this, Delon. I have to wear sun block. I’ll get burned to a crisp in half an hour!”

He asked her if she brought any with her and she nodded. He turned to Mr. Paget and called out, “Mr. Paget! Would you mind helping me out with something?”

Cindy moaned, “Oh god!”

But she didn’t beg. She didn’t move. She stood with her head down submissively and waited.

Her reaction was pretty amazing when you consider that there’s nothing keeping her here. She’s under no obligation to submit to Delon. The only thing compelling her is her desire to be treated this way. She’s getting off on being humiliated. She did her best to hide it. But what else could be keeping her here? She can get in her car and go home any time she wants.

I watched my neighbor. He managed to take his eyes off of us long enough to glance around. I noticed his wife’s car was gone so he isn’t worried about her. He’s probably hoping that some of his friends on the street are watching so he can make them jealous.

He came across the street with an amusing confusion of expressions on his face. He tried not to stare at me and Cindy, especially at me. He was only partially successful. He came up the driveway glancing at Delon now and then but losing the battle to be discreet and staring mostly at our nearly naked bodies.

When he reached us Delon said, “We need your help with something if you don’t mind. The girls are going to be working outside today. They’re going to wash a couple of cars. They need to have all that exposed skin covered with suntan lotion. Would you mind helping us out with that? I’d ask one of my friends to help but being black we don’t know much about suntans.”

He looked at Delon to see if the kid was pulling his leg.

Delon just smiled innocently. Mr. Paget started to respond but then had to clear his throat a couple of times before he said, “I certainly like to help out a neighbor when I can.”

Mr. Paget is in his mid-fifties. His wife is nice but she’s even more uptight than I was a week ago. If she catches him rubbing oil on two nearly naked females she’s going to kill him and we all know it. But he’s obviously willing to take that chance.

Delon told Cindy to get out her lotion. She reached down beside Darnell’s chair and picked up her purse. She brought out a bottle of sun block and said, “This is what I use.”

For the next fifteen or twenty minutes we stood there in the driveway while Mr. Paget slathered sun block on our bodies and thoroughly rubbed it in. He did Cindy first. I noticed that he had a hard on before he even started. I can’t blame him. Cindy and I are standing before him as good as naked.

I watched him oiling her up. Long before he finished her nipples became erect and poked out through the holes in her little crocheted top. But she stood there staring off into space and let him slide his oily hands over nearly every inch of her body.

I noticed more of my neighbors slowly drawing closer for a better look at something I’m sure they never thought they’d see. I remembered thinking before I left the house this morning that at least the humiliation I’ll suffer today won’t be as public as it is when Delon is humiliating me at work. I should have known better.

Mr. Paget finished coating Cindy with oil and turned to provide that same service to me. Before he went to work on me, though, Delon said, “Mr. Paget, I can see Cindy’s nipples poking out through her top. We don’t want those being damaged by the sun. Do you mind?”

Mr. Paget no longer had any reservations. With a huge grin he turned back to Cindy, lifted the tiny patches of cloth away from her breasts and took his time spreading more sun block on her nipples. It looked like he was on the verge of an orgasm by the time he finished.

He turned to me then. For the first time he noticed my new rings. He froze and his jaw dropped open so far I could have put my hand in his mouth. He stared at my nipples for a moment and then asked, “Did you always have those?!”

I sighed and replied, “Yes, Mr. Paget. I was born with those.”

He blushed, realizing how foolish his question was.

I let him dangle for a minute before I said, “No. I had them pierced a couple of days ago.”

Delon was obviously displeased. He said, “That’s five, Brooke. I don’t want to hear you being rude to my neighbors again.”

Then he grinned and said, “I have a good idea how you can make it up to him.”

Mr. Paget was only half listening. He had begun to cover me in suntan lotion as that exchange took place. He was staring at my nipples when he said to Delon, “Oh that’s alright. I’m sure she was just joking.”

Delon was looking me right in the eyes when he said, “She should show you more respect. I’m just about certain she feels so bad about what she said that she’d be more than happy to give you a nice blowjob to make it up to you.”

That got his attention! His eyes shot open and he looked into my eyes instead of staring at my tits for a moment. I smiled wearily and asked, “Would you accept a blowjob as an apology for my rudeness, Mr. Paget?”

I know I’ll never live it down. But I’m still mindful of the dog in the backyard. I’d much rather suck off Mr. Paget than Shaft.

Mr. Paget looked back and forth between me and Delon for a few seconds, trying to decide once more if someone is putting him on. He finally replied, “There’s no way I’m not dreaming this. But since it’s a dream I’m going to go with it. I’d love a blowjob!”

I stood still while he finished oiling up the exposed portions of my body. That’s pretty much everywhere but the soles of my feet. At first he was very tentative around areas like my exposed ass and the large portions of my tits that aren’t covered by the bikini. But once we all agreed that I’m going to suck his cock he quickly lost his shyness. When he finished coating my exposed flesh with oil he handed the sun block back to Cindy and asked, “Now?”

I glanced at Delon. He said, “Take her into the kitchen. We don’t want anyone getting arrested.”

I glanced back across the street and saw Doug standing in our living room window watching. I looked around and saw several of the men who live nearby standing close enough that there was a good chance they just overheard the conversation in which Delon ordered me to suck Mr. Paget’s cock.

I’m ruined! I was ruined at work and now I’m ruined on the quiet, middleclass suburban street where I’ve lived for most of the last eight years.

But I’m not in prison.

I took Mr. Paget by the hand and led him into the garage.

As we walked around Delon’s chair he said, “Make sure she takes that bikini off when she’s sucking your cock. A woman should always be naked when she’s sucking a cock.”

I led my neighbor through the garage and into the kitchen. He stood as if in a trance and watched me remove the bikini.

It should have been no big deal. So many men have seen me naked this week. And this suit hid nothing. But it was a big deal. He’s my neighbor. He has been a friend and something of a father figure to me since Doug and I bought the house next door to him. This felt nearly like incest. It was as if I were undressing and preparing to suck my father’s cock!

At least that’s what it was like for me. He didn’t seem to have the same unpleasant reaction to what we’re doing, or we’re about to do.

There was an open look of awe on his face as he stood in front of me and watched me remove the bikini. He stared at the three rings for a moment and asked, “Do they hurt?”

I nodded. I was afraid that if I tried to speak I’d start to cry. That would probably bother Mr. Paget. If he were to get upset and change his mind it would piss off Delon. I don’t want that.

Mr. Paget reached out and caressed my left tit. I was nervous but he was careful to avoid my nipple and the ring through it. He shocked me when with a voice tinged with awe he quietly said, “I’ve dreamed about this since the day I first saw you.”

I couldn’t believe it! I had no idea he thought of me that way! He has truly been like a father to me!

But I suppose I shouldn’t have been surprised. He’s a man. Even dear, sweet Doug is now getting turned on by things that neither one of us ever have imagined would have that effect on him.

Men are different. I know that. I’ve always known it. I suppose I was just being naïve when I expected Mr. Paget to be different.

I waited with my eyes averted while he explored my body. When he dropped his hand to his side I assumed it was time. I slowly dropped to my knees in front of him. I pulled his shorts and his underwear down and leaned forward to take his already very hard cock into my mouth.

He moaned loudly and his hands gripped my shoulders. I think he would have fallen if he hadn’t grabbed onto me.

I stopped sucking his cock and suggested, “Perhaps you should sit down.”

He replied breathlessly, “I think that’s a good idea.”

He pulled a chair out from under the nearby kitchen table and collapsed into it. I pushed his legs apart and went right back to sucking his cock. It wasn’t so bad. His cock is nice and normal. He’s clean. He didn’t grab my head and slam my face down into his lap.

But Jesus! It’s Mr. Paget! How am I ever going to be able to look him in the eyes again?

He didn’t last very long. I took his entire cock into my mouth, letting the head slip into my throat effortlessly. Each time I drew back I swirled my tongue around his cock. My fingertips teased his hairy balls. I worked hard to please not him but Delon. Because there’s a huge Rottweiler on the other side of those sliding glass doors and I never want to be in the same room with that beast.

I doubt if Mr. Paget lasted five minutes. He moaned, “I’m cumming!” and filled my mouth with cum. I swallowed it easily and then held his cock in my mouth for another minute or two.

He watched me for a minute as if he still can’t believe he isn’t dreaming what just happened. Then, almost in a whisper he asked, “Why are you doing this, Brooke?”

NOW HE ASKS!!

I almost laughed out loud! He didn’t seem to give a damn about why I was doing this before he filled my mouth with cum!

I sat up and looked him in the eyes. He blushed but he didn’t look away. I couldn’t think of an answer that I could give him that wouldn’t make things worse. Finally I asked, “Why do you think I’m doing this?”

He must have known that I wasn’t doing this willingly. But if he offers that as his answer he’ll be making himself look bad for lacking principles and for taking advantage of a friend. So he shrugged and guessed, “You and Doug are experimenting?”

He knew damned well that wasn’t why I just removed my bikini on orders from a teenage neighbor and sucked his cock. But I suppose if that’s what it takes for him to be able to live with himself I shouldn’t disillusion him. After all, I certainly can’t tell him the truth.

I smiled as sweetly as I could and replied, “Something like that.”

I got to my feet and he watched while I put the little bikini back over my nipples and my bald slit. I was surprised when after I covered what little of my mound the suit would cover I became aware of the tingling sensation in my belly. It bothers me that I just sucked my neighbor’s cock. But it bothered me even more when I realized that I was more than a little turned on after doing so.

I don’t understand. How can I be turned on from doing something that upsets me as much as this does?!

Mr. Paget finally stood up and pulled himself together. He said, “I hope we can do this again sometime. Do I need to ask your husband or Delon? Or can I just work something out with you?”

He seemed to assume that having done this once he’s now free to have me suck his cock again whenever he has some spare time. I thought about that fucking pervert waiting for me out in the garage and realized that, unfortunately, I probably will be doing this again.

I sighed and said, “You have to ask Delon. Doug knows, of course. But I recommend that you don’t speak about this with him. It’s hard to explain. But that’s the way it is.”

He smiled as if he understood. He didn’t understand. He couldn’t. But all he cared about was getting another opportunity to have sex with me. He wasn’t thinking beyond putting his dick back in my body and getting it warm and wet.

We finally went back out to the garage. Cindy was just finishing filling a bucket with soapy water and gathering the sponges and the chamois.

I was uncomfortable enough about what I was being forced to do out in public across the street from my house this morning. But while I was in the kitchen sucking my neighbor’s cock, Delon had apparently invited several other men who live on the street to join us.

Our audience had grown quite a bit in the last ten minutes. Besides Delon, Cory, and Darnell who’s still recording every move Cindy makes as she prepares to wash Delon’s truck, they’ve been joined by Delon’s friend Marcus and three more of our neighbors. I noticed the neighbors slowly edging closer for a better view before we went inside. I wasn’t expecting to find them seated with Delon and his friends when we went back outside.

All the men were sitting in the shade just inside the garage. An empty chair had apparently been reserved for Mr. Paget. He thanked Delon for his hospitality and happily took a seat in the empty chair.

I looked around at the men who had joined the group while I was sucking Mr. Paget’s cock. I saw in their eyes that they all knew what just happened in the kitchen. I don’t know if their cocks were hard because they were picturing me sucking a cock or if they were just enjoying the view of my all but naked body, mine and Cindy’s. But for whatever reason they all had obvious erections.

I tried to ignore the hard cocks. I didn’t even bother to hope that I wouldn’t have to have sex with my neighbors. That’s a foregone conclusion now. But I tried not to think about it. I have enough problems just thinking about how nearly naked I am on a public street, my street. I turned my back on the men, giving them a nice close-up of my naked ass, and went out into the driveway to join Cindy.

She was blushing bright, bright red as she hosed off Delon’s truck. But although she was nearly naked she’s still more covered up in the necessary areas than I am. We both got wet almost immediately. It was inevitable. And as soon as the little scraps of cloth over my nipples and my pussy got wet from the spray of the hose I might just as well have taken it off. The strings were more visible than the cloth bits and you had to look hard to see the strings.

Cindy and I tried to ignore the lascivious stares of our audience. We worked together with Darnell moving around us, recording our shame until the truck was clean. It took us almost an hour.

When we finished, Delon ordered us to take two of my neighbors into the kitchen and suck their cocks. Then we could join them in the shade for a beer before we wash Jarek’s car.

My neighbors weren’t surprised when Delon ordered us to suck their cocks. They obviously already worked out the details while they watched us wash the truck. Both men scrambled out of their chairs. Cindy and I led the way into the kitchen. Darnell followed with the camera.

We waited for the men to decide which of them wanted which of us. I was chosen by Bob Chase. He lives two doors down from me on the other side of Mr. Paget’s house. He’s my age. Doug and I have gone out to dinner and a movie with him and his wife on many occasions and we often get together at one house or the other to play cards or watch a movie or just talk. I probably know Bob better than I know anyone else on the street. For years I’ve thought of his wife Carol as my best friend.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.