Brooke Can't Drink
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2010 by Vulgus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - An awful lot of bad things happen to a young wife as a result of a little problem she has when she drinks.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Body Modification  

It was immediately apparent as I entered the outer office that things in our humdrum lives have changed significantly since yesterday morning. Cindy looked exhausted. When our eyes met she blushed furiously. But she smiled a bright, sweet, excited smile. It’s obvious that she enjoyed whatever it was she did last night with Delon.

For a second or two I found myself almost envying her. My life would be so much more bearable if I could enjoy the things that Delon is making me do.

I might have been more worried about Cindy and the change in her if I wasn’t so worried about what’s in store for me today. I noticed Delon’s movie camera sitting on her desk. Another sign that today won’t be just another day at the office.

I looked at Helen and saw the leering smile on her face as she took in the slutty dress I’m wearing. She made no attempt to hide the animosity she feels for me. I don’t know what she has planned for me today. But I don’t doubt for a second that she’s going to finally begin to repay me for my repeated efforts to get Doug to fire her.

Just as we have since we started working together we kept our true feelings to ourselves. Or at least we didn’t openly express the animosity we have for each other. We greeted each other cordially just as we do every morning.

We both know how we feel about each other. And we both wear our feelings on our sleeves. But we say the things we have to say to coexist and go about our day ... except today is going to be different. Today, Helen is free to torment me to her heart’s content.

I have no doubt that she’ll take full advantage of her power over me.

As if to confirm my fears, Helen said sweetly, “I was so excited when Delon called me this morning. We’re going to have so much fun today.”

She grinned and added, “Not as much fun as Cindy obviously had last night, of course. But I’m really looking forward to it.”

Helen stood up and said, “Let’s go into your office.”

As soon as we entered my office she said, “Strip.”

I obeyed as if the order came directly from Delon.

While I was taking my dress off she said, “My husband doesn’t know it. But he owes you and Delon a thank you note. I fucked him half to death when I got home yesterday. He hasn’t had that many orgasms in one night since our honeymoon.”

I really didn’t care about Helen or her husband or how often her husband got lucky. But I’m at least smart enough to keep that bit of news to myself.

As soon as I was naked she went over to my desk. She smiled at me but it wasn’t a reassuring smile. She reached under her skirt and pulled her panties off. She sat down on my desk blotter and said, “I enjoyed what you did yesterday. You may be new at it. But it turns out you have a talent for eating pussy. I thought we’d try it today without the audience and the camera. I think I’ll like it a lot more that way.”

She leaned back on my desk and waited for me to accept my fate and get into position between her legs.

I went around my desk and sat in my chair. Yesterday I ate her out while kneeling on the rough carpet. It’s just as disgusting this way. But it’s a lot more comfortable.

I leaned forward and started kissing, lightly licking and finally eating her very wet pussy. Judging by the sounds she made and the effort it took to hold her down when she was cumming she does enjoy it much more without our co-workers watching and without the camera recording it. She enjoyed several loud, violent orgasms before she pushed me away, got up and pulled her underwear back on over her drooling pussy.

She said, “Put your dress back on and wipe your face off, slut. You’re about to have more company.”

I was expecting Cindy to come in after Helen left. And she did come in a few minutes later. But she wasn’t there to have sex with me. She came in with the camera, followed by Cal, who was obviously there to have sex with me.

Cindy started recording. Cal leered at me and said, “That’s a nice dress, very sexy. Take it off.”

Cal watched me undress. It didn’t take long. I was only wearing the dress. He took him only a little longer to get out of his clothes. When he was naked he came closer and guided my mouth to his cock. I sucked on it for a few minutes before he stepped back and bent me over my desk.

I expected him to ram his hard cock into me. But he didn’t. Not right away. There was a pause during which he said, “Tim spent so much time raving about your tight little ass yesterday that I’ve just got to give it a try.”

I wasn’t happy about it. But I didn’t get that tight little knot of fear gripping my guts, either. I’ve done it so many times in the last few days that I’m getting accustomed to it. I knew that it wouldn’t be that bad. It won’t be pleasant. But there won’t be a lot of pain.

He came prepared. He opened up a tube of lubricant he took from his pocket and began lubricating my butt and stretching me out. In only a couple of minutes the head of his cock was pressing against my rear opening for a second or two before popping in with relative ease.

Cindy moved around to the side to get a better camera angle. She no longer looked uncomfortable or embarrassed. I couldn’t help wondering what her evening had been like with Delon. She seems different this morning, calmer, more self-assured. I guess being a submissive to Delon is just what she needed!

Each time someone fucks me in the ass it gets a little easier. I don’t enjoy it. I certainly won’t have an orgasm. But much to my surprise, this time it was almost pleasant! I would never choose it over vaginal sex. But it turns out that there are a lot of sensitive nerve endings in that area of my body that enjoy this sort of stimulation and feeling Cal’s cock pistoning in and out of me was becoming quite erotic. If I were in a more receptive frame of mind it might even have been pleasant!

Over the next fifteen minutes or so he would occasionally lean down and play with my tits or reach under me and tease my pussy. He even tried finger fucking me for a while. I wouldn’t want to have to admit it to him. But some of the things he did felt pretty damn good.

He also spent a lot of time squeezing the cheeks of my ass and occasionally spanking me. Much to my surprise even that was kind of erotic!

He began to speed up just before he came. Although it hadn’t been unpleasant I was glad when it was finally over. Except that it wasn’t quite over.

He slowly pulled his cock out of my ass and stood behind me. Cindy was still recording so I wondered what was going to happen next. It was a long moment or two before I realized what they were waiting for.

I sighed and turned to face Cal. I leaned over and with the camera right in my face I began to lick and suck his cock and his balls clean. It wasn’t as bad as it was yesterday when Tim used hand lotion for lubricant. This time there was almost no taste at all. The only thing on his cock was the residue from the odorless, tasteless lubricant he used. There were traces of his semen on his testicles. But I’ve swallowed so much semen since Monday that it has become just a part of my life now.

After I cleaned him, Cal took a tissue from the box on my desk. He ordered me to get back into position and he used the tissue to clean my ass. I was still thinking how embarrassing but thoughtful an act that was when he pulled back on my hair and stuffed the nasty, cum filled tissue into my mouth and ordered me to chew it up and swallow it!

It’s such a nasty thing to do that I had to wonder if it was Delon’s idea. But I didn’t say anything. I chewed it up and swallowed it, trying my hardest to keep my mind blank. As soon as I swallowed, Cindy stepped back and turned the camera off. Cal patted my ass and said, “That was amazing, Brooke. Thanks.”

Yeah, like I had a choice!

Cal left and I stood up. She blushed and in a quiet, timid voice Cindy said, “You should put your dress back on. The guys like to watch you take it off.”

I sighed and did as she suggested. I much prefer wearing clothes to being naked in my office. I don’t know if I have to obey her. She certainly doesn’t seem very much in charge. But I know she’s right. And I know that she has the power to get me in more trouble with Delon if she chooses. Even if she doesn’t want to get me in trouble with Delon I have no doubt that Helen would enjoy the hell out of seeing me suffer.

By the time Tim came through the door I had my dress on. He smiled and came closer, looking me over as he walked around me. Cindy started recording again as soon as he entered the room.

He ended up standing behind me. He reached around and easily slipped his hands inside the top of my dress. He kissed the back of my neck and quietly said, “Today I’m going to find out if your pussy is as great as your ass. Cal swears it is. I can’t believe that anything is as hot and tight as your ass. But I’m going to enjoy finding out for myself.”

I got the impression that he was trying to sound more like Delon or Cal. But he doesn’t really have it in him to treat me the way they do. Despite the awful words he was using I actually detected a note of affection in his voice. But he was trying to hide it.

He slipped my dress off of my shoulders and worked it down to my waist. He pushed it over my hips and let it fall to the floor without unbuttoning it. His hands returned to my body and Cindy recorded them exploring every inch of my flesh while he pressed his hard cock against me from behind.

I felt my body starting to react to his skilled touch and I hated it. But I think I did a pretty good job of concealing how I felt from both Tim and the camera.

Tim said, “Give it a little suck and we’ll get this show on the road.”

He turned me loose. I turned around and leaned over to give “it” a little suck.

It bothered me when I realized how easy this is becoming for me. Before Delon started raping me on Monday morning I always avoided putting a cock in my mouth whenever possible. And when I couldn’t avoid it entirely my efforts were brief and halfhearted. I always concentrated more on avoiding getting any male fluids in my mouth than on pleasing my partner.

Today is Thursday. After only three days of submitting to rape after rape by friends and strangers alike I’ve reached a point where sucking a cock, even to completion, is really no big deal!

I sucked on Tim’s cock until he pushed my head away. He guided me to my desk and leaned me over it. I rested my weight on my elbows and spread my legs wide. I waited patiently while he worked his hard cock between my legs and then ordered me to guide it into my opening.

I did as he asked. I wrapped my fingers around his cock and guided it to my vagina. I nestled the fat knob in my opening and was shocked at how much moisture I discovered there. The fact that I’m reacting like this to these early morning rapes by my co-workers disturbs me more than the rapes themselves.

Tim plundered my body in a bout of totally selfish sex that should have left me totally unaffected. So my feelings of concern mounted when I realized that I was actually getting turned on. I was disgusted with myself for reacting that way to being raped.

It didn’t get away from me. I didn’t begin to moan or beg him to fuck me harder. I’m pretty sure that he never realized I was becoming aroused. I’m not so sure about Cindy, though. There was a curious look on her face as she studied me through the camera lens.

As soon as I realized that I was becoming aroused I was able to get it under control. I remained quiet and unmoving until Tim finally reached orgasm inside of me. After spraying my insides with cum he sighed and said, “Brooke, you have a great ass. But your pussy is fantastic. I know you hate this. But I gotta tell you, I’m going to have to thank Delon the next time I see him. I haven’t enjoyed a pussy as hot as yours for a very long time. Thank you, sweetheart.”

I did not tell him that he was welcome. I didn’t say a word. He pulled his cock out of me and almost without thinking I turned and took it into my mouth. I cleaned him and then stood back while he dressed.

When he had his pants on he winked at me and then at Cindy. Then he turned and left. The door closed behind him and Cindy glanced at her watch. She had turned off the camera and was holding it down at her side. Something else was going to happen. The fun and games weren’t over yet. I shuddered when I realized that someone else was going to have sex with me. I tried not to worry about who it would be.

Cindy timidly suggested I use a tissue to clean up and then put my dress back on. I was all too happy to comply. She checked her watch every few minutes but we stood there in silence waiting for I don’t know what.

To break the uncomfortable silence and to satisfy my curiosity I finally asked her how things went yesterday evening.

She turned bright red and looked away before saying, “You must think I’m awful. I had no idea I was like that! I don’t know what’s come over me. I can’t even tell you the things I did last night. It’s much too embarrassing. But I can’t wait to do it all again. There’s just something about Delon ... and I don’t even like him!!”

I asked, “But you’re okay, right? He didn’t hurt you?”

She shivered and quietly answered, “No, not really. I’m alright. I’m just scared. I’m afraid of what I might be turning into.”

I moved closer to her and lifted her chin with my fingers. Our eyes met and I said, “I have an inkling of what you’re feeling. If you need to talk I’m here for you, day or night.”

She seemed grateful for the offer. But she only whispered, “Thanks.”

There was another extended silence before she checked the time again. She looked back up at me and said almost apologetically, “I need you to get down on your knees facing the door now.”

I did as she asked. When I was in position she reached down and spread the top of my dress open, exposing my breasts. Then she removed the silk scarf from around her waist and handed it to me. She told me to tie it over my eyes and remain silent from now on.

I should have been scared or nervous or furious at the people who are doing this to me. I should have felt anything but the beginnings of arousal as I knelt there with my eyes covered and waited for someone to come through that door and molest me.

I am furious. I’m furious with myself because for some reason this outrageous situation is getting to me. Kneeling in front of my office door, blindfolded, exposed, helpless, although this sort of behavior is totally out of character for me I found myself becoming aroused again as I anticipated the next indignity!

I remained there on my knees in silence for several more minutes before I heard my office door open. I heard someone gasp. From that response I assumed that whoever had just entered my office wasn’t expecting to see me here like this. I was expecting someone new, someone who hasn’t used me before. That gasp confirmed my fears.

“Used me!”

Why, like Cindy, is that phrase having such an effect on me now? Is Delon changing me so much in only three days that a perverted act like this can turn me on?! That’s terrifying. I don’t want to be that kind of woman!!

I strained to hear every sound. I listened carefully as the person who entered my office stood staring down at me for a moment before coming closer. There was a pregnant pause before he reached down and cupped one of my tits in his warm, sweaty hand.

In a moment he was cupping and squeezing both of my tits. But I had the strangest impression that he was only playing with my tits to convince himself that this was really happening. There was something tentative about his touch that gave me that feeling.

I know nothing about the person touching me except that that person is a male. I could tell by his hands. I was disturbing to me that in a very short time that anonymity was beginning to have an effect on me.

He released my tits and I heard the sound of a belt being unfastened followed immediately by a zipper being lowered. I listened to the sound of rustling cloth. That was followed by the moist touch of a soft, spongy cock head pressingly lightly against my lips.

I opened my mouth and teased the cock with my tongue for a moment before wrapping my lips around it. I heard the sound of a man experiencing pleasure, the kind of pleasure he gets from sex with a woman; from putting his cock in her mouth and getting a slutty blowjob.

I hadn’t a clue whose cock I was sucking. But I brought my hands up, I cupped his balls with one hand and I used my mouth and my other hand to suck his cock as if I really wanted to. And I was so turned on that I didn’t even experience the dismay I should have when I realized that I was once more becoming aroused. I’m aroused because I want to suck the cock of some anonymous man! It struck me as so inexplicably exciting that I have no idea whose cock is in my mouth!

It’s nearly impossible to accurately measure time under those circumstances. I can’t begin to guess how much time passed before his hands gripped my head and I felt my mouth begin to fill with hot, male juices.

He swore under his breath and shot spurt after spurt of semen into my mouth. I swallowed it eagerly. I continued to swallow until he shivered and slowly eased his cock out of my mouth. He dressed quickly, squeezed one of my tits one last time as if to thank me and left without ever saying a word.

I waited for permission to remove the blindfold. I remained on my knees in the silent room. It wasn’t until I was alone with Cindy again that I had time to dwell on the tingling sensation between my legs. My pussy was on fire! I’m ashamed to admit it. But I don’t think I’ve ever wanted a nice, hard cock inside of me as much as I did at that moment. In a more or less lucid moment I wondered how being blindfolded could affect me like this. Can a piece of cloth over my eyes really have this much of an effect on me?!

I began to suspect that I might soon get the hard cock I was beginning to crave. Cindy never gave me permission to move or to remove the blindfold. It isn’t over!

In the dark but sensual silence that followed while I waited for someone else to come through my office door and use me my mind drifted back to the stories I’ve been reading, the nasty stories that Delon gave me. And the pictures. The photographs of white women being taken by all sorts of black men in every position and every combination that could be imagined.

I think that for the first time I could imagine myself as the woman in those stories and in those pictures. I was still imagining those perverted things a few minutes later when the door to my office opened again.

There was a pause, as if the person who had just entered couldn’t believe that I was real. Someone started to whisper something but Cindy immediately shushed him. Then there were hands again. Four of them! There were two men exploring my body! They were large, strong, rough, leathery hands. For some reason that made a difference.

One of the men began to roughly maul my breasts. The other grabbed a handful of my pussy and squeezed it before his hands began sliding my skirt up to my waist. His hands rejoined the first man’s and both men explored every part of me.

One of the men stood back. I heard him undressing while the other set of hands continued to explore my body, often painfully. But I didn’t mind. Even the pain was exciting! I wasn’t even furious with myself for enjoying it. But somewhere in the back of my mind I knew that I would be later.

In a very short time I felt a large cock forcing my lips apart. I eagerly welcomed the anonymous cock into my mouth and started sucking it eagerly while the other man undressed.

As soon as the second man was undressed they started taking turns fucking my mouth with their very large cocks. Both men seemed to be at least as well hung as Delon’s friend, Tripod. But their cocks weren’t just long. They stretched my lips like a cock has never stretched them before.

It was exciting at first. But one of the men was beginning to get too rough. He would grip my head in his large hands and slam his cock into my mouth. In a very short time the pain was no longer exciting. I started getting scared.

And then the unthinkable happened. On one of those vicious thrusts a cock slid straight down my throat!

I panicked. I began to struggle to get away. I managed to push him away and gasp wordlessly before the second man went behind me and grabbed my arms. As soon as I was helpless the first man gripped my head in a viselike grip and slammed his cock back into my mouth and straight down my throat.

I continued to struggle. I was certain that he was tearing something in my throat. The pain was unbearable. I couldn’t even scream. My mouth was so full of cock that the only sounds that escaped were muffled moans of pain and incomprehensible gurgles that would have been pleas for mercy or cries for help.

It went on and on until just before he reached orgasm. He pulled my face down and held it pressed firmly against his belly. I felt his body quiver and he shot his cum straight down my throat. It wasn’t until almost the very end that I realized my body, or more accurately my throat was adjusting.

It was still painful. But it was no more painful than Tuesday night when Delon and his friends took turns breaking in my ass. When my mind made that comparison I began to subconsciously relax. The moment I began to let myself relax the pain began to subside even more.

By the time he came to a sudden stop with his cock buried in my throat and I felt him quivering as he shot his cum straight down my throat I had come to realize that I wasn’t irreparably harmed. I won’t have to be taken to the emergency room when he finished raping my throat!

He finished shooting his cum down my throat and his cock started slowly going soft in my mouth.

I hadn’t forgotten about the second man. I was dreading having to do this again. So I was almost relieved when the man who just fucked my throat slowly sank to the carpet in front of me without releasing his grip on my head. I followed him down without ever letting his cock out of my mouth.

The man behind me released my arms but I didn’t fight them when I was free. There was no fight left in me. The worst of the pain had passed. And anyway, I knew that I’d lose.

The second man lifted my skirt up to my waist again. He moved into position behind me. As soon as I realized what he wanted I spread my knees a little farther apart and waited nervously to find out which orifice he intended to use.

I felt his hard cock sliding between my legs for a moment and then it started searching for the entrance to my vagina. I eagerly reached down and guided him into me. I wasn’t even shocked when I realized how much I wanted a hard cock inside of me at that moment.

I shouldn’t have. Having my throat fucked so painfully, so violently by an anonymous cock should have had me curled up in a fetal ball begging for mercy. Not sucking on a soft cock and wishing that I could beg the man behind me to fuck me hard!

The man behind me slammed his cock into my pussy with all the violence that I was beginning to expect from the men who rape me now. He began pounding into me with one brutal stroke after another without any encouragement from me and I quickly realized that want it or not I was going to have an orgasm.

I decided that I wanted the orgasm. I just didn’t want the men or Cindy and the camera to realize it. I hoped that I would be able to keep it from them when I climax.

The cock in my mouth started growing again. He wasn’t holding my head now. I was free to suck his cock and unlike the numbness I experienced when the boys had taken me two and three at a time at my first gangbang on Tuesday night I started reacting to having two hard cocks inside of me, using me, taking me. Even the lingering pain in my throat wasn’t turning me off!

Despite my best intentions I wasn’t able to keep the arousal I was experiencing to myself. It must have been obvious to the men and to the camera that I’m very much enjoying being taken by the cock between my legs. I hadn’t thought much about it at first. But now that it began to occupy so much of my attention I started to realize that it must be at least as long as Tripod’s cock and I’m certain that it’s much thicker. It’s quite likely the largest cock to ever enter my body and once my needy pussy adjusted to this latest invasion it felt very damned good!

It felt so good that I began to take more and more of the cock I was sucking into my mouth on each stroke as if pleasing the cock in my mouth would have an effect on the cock in my tingling, clasping pussy.

As the man fucking my pussy began to get carried away and started fucking me with more and more sexual aggression he was pushing my face down over the cock in my mouth. That wasn’t his intention ... I don’t think. But it was an unexpected side effect. And when the head of the cock in my mouth accidently slipped back down into my throat I realized that it hardly hurt at all.

The man whose cock I was sucking moaned when the head of his cock entered my throat but he didn’t grab my head. Instead his hands reached down under me and he began pinching my nipples very hard.

I’m not sure why I did it. It might have been because he isn’t forcing me now. It might have been because the cock in my pussy felt so damned good. Maybe it had something to do with the erotic pain in my nipples. For whatever reason I let the man fucking me shove me right down on the cock in my mouth. I let the cock slide into my throat until my nose was once more buried in his pubic hair.

He was so excited that he broke his silence. It should have broken the mood. But when he exclaimed, “Oh shit!! Fuck me!!” I recognized the voice of one of the four janitors. I don’t know whose cock I sucked a few minutes ago, before two of the janitors came into my office. But the two men slamming me back and forth between them now must be two of the four janitors who work for us! I know one of them is. It only makes sense that they both must be.

All four are black men. Three of them are in their fifties and sixties. The fourth is my age. I’m getting fucked by two of our janitors! And I’ll be very surprised if the second two aren’t waiting in the wings for their turn.

I should have been appalled. But for some reason it only added to my excitement. I wondered for a moment if this was Delon’s doing or if Helen cooked it up. But I didn’t really care. I put that out of my mind and concentrated on taking the cock into my throat on every stroke now. It was getting easier and less painful each time his cock slammed into my throat.

The man with the large cock who’s fucking my drooling pussy with such wonderful violence grabbed a handful of my hair and held onto my shoulder with his other hand. He held on tight and slammed into me more violently than I’ve ever been fucked before.

In seconds we were both cumming. A moment later the cock in my mouth erupted again. This time I used my hand to finish him off and all of his cum ended up on my tongue where I could taste it.

There was a collective sigh as all three of us began to come down from our sex high. But my mind was still pretty numb. It was a minute or two before I began to wonder who it is that just fucked me with such a large cock. Which of the four janitors has such a pussy pleasing cock?

The man in front of me shuffled backwards and climbed to his feet. I waited for the man behind me to finally pull his cock out of my still quivering pussy. I desperately wanted to remove my blindfold. I wanted to see that cock. I couldn’t stop wondering which of the four janitors is so well hung. It was several minutes before my hormonal high began to recede and the shame of what I had just done began to wash over me. I succumbed! I climaxed. Not a mild climax; a violent, gut wrenching, clock stopping climax.

The still very long cock was finally removed from my throbbing pussy, very, very slowly. I turned around without even thinking about it. I felt around until I located his soft, slimy cock and I took it into my mouth for a thorough cleaning. Even soft it’s still longer and fatter than any other cock I’ve touched.

At one point I tried taking his flaccid cock into my throat but it was too soft, too limber. It wouldn’t go down. And then, when I realized what I was trying to do, I felt shame for what I was becoming, the kind of woman I’m allowing these people to turn me into. I’m losing control and I don’t like it.

I got back into position facing my door and remained on my hands and knees. I knew it wasn’t over. I listened as the two men put their clothing in order. I needed a rest. But I doubted very much that I’d get one.

I was right. The two men left. When it was just the two of us I whispered, “Cindy?”

She shushed me.

Several minutes passed before my office door opened again. My dress was around my waist now. It was nothing but a belt. I had a pretty good mental picture of what I must look like to the next two men who entered my office. I listened carefully and this time I was aware from the start that it was two men who entered the room.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.