Brooke Can't Drink
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2010 by Vulgus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - An awful lot of bad things happen to a young wife as a result of a little problem she has when she drinks.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Body Modification  

Cindy still seemed to be a reluctant participant. But she didn’t resist. She did whatever Delon told her to do. He didn’t ask, either. He sounded quite confident as he stood there giving her orders. She brought the camera up to her eye and slowly panned it over Helen’s body.

Helen watched her nervously and hissed, “Be careful!” when it looked like the camera might be pointed at her face.

Cindy then pointed the camera at me, this time making certain that she recorded my face. Delon was standing behind her. He glared at me. I knew what he wanted. But I wasn’t sure I could do it. I’m not certain that this isn’t harder than submitting to Delon the first time or walking into that room last night where Delon and his five friends were waiting for me, knowing what was going to happen as soon as I saw them.

I looked away from Delon and down at the juncture of Helen’s long, slender legs. Her pubic hair has been trimmed into a narrow V just above her slit. I was shocked when I saw her juices glistening in the light. She might have preferred doing this without an audience or a camera. But it’s obvious that she’s very excited.

I suppose a lot of that is from watching three different men rape me this morning. In light of the type of relationship we have it must have been especially satisfying for her to see me being raped and humiliated.

I finally dropped to my knees on the rough, commercial carpet. Cindy came closer and zoomed in on my face as I stared at another woman’s pussy and contemplated the perverted act that I’m about to commit.

I could feel everyone staring at me, enjoying my discomfort. That didn’t help.

I slowly leaned forward. The scent of her arousal was strong. It filled my lungs with every breath I took and it grew stronger as my lips neared her sex.

I heard Cindy gasp just before my lips came into contact with another woman’s pussy for the first time. But it wasn’t what I was doing that caused her to make that sound. Out of the corner of my eye I could see that Delon had his hands on Cindy’s waist, guiding her closer, putting her into a position to record what I was doing from the best angle.

This might have been easier if I didn’t dislike Helen so much. But I doubt it. Up until I found myself actually doing it I couldn’t even imagine doing something so nasty. It isn’t that I don’t think a woman’s body can be beautiful or sexy. I look at women I see when I’m out or at the models whose pictures I see in magazines and appreciate their beauty. I just never imagined that I would ever have sex with another woman.

I pursed my lips and gently touched them to Helen’s mound, just to the side of her closely cropped pubic hair. I heard her sharp intake of breath and then a quiet sigh as I kissed her there.

It took me a moment to realize that it isn’t so bad. It’s humiliating. But I’ve been forced to do worse things with my mouth lately. Of course, I’m still just kissing around the outskirts. I have yet to touch my lips to her moist slit or use my tongue. I still have no idea what her sopping wet pussy is going to taste like.

I put it off as long as I dared. I kissed her mound and her upper thighs until it was impossible to delay any longer. I kissed her slit and tentatively licked her juices from my lips. I shuddered in revulsion. But that was only a reaction to the idea of what I was doing. There was no horrible taste. I discovered that her juices taste very much like the lubricant that oozes out of the tips of all the cocks I’ve been sucking lately. In other words, there’s almost no taste at all.

Somewhat reassured, I ran the tip of my tongue through her slit. When I did she gasped loudly and shivered with the pleasure I brought her. I realized that as horrible as the concept is, what I’m doing really isn’t so bad. I began to lick her more like I enjoy having my pussy eaten. It quickly became clear that she likes it as much as I do.

Cindy gasped again. I thought she was reacting to watching me eat Helen’s pussy. But when I swiveled my eyes in her direction I saw Delon’s large, black hands cupping her breasts through her dress and his groin pressing against her from behind. I wondered if she wasn’t about to find out what it was like to be fucked by a teenager with a big, black cock.

I noticed that she wasn’t pulling away or complaining about his hands taking possession of her breasts.

I devoted most of my attention to eating Helen’s pussy. Eating another woman out is turning out to be not nearly as disgusting as I feared. That doesn’t mean I’m enjoying it. I want very much to get this over with as soon as possible.

But I was getting distracted. I couldn’t help watching what Delon was doing right beside me. He had begun to kiss Cindy’s neck and his hands had moved from her breasts to the row of buttons down the front of her dress.

He moved very slowly, as if he thought that if he moved slowly enough she might not notice that he was undressing her. She seemed to concentrate all of her energies on keeping the camera still and recording my humiliation. Delon may have been right. She didn’t even seem to notice when her dress fell open and his hands began to explore her snow-white flesh.

I swear! That girl’s skin looks like she has never been outdoors when the sun was up!

Delon slid Cindy’s dress down off her shoulders and she obligingly moved the camera from one hand to the other while she pulled her arms free. She still acted like she wasn’t even aware that he was undressing her. But not only is she fully aware of it, she’s cooperating. She concentrated totally on filming me eating Helen’s pussy while Delon calmly finished taking her clothes off.

Cindy is only two years out of high school. She’s nineteen but she still looks like a young girl, a high school girl. Seeing her now in her underwear I was mildly surprised to note that she has a much larger set of boobs than I realized. Delon made quick work of removing her bra. As soon as it disappeared I noticed that her breasts stood out from her slender body like sexy ski slopes.

My view of them was quickly blocked. As soon as Delon finished peeling off her panties and pantyhose he stood up and covered her breasts with his hands again.

I looked up to see what was holding Helen’s attention during all this. She glanced down at me from time to time. But she was staring unabashedly at Cindy and Delon and it was obvious that she enjoyed the show.

I heard Cindy gasp again. The reason was quickly apparent. Delon’s long cock began to slide back and forth between her upper thighs. They were standing so close that I could see the moisture that was leaking out of her and beginning to coat his cock.

I had to close my eyes then. Helen cried out and I realized she was having a huge orgasm. It must have been huge judging by the pain I experienced when she started pulling my hair and forcing my face hard against her mound as she ground her hips, completely losing control.

Delon waited until Helen’s muscles unclenched and she started to come around before he took the camera away from Cindy. He handed it to Helen and said, “It’s still running.”

Helen got a huge grin on her face as she struggled to her feet and pointed the camera at Delon and Cindy. I looked into Cindy’s eyes. She didn’t appear to be totally aware of what was going on. But she didn’t seem to object, either.

Helen held the camera in one hand. With the other she pulled my face back into position over her pussy. I returned to teasing her mound with my lips and tongue while she and I watched Delon turn Cindy around and take her in his arms. They kissed passionately for several minutes. Mrs. Clark was filming their faces in close-up but that was only half the story. Their hands were all over each other. Not just Delon! Cindy’s hands were all over Delon.

Cindy sounded like she was going to have an orgasm long before he finally picked her up and placed her on my desk on her back.

Helen moved to get a better angle. Using my hair for a handle she pulled me right along with her and guided my mouth back to her pussy. She recorded his cock sliding into Cindy’s pussy while I struggled to lick Helen’s pussy and watch the sex show at the same time.

Cindy almost screamed in pleasure as his large cock entered her surprisingly immature looking opening. She shaves her mound. It makes her look even more like a little girl.

Apparently sex with a black teenager was everything she hoped it would be. She wrapped her legs around Delon and began to chant, “Fuck me” under her breath with almost every stroke of his cock.

Watching them together I wondered for just a second if Delon might be talked into leaving me alone now. He has Cindy and it looks like she likes being had, a lot!

But sanity returned and I realized that even if he has Cindy to amuse and satisfy him he still has his hooks into me. He won’t be able to humiliate and degrade her the way he can me. He can’t torture her. He can’t make her drink piss and clean toilets with her tongue. He can’t make her the guest of honor at gangbangs. He can’t pierce her nipples. Or at least I don’t think she’d let him do those things to her. I’m learning that I don’t know Cindy as well as I thought I did.

I’ve never seen two people having sex before. I stared in awe at Delon’s large cock slamming into Cindy’s small body. It looked like it should have hurt but she obviously loved it. I couldn’t take my eyes off of his cock disappearing inside of her, even when Helen kept urging me to pay more attention to her pussy.

What I didn’t realize as I knelt there watching them fuck is that I’m about to get far better acquainted with Cindy’s pussy than I ever imagined.

Delong lasted for a long time. He should, after last night and having two orgasms this morning. After driving Cindy to a dozen loud, mind altering orgasms he finally climaxed with his large cock deep inside of her. He told her not to move and he slowly pulled his cock free.

He grabbed a handful of my hair and said, “Excuse me, Helen. I need to borrow this.”

Not borrow Brooke, not borrow her, “borrow this”! I’m just a thing. I’ve become what he told me I am on Monday, fuck meat.

Helen stepped back and pointed the camera at my face as Delon turned my head and pressed the slimy knob at the end of his cock against my lips.

I must have turned white at the thought of what he was demanding of me. It’s horrible being forced to do this after he rapes me. It’s so much worse when he has just removed his slime covered cock from another woman’s pussy.

I obeyed, of course. I slowly opened my mouth and let him fill it with his cock which was covered with the intermingled juices from their fuck. He slammed his cock all the way into the back of my throat. I’m not sure if it was that or the idea of what I was doing that made me gag so violently.

He let me suck his cock clean after that. I licked his balls clean without being told. But much to my dismay I still wasn’t finished. He grabbed my hair again and guided my head between Cindy’s thighs. That was when I truly balked for the first time. I looked at the mess between her legs and felt my stomach turn over. I pulled back despite the pain and pleaded, “No! Please, Delon! Don’t make me do that! I’m begging you!”

He ignored my pleas and continued to pull my hair, forcing my face closer and closer to her well fucked pussy.

I continued to try to pull away until he said, “I knew you’d fuck up before very long, you stupid cunt. That’s your third fuck up already! You’ve just earned a real punishment.”

He didn’t say what that punishment was. But my mind flashed on the huge dog in his backyard and I almost passed out.

I whimpered and exclaimed, “Please, Delon! No! I’ll do it! It’s just ... oh god, Delon! It’s sickening! But I’ll do it! I’ll be good. I promise. Please don’t punish me. I’ll do what you want.”

He sneered at me and said, “I warned you, Brooke. But let’s be honest. We both knew you were going to fuck up. We knew it would come to this before very long. What the hell, you might enjoy it!”

From that I was all but positive that we were thinking about the same horrible, inconceivable, perverted act.

I went limp finally and let him guide my face to Cindy’s slime covered pussy. For someone who has had as many orgasms as Delon has in the last eighteen hours he still managed to deposit an amazing amount of semen inside of Cindy. Now it was slowly oozing out and down between her thighs.

I was crying loudly, nearly hysterical as I began mid-way down her thighs and started cleaning her up. She sat up and supported herself on her elbows so that she could watch me clean her with my tongue. And that bitch, Helen, moved to the side and leaned closer so that the camera picked up every disgusting detail as I lapped up the cum and pussy juice that seemed to cover Cindy from the top of her pubic mound to halfway down her thighs.

But the hardest part was when I planted my lips over her opening and she sighed with pleasure. I worked my tongue inside of her. I was relieved to find that I had already removed most of Delon’s sperm from her. I could taste him inside of her. But there wasn’t a lot of his spend still in there.

I wasn’t allowed to stop once she was clean, though. Delon made me continue until Cindy enjoyed several more orgasms. I kept it up until she finally couldn’t stand it any longer and pushed my head away.

We all took a moment to catch our breath. Finally we began to put our clothes back on. Delon ordered both Helen and Cindy to leave their underwear on my desk. Helen hesitated, but finally did as she was told. Cindy obeyed instantly.

We were finished for now. But we obviously weren’t finished. There was never any doubt that I’ll be abused again before the day was over.

I put my skirt and sheer blouse back on before I suddenly remembered my pending punishment. I felt my face turn white and I turned to look at Delon. I pleaded, “Please, Delon. I did what you wanted. It was just such a...”

I shuddered in disgust as I remembered what I had just done. I recovered enough to finish what I knew would be a futile attempt to beg for his mercy.

“It was just such a disgusting thing to do. If you had warned me! Please, Delon. Don’t punish me. I’ve done everything you told me to do.”

He sneered at me and said, “We’ll see. Maybe if you’re very good for the rest of the day and do everything you’re told I’ll let you go with a warning.”

I knew as he spoke that he had every intention of carrying out his threat. He was just giving me false hope. He was playing with me. I saw it in his eyes. But even knowing it would be in vain I had to cling to that hope. I could close my eyes and see that huge dog’s cruel, hungry eyes as if he’s standing right in front of me.

A dog! A fucking dog! I knew I’d never survive that!

Helen suddenly exclaimed, “The phones!”

She hurried to my office door and pulled it open. Sitting at her desk was one of the women who work in the plant. The woman looked up and turned bright red. She was so embarrassed that you would have thought it was her in my office having sex with Delon!

She meekly explained, “Doug sent me in to answer the phones.”

Oh my god! Doug must have come to the office and looked in. He must have seen us! I tried not to imagine what he must have seen. Nothing that happened in my office this morning was anything a woman would want her husband to witness.

Helen and Cindy both turned bright red. They didn’t say a word. But it was obvious what they were thinking. The woman stood up, thrust a stack of messages into Helen’s hand and raced away without another word.

As soon as she was gone, Delon laughed at the situation and at everyone’s reaction. Helen was soon laughing with him and finally Cindy joined them, though not as wholeheartedly.

I stood near my desk with tears running down my cheeks and falling onto my blouse, making the sheer material over my breasts even more invisible.

Helen went through the telephone messages. She handed most of them to me. The bottom one was a message from Doug. It simply said, “Hang in there. I love you.”

It’s a nice thought. But how much longer will he be able to say that and mean it under these horrible circumstances?

Delon sat back and watched me work for a little while. He made sure he had something to look at. My skirt was around my waist and I sat facing him with my knees apart. I returned my phone messages and completed one of the reports I need to get done by the end of the week. I stood up to take it out to Helen so that she or Cindy could type it up.

When I returned, Delon asked, “What do you do for lunch around here?”

I explained that one of us usually goes somewhere for takeout. More often than not we get a couple of subs from one of the nearby shops and sit around eating and relaxing.

He smiled and said, “The only thing I had for breakfast was a blowjob. I’m getting hungry. Let’s go ahead and send out for lunch.”

Before I could ask if he had a preference he asked, “Are Cal and Tim in your little lunch group?”

That he even asked was an indication that I won’t even be allowed to relax during lunch. I sighed and said, “Sometimes.”

He smiled and said, “Invite them.”

I went back out into the outer office and suggested that we order subs and invite Cal and Tim to join us for lunch. Helen and Cindy both obviously liked the idea. Cindy called Cal and took their order. She took our orders and then she went out to get the subs.

It was lunch time by the time she returned. Cal and Tim joined us. I noticed that Helen locked the outer door and put a closed sign out. She put all of the phones on hold and we all gathered in my office.

By the time she joined us I was naked. Cindy took the food and drinks out of the bags and placed everything on my desk.

Delon handed her the camera and asked me which of the subs was for me.

I looked at Cindy and she pointed to one of them.

Delon unwrapped it and opened it, placing it on the edge of my desk. Cindy was filming when he pulled his cock out and began to masturbate with his cock right over my sandwich! She gasped. But the camera never wavered.

He ordered me to stand beside him. He put his arm around my shoulder and draped his hand over my tit. He began to squeeze and pull on it while I took over for him, masturbating his big cock right over my sub.

I felt like crying again. But I bit my lip and forced myself to calm down, at least as much as possible. When you’ve been crying as much as I have in the last three days it gets painful.

Helen came over and stood behind Delon so that she wouldn’t be seen by the camera. She reached around and began to tease his balls. I wasn’t sure if she was really getting into the spirit of this with Delon or if she was just sucking up to him. I would have bet anything that she wouldn’t have done a great many of the things she did this morning.

It wasn’t long before I was directing his spurting semen onto my sandwich. At Delon’s insistence I sucked his cock clean and helped him put it away. Then I performed the same service with first Cal and then Tim. Helen didn’t help me with them, though both men tried to talk her into it.

After all three men finished coating the contents of my sandwich with gooey globs of cum they all sat back and watched me eat it, with Cindy still filming my humiliation.

It wasn’t really so bad. I couldn’t taste it. I could smell their cum. But the taste was covered up by the contents of the sub. The truly degrading part of all this was the fact that they were sitting around watching me. I was forced to sit naked in front of them under orders from a teenager and eat a sandwich after masturbating three men until they coated it with their semen. It’s such an immature, high school prank type thing to do. And it was all done for their amusement. Well, that and my debasement. I suppose those are two sides of the same coin.

After we finished eating, Delon announced, “I promised Helen that I’d show her a little trick I’ve been teaching Brooke. If anyone wants to fuck her or get a blowjob first I’d recommend it. You probably won’t want to touch her afterwards.”

The men didn’t know what anything about the obscene act to which he was referring. But I did and I was certain that I was going to be ill.

Helen and Cindy knew. I wasn’t surprised to see the excitement evident on Helen’s face. I was, however, more than a little surprised to see Cindy perk up, too. I didn’t get the impression that she’s excited by what I’m about to have to do the way Helen is. I think she’s more curious than anything else. She tried to hide it. But she blushed when our eyes met and she could see that I knew. It hasn’t taken Delon long to corrupt little Cindy!

Cal said, “It’s too soon for me. I doubt if there’s anything she could do that would make me not want to stick my dick in her. But I’m afraid it’s going to have to wait.”

Tim smiled and said, “Me, too. I could probably cum again. But if I did I’d make old Cal feel bad so I’ll wait.”

Cal chuckled and said, “Fuck you!”

I looked around at the two men, laughing and joking without a care in the world, and at the other two women, their eyes shining in anticipation of yet another humiliating and perverse act to which I’m about to submit for their amusement.

I was tempted to ask myself how I could have sunk to such depths. But the answer is obvious; at least to me. Worse yet, I know that I have yet to hit bottom. There might not even be a bottom. I can’t think of anything I won’t do to keep from going to prison.

But then, I don’t have Delon’s imagination. He may well come up with something that will be so horrible that I’ll choose prison over it, even knowing that being locked in one of those cells will cost me my sanity.

Delon ordered me to put my clothes on and told Cindy to bring the camera. She seems to have become the official videographer. She also seems to be comfortable with taking orders from Delon.

Unfortunately, I don’t think that will help me out of the mess I’m in. Cindy won’t replace me. If anything, Delon is apt to use Cindy to humiliate me even more.

It took me very little time to put on the two slutty garments I was given to wear this morning. When I was ready, Cal asked, “What’s going on? Where are we going?”

Helen spoke up before Delon could answer. “We’re going to the bathroom to watch Delon piss in Mrs. Causey’s pretty little mouth.”

“You’re shittin’ me!!”

Helen smiled and replied, “Apparently not. Delon said that he and his five friends all pissed in her mouth at the gangbang last night.”

Tim shook his head in amazement and said, “I still can’t believe she’d stand still for a gangbang!”

Delon laughed and said, “She didn’t do a lot of standing still. We kept her little ass pretty damned busy last night. Do you have any idea how many times six can go into one? It turns out to be a pretty large number. I was surprised she wasn’t limping this morning.”

There followed a few crude remarks about what a slut I’ve become and how well I kept my true nature hidden until Delon came along and brought it out for all to see and enjoy.

I was much less enthusiastic than my companions as we made our way out of the office and down the hall to the unisex bathroom. I still vividly remembered the horror I experienced yesterday evening as Delon and then all of his friends spurted varying amounts of urine into my mouth. It was by far the most disgusting thing that has ever happened to me. Even cleaning Cindy’s freshly fucked pussy can’t compare to letting men piss in my mouth.

I think that I’d rather let every man that works in this plant fuck my ass than let Delon piss in my mouth again. It makes me ill just to think about it. Unfortunately, my co-workers are intrigued. Helen most of all! I’m beginning to realize that I never really knew Helen at all. She is certainly not the Holy Roller I took her for all these years.

Helen led the way, then Delon, then me. The others all followed behind. Helen opened the door to the bathroom and stood just inside holding the door open. Delon entered and I followed. Cindy came in with the camera and Cal and Tim came in and stood against the wall.

The room is only eight feet by ten feet, just big enough for a toilet, a sink and a trash can. It’s very much like a small half-bath at home except that the towels are made from paper.

Helen allowed the door to close. Before it closed I was already removing my blouse and skirt in response to Delon’s orders.

As soon as I was naked he made me kneel in front of the toilet. He leered down at me and said, “It’s time to try for the whole enchilada, Brooke. You’ve had enough practice. You should be able to take it now. I suggest that you give it your best effort. You’ve already earned three punishments. Well, two minor and one major punishment. I can be pretty imaginative when it comes to punishments. So don’t embarrass me in front of my new friends.”

My muddled brain wasn’t working right. I found myself trying to focus on trying to remember what the first punishment was for. For the life of me I couldn’t remember. Not that it matters. It isn’t even important. It just bothers me that I can’t remember. I started to wonder if there even was a first one. He could have started counting with two for all I know. It’s all just a part of his perverted game anyway. He doesn’t really need an excuse to make me do terrible things and we both know it.

I think the only reason that I struggled so hard to remember what I did to earn the first punishment is just to avoid thinking about what I’m about to do.

The tiny room was totally silent. I was reasonably certain that none of the four people I work with have ever witnessed an act as perverse as this. It was unlikely that they even considered it. I never did before Delon took control of my life. It just isn’t something that people do. Not normal people. I honestly don’t think I’ve ever heard of a person pissing in someone else’s mouth before Delon showed me the pictures on my computer on Monday.

He unbuttoned his pants and began fishing his cock out. He looked around the room and said, “Anyone with a weak stomach might want to leave now. You’ve been warned.”

No one left.

Delon’s cock was about half hard when he finally got it out of his pants. The idea of humiliating me like this obviously turns him on. He rested the head of his cock on my lips and gently inserted just the fat, spongy head of it.

I tightened my lips around it and waited, crying quietly and praying I’d be able to do this. I was terrified that I’d fail and earn another punishment. Even though I’m almost certain that it’s all a farce I haven’t yet given up hope that I can talk Delon out of the punishments I’ve already earned. I’m all but certain that if he punishes me the way I’m pretty sure he plans to I’ll never be able to look at myself in the mirror again.

Cindy was right in my face with the camera. Delon reached down and caressed my hair as if he felt affection for me before asking, “Are you ready?”

I shuddered with revulsion. I wanted to scream at him. I wanted to say no or better yet bite the end of his cock off.

Instead I just moaned helplessly. I sensed him struggling to start. He seemed to be having problems performing for the audience that’s gathered around watching this ultimate humiliation.

While I waited I thought about what it had been like when Delon and his friends made me do this last night. At first it had just been a swallow or two. But as the evening progressed and I began to get used to the taste and smell it seemed like each boy who pissed in my mouth deposited more of his foul body waste there.

It had been sickening beyond my ability to describe. But I slowly adjusted. I’m still not certain that I can do this, though. As soon as I left Delon’s house last night I had struggled to put the things he made me do out of my mind. I had to avoid thinking about the things they did to me or I think I would have been forced to slit my wrists.

I was startled when the first small spurt sprayed the back of my throat. I almost fucked up big time and pulled away. I struggled to control my gag reflex and quickly swallowed. I had no desire to keep that putrid liquid in my mouth any longer than necessary.

The first spurt was followed quickly by a couple smaller spurts and then it became a stream. I struggled to keep up, so scared of the consequences of failing that I managed to keep my gag reflex under control. The sound of it spraying in my mouth and swirling around was deafening in my ears but I don’t know if anyone else could hear it.

I didn’t spill a drop. I kept up with the strong stream all the way to the end when he said, “Open wide, cunt. I want the camera to see the piss spraying your mouth. I don’t want anyone to think we were faking it.”

I opened my mouth as wide as possible and Cindy recorded the last few spurts of hot, foul, bitter piss spraying my mouth.

I swallowed quickly and then opened my mouth again while he first shook and then milked his cock into my mouth.

As I swallowed the last of it I heard several of the people who had once been my friends chuckling quietly. Helen exclaimed, “Oh my god! What a fucking pig! I’ve never seen anything like it!”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.