And Away We Go - Cover

And Away We Go

Copyright© 2010 by cmsix

Chapter 3

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 3 - With the typical incompetence that later had the place going broke during boom times, the Steel Mill fucked up my vacation time and was going to cause me to miss the first day of deer season. I quit and now was going to have plenty of time for hunting. Luckily, Along came Argus, the spaceman, and did he have a deal for me

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem  

I was surrounded by overwhelming beauty by now. Mary was a blue-eyed blonde while Jan and Jen were green-eyed redheads and they were just downright pretty. They also had remarkable titties for girls so young. Actually their hair was more of a deep rich auburn color than a redhead's normal orangey red, and I felt sure their whiter than white skin would make for bright pink nipples and lovely freckles.

I couldn't even guess at Mary's age since she seemed way to young to have a pair of sixteen-year-old twins. Still, I recognized Mary as another woman who needed a husband and as far as I was concerned I intended to be that man. It was true Mormons were the most likely to have more than one wife, but having two wasn't illegal at this time to my knowledge and after I felt Sally out about it I was going to hit Mary up for another blessed union.

If she'd have me or if she wouldn't I still intended to try and get my dick wet up her, but I knew it would be easier if we were married. It wasn't really that she was better looking than Sally, but she did look equally as fine and as far as I knew too much pussy never hurt any redneck.

I noticed the women didn't leave before filling a big pan with water and putting plenty of the new pinto beans in it to soak. Thinking of eating my fill of the beans somehow had me thinking about having my fill of the women too.

Sally sidled up to me a little later and whispered something into my ear.

"Jake, you know you can have two wives here in Tennessee. In most of the states actually," she said.

"Oh, did you spot someone you wanted to help you out with your onerous duties?" I asked.

"Well, Mary is awfully pretty and she looks even younger than me," she said.

"You're my wife now Sally, and you're damned sure pretty enough for me," I said.

"Well, you're my husband, and I have to look out for your well being. Besides, you'll wear me plumb out if I have to handle that big dick by myself all the time. I think I'll talk to Mary and see if she's ever considered such," she said.

I noticed Sally went back to sit with Mary as we left. I was sure they intended to talk over what Sally mentioned to me, or at least I was sure Sally intended to feel Mary out about it. Hell, I just kept my eyes open along the roadside woods and drove on. After I figured I'd made about ten more miles I pulled us off the road and off into the woods. As soon as I had the team stopped I went back to the other rig and pulled it in beside the first one. Mary and Sally were both grinning at me when I got up beside them and Mary handed over the reins right away.

I pulled this setup in beside the other one and everyone bailed out. Even the twins grinned at me when I helped them down and I wondered if they were in on the secret too. No matter, I was sure I'd find out soon enough.

I scared up the makings for a fire and as soon as it was going the pinto beans were on it and the skillet came out and ham was in it frying before long. Mary had another Dutch oven and she made up a bunch of cathead biscuits and put them on the fire too. By the time supper was ready it was damned good. The beans could use another bout on the fire, but they were still good tonight. I ate all I could possibly hold, and while the girls and women were cleaning up I tied the dogs to the wagon wheels and then tucked Jan and Jen into bed for the night.

"Jake, you will take good care of Sally and Mama tonight won't you?" Jen asked me.

"I'll take as good a care of them as I have the strength for," I said, and the two of them giggled at me.

Sally met me when I came down out of the wagon and told me to go ahead and ask Mary to marry me too. Hell, I didn't have any better sense than to do it and Mary surprised me by smiling her widest and saying we could have a nice triple wedding as soon as we found a preacher who would do it.

She and Sally got into the wagon next and said they'd call for me when they were ready. I didn't know how ready I was until I got inside.

They were both on top of the covers and buck-naked when I got in. Sally had the lantern lit again and when I shucked my clothes they started talking about the size of my dick between them. I was even happier when they both took hold of it when I got in the bed between them.

Sally was nearly on fire when I kissed her and Mary wasn't far behind. I ran it up Sally first and she sure as hell saluted. I think part of it was because Mary went to kissing and sucking on her nipples as soon as I pushed it up her. I managed to hold out when Sally went off and I was soon wiggling my way between Mary's legs. Damnation, her pussy was hot inside and it felt grand. She wrapped her legs around my waist and pumped back up at me when we got going and I shared the white lotion with her just as she got her cookies. Then I sagged down between them and they both started kissing and petting around on me as I drifted off to sleep.

It was probably only an hour later when a little movement woke me. I opened my eyes and raised my head and noticed right away Sally and Mary both had their heads down near my dick and they were playing with it. Just then Mary slurped it up into her mouth, lashing along its length with her tongue and then she sucked her way back off it and encouraged Sally to try the same. Sally learned fast.

Mary noticed I was awake now and giggled just a little.

"I didn't think it would take much of this to wake you up. We decided we needed to work you harder to get you in shape to handle all your upcoming duties," Mary said.

"Yeh, has Mary got a surprise for you," Sally said, and giggled a little herself.

"You will need to show Jan and Jen just how it goes between men and women. They're both old enough to try it now and I want you to show them all about it. Besides, if they know they'll be taken care of at home they won't be nearly as likely to give it up to some no-account they might meet," Mary said.

At least I wasn't fool enough to start any arguments, and when Sally lay down on her back I got over between her legs and put Jr where he belonged. Mary was intent on helping this time. At first she just kissed around on my neck and ears and then she put her lips to one of Sally's nipples and sucked it up very hard. It was inspiring to me and I kept pounding. When Mary put her lips to Sally's though, I could feel myself getting close. Sally solved the problem by going off just then and it let me feel free to share the white creamy lotion with her.

It was all so exciting to me I didn't even go down in stiffness. Mary hit her back, spread her legs, and then pulled me over to mount her. I was in heaven, but it was only the start. Mary began tugging at Sally and soon had her squatting over her face and she started licking out the mess I'd left in Sally. Just the thought of it would have made me as hard as steel and getting to watch it so closely made me even harder. As I pumped on, Mary's hips caught up to the tempo and she was fucking up at me from below while Sally was moaning and wiggling from Mary's attention to her pussy.

At least I got Mary off, big time, before I shot my wad, but from the sounds she made I was sure Sally got the best end of the come. I sagged down onto Mary's lush body then, out of breath. Soon enough she rolled me off between her and Sally and they kissed and nibbled on me until I was sawing logs again.

I guess it was about an hour before sunrise when the dogs earned their keep. At first I heard the youngsters making little noises and then the mama dog cut loose with a low growling. I was up and into my pants and boots in seconds and peeking out the front of the wagon with a Greener in my hands a few seconds later. There were two scrounge looking assholes sitting at our fire and they seemed to be making a pot of coffee.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.